Rayscaper New Releases
-
Great, thanks Thomas. I needed water materials this morning and you granted my wish tonight...!
-
@Krass I will be waiting for those awesome renders!
-
rayscayper pool with water material

-
@Krass Nice!
-
I really like the two buttons for hiding the settings and assets—you can quickly switch to a large-scale view of the render—and the minimalist icon design.
And this time, it successfully loaded the HDRI map at full resolution
for this render, which features actual waves in the geometry.
-
Sharp, I am missing the splash where my ex jumped in to create the waves though.......
-
yes, but 3D splash is very hy skill !
The pool on the screen is an "infinity pool"; I wouldn't have the patience right now to model that in SketchUp... then again, maybe I would? But AI does it in a couple of quick moves.
And if you send me a photo of your ex, she (he) will be in the image! -
I tried but the camera broke, or I had a tree in the way. Not sure which.
Either way fangs for the memories is about as far as I go these days. It is a fine Mr Kipling image tho'. -
@Mike-Amos, I'm working on that feature. Exes are tricky, though...
-
Thankfully, exes are his tory. I know, a laboured joke.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register LoginAdvertisement