sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    SCFLicense: Extension Licensing on Sketchucation

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Plugins
    2.3k Posts 515 Posters 2.6m Views 520 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • TIGT
      TIG Moderator
      last edited by

      The error F09 shows a mismatch between the license and the extension...
      I guess you've now resolved it having realized that there are two extensions with somewhat similar names and they need licensing separately... The FredoCorner is the newer one, [licensed separately], and RoundCorner is the older [in the bundle]... they each have slightly different functions - both are powerful...

      Am I right in my assumption that this is now resolved to your satisfaction ? ...

      TIG

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • S
        Snuk
        last edited by

        Hello from Turkey.
        There is only PayPal as license payment fee, but PayPal is not available in Turkey. How else can I make the purchase?

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • Rich O BrienR
          Rich O Brien Moderator
          last edited by

          @snuk said:

          Hello from Turkey.
          There is only PayPal as license payment fee, but PayPal is not available in Turkey. How else can I make the purchase?

          There's no other way at the moment. But we are working on adding more payment processors in the future.

          Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp 📖

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • A
            Architure
            last edited by

            Hi There,
            My license just switched off, it happens time to time
            Bu since then there's no way to validate the license back again
            When I click on the "validate" button, and try to find the scflicense from the download page, I see no compatible file to appear
            Any help would be appreciated

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • Dave RD
              Dave R
              last edited by

              @architure said:

              Hi There,
              My license just switched off, it happens time to time

              What version of SketchUp? Your profile says "Pre-2013". Is that correct?

              Do you have the latest version of the SCF Extension Store installed?

              Etaoin Shrdlu

              %

              (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

              G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

              M30

              %

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • G
                Gábor
                last edited by

                @architure said:

                Hi There,
                .... try to find the scflicense from the download page, ....

                Which download page are you referring to? You should have received your license by email and it should have been saved to your harddrive.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • D
                  diegovargas_r
                  last edited by

                  I want to buy the package with the 8 plugins, in it this writing is available for 3 places. Can I buy and share the license with a friend? Are there plans for student leave?

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • C
                    craigcclick
                    last edited by

                    Fredo Corner says my trial expired a week ago. I now wish to purchase Although when I go to'My Licenses', it says it's perpetual. OK. I don't see where on https://sketchucation.com/plugin/2120-fredocorner there is a purchase button. What am I missing?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • fredo6F
                      fredo6
                      last edited by

                      @craigcclick,

                      Unless I am wrong, you purchased a license of FredoCorner in July 21, which you never activated.

                      It should be visible in your MyLicenses page on Sketchucation, where you can download the license file and then activate it on your computer via the License dialog (menu entry Tools > Fredo6 Collection > FredoCorner > License....).

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • khantuK
                        khantu
                        last edited by

                        Hello. After reinstalling Windows OS, I cannot license the FredoCorner plugin, writes that all license places are occupied. Please help me solve this problem. Thanks.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • T
                          tomkuc74
                          last edited by

                          I have the same problem with FredoScale Perpetual License. After reinstaling W10 all seats are taken.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • T
                            tomkuc74
                            last edited by

                            Release all of them please. /I coudn't answer in PM/

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • fredo6F
                              fredo6
                              last edited by

                              @tomkuc74 said:

                              Release all of them please. /I coudn't answer in PM/

                              Done.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • D
                                dmorong
                                last edited by

                                I cover many Fredo plugins in the Sketchup class I teach to design students, and I wonder if there is, or will be, any lower price option for students who want to use the plugins beyond the 30 day trial?

                                Macbook Pro 16" (M1)
                                Mac 12.1
                                Sketchup 22.0.353

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • Dave RD
                                  Dave R
                                  last edited by

                                  @dmorong said:

                                  I wonder if there is, or will be, any lower price option for students who want to use the plugins beyond the 30 day trial?

                                  There is a lower price option when purchasing the bundle of extensions and there's a huge discount for Sketchucation Premium members.

                                  The individual price of the extensions is $12. With the bundle it works out to $5 each, and with a Premium membership, $3 each.

                                  Etaoin Shrdlu

                                  %

                                  (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

                                  G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

                                  M30

                                  %

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • L
                                    Lofty Thoughts
                                    last edited by

                                    I renamed my work computer to make it easier for me to identify and it looks like that disconnected me from my active licenses. Is there a way to release the existing ones so I can get reconnected?

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • M
                                      MoiD101
                                      last edited by

                                      Hi If i wish to purchase FredoScale Licence, do i get an invoice to allow me to claim the cost back to my employer?

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • TIGT
                                        TIG Moderator
                                        last edited by

                                        If the PayPal info is not sufficient, then you can email support and give the details needed, and a separate invoice can be issue to you...

                                        TIG

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • S
                                          smuncky
                                          last edited by

                                          @rich o brien said:

                                          @derek edison said:

                                          I posted this in the Trimble forum and it was recommended that I post it here so I would get notification of any developments:

                                          Is there or will there be an option for corporate customers requiring many licenses to purchase a corporate key or perhaps blocks of licenses? Managing individual licensing per user account is a nightmare for IT admins. PayPal is also a non-starter at a lot of businesses.

                                          I see that there is another payment processor in the works but I don't see anything specific to bulk licensing which is really our issue. I can work around PayPal if I have to. Any information about future plans is appreciated.

                                          Hi Derek,

                                          We are discussing how to handle bulk licensing/sales and should have some more info next week.

                                          Hi Rich, has there been a progress on this front? Our corporate environment also requires a bit more setup than an individual's computer, so it'd be good to see if you have found a way around this.

                                          Cheers!

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • Rich O BrienR
                                            Rich O Brien Moderator
                                            last edited by

                                            The only solution we have for now is Fredo's suggestion...

                                            1. You create a generic free account on Sketchucation web site. You give the credentials to all users
                                            2. Each user installs Sketchucation ExtensionStore and to-be-licensed plugins on his computer
                                            3. You purchase a corporate license (under the generic credential) for 30 seats
                                            4. You receive the license files and put them on a shared drive accessible as files for each user
                                            5. Each user validates licenses against these centralized license files

                                            Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp 📖

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 107
                                            • 108
                                            • 109
                                            • 110
                                            • 111
                                            • 115
                                            • 116
                                            • 109 / 116
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement