sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Rayscaper New Releases

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Extensions & Applications Discussions
    rayscaperrender
    484 Posts 12 Posters 218.8k Views 13 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • KrassK
      Krass
      last edited by

      Great, thanks Thomas. I needed water materials this morning and you granted my wish tonight...!

      Krass

      P 1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 1
      • P
        pixelcruncher Extension Creator @Krass
        last edited by

        @Krass I will be waiting for those awesome renders!

        I'm the developer of Rayscaper: https://rayscaper.com/ - Fast and easy rendering for SketchUp.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • KrassK
          Krass
          last edited by

          rayscayper pool with water material

          RSwater.jpg

          Krass

          P 1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • P
            pixelcruncher Extension Creator @Krass
            last edited by

            @Krass Nice!

            I'm the developer of Rayscaper: https://rayscaper.com/ - Fast and easy rendering for SketchUp.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • KrassK
              Krass
              last edited by

              I really like the two buttons for hiding the settings and assets—you can quickly switch to a large-scale view of the render—and the minimalist icon design.
              And this time, it successfully loaded the HDRI map at full resolution
              for this render, which features actual waves in the geometry.

              vraies-vagues.jpg

              Krass

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 1
              • Mike AmosM
                Mike Amos
                last edited by

                Sharp, I am missing the splash where my ex jumped in to create the waves though.......

                Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

                P 1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • KrassK
                  Krass
                  last edited by

                  yes, but 3D splash is very hy skill !
                  The pool on the screen is an "infinity pool"; I wouldn't have the patience right now to model that in SketchUp... then again, maybe I would? But AI does it in a couple of quick moves.
                  And if you send me a photo of your ex, she (he) will be in the image!

                  Krass

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • Mike AmosM
                    Mike Amos
                    last edited by

                    I tried but the camera broke, or I had a tree in the way. Not sure which.
                    Either way fangs for the memories is about as far as I go these days. It is a fine Mr Kipling image tho'.

                    Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • P
                      pixelcruncher Extension Creator @Mike Amos
                      last edited by

                      @Mike-Amos, I'm working on that feature. Exes are tricky, though...

                      I'm the developer of Rayscaper: https://rayscaper.com/ - Fast and easy rendering for SketchUp.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • Mike AmosM
                        Mike Amos
                        last edited by

                        Thankfully, exes are his tory. I know, a laboured joke.

                        Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 5
                        • 6
                        • 7
                        • 8
                        • 9
                        • 24
                        • 25
                        • 7 / 25
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        Buy SketchPlus
                        Buy SUbD
                        Buy WrapR
                        Buy eBook
                        Buy Modelur
                        Buy Vertex Tools
                        Buy SketchCuisine
                        Buy FormFonts

                        Advertisement