sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Rayscaper New Releases

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Extensions & Applications Discussions
    rayscaperrender
    502 Posts 12 Posters 237.0k Views 13 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • KrassK
      Krass
      last edited by Krass

      if i hide the last scatter It's returning to normal.

      SketchUp_HKDZsz4LgO.png

      Krass

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • KrassK
        Krass
        last edited by Krass

        It's really good. It would be interesting to see how many polygons a project can handle. D5 Render stops rendering scattered objects at a certain distance to ease the load on the graphics card; I wonder how it works here?
        I struggled a bit with the green saturation of my lawn—I hadn't actually touched the texture itself. I just applied some desaturation and sharpening in Photoshop. Still, I’m blown away and really impressed.
        Aside from having an endless array of mind-blowing features, V-Ray feels clunky by comparison...
        A used ACES Filmic tonemap

        scene-1-1080.jpg

        scene-2-1080.jpg

        A tip (I don't think there's a batch render function yet): to render my two scenes and go to bed, I set up an animation render with the minimum frame rate and minimum duration. I ended up with just my two images—it was perfect.

        Krass

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        • 1
        • 2
        • 22
        • 23
        • 24
        • 25
        • 26
        • 26 / 26
        • First post
          Last post
        Buy SketchPlus
        Buy SUbD
        Buy WrapR
        Buy eBook
        Buy Modelur
        Buy Vertex Tools
        Buy SketchCuisine
        Buy FormFonts

        Advertisement