sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    SketchUcation Tools in 2017

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved SketchUp Discussions
    sketchup
    113 Posts 17 Posters 18.4k Views 17 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • N
      NickW
      last edited by

      😳 Sorry JQL.

      Good app that though, thanks for pointing it out.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • TIGT
        TIG Moderator
        last edited by

        Can you please try this alternative RBS in the attached ZIP.
        As well as setting a min height [500] it also sets a max height [900] - which I hope might make the dialog see sense for those of you with the issue - it already works for me with no tweaks...

        Please report back asap...
        I need to get this fixed...


        SCF_Dialog.rbs.zip

        TIG

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • B
          blue442
          last edited by

          @tig said:

          Can you please try this alternative RBS in the attached ZIP.
          As well as setting a min height [500] it also sets a max height [900] - which I hope might make the dialog see sense for those of you with the issue - it already works for me with no tweaks...

          Please report back asap...
          I need to get this fixed...

          This worked flawlessly for me.
          I had the weird box problem before.
          -- it also remembers the size and location.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • BoxB
            Box
            last edited by

            Nice one Tig, although I don't need it.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • N
              NickW
              last edited by

              Yes, that seems to work fine, though I'm not sure I can tell the difference from the previous version.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • TIGT
                TIG Moderator
                last edited by

                So you are saying that giving an explicit min & max height resolves the issue - it is now vertically resize-able between those limits... and its last used height is remembered on a restart... ??

                Can someone else confirm this works for them too, so I can make an update...

                TIG

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • JQLJ
                  JQL
                  last edited by

                  Here it is Tig:

                  SCF Flawless between 500 and 900.gif

                  www.casca.pt
                  Visit us on facebook!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • josephkim626J
                    josephkim626
                    last edited by

                    @tig said:

                    So you are saying that giving an explicit min & max height resolves the issue - it is now vertically resize-able between those limits... and its last used height is remembered on a restart... ??

                    Can someone else confirm this works for them too, so I can make an update...

                    TIG,

                    Thanks for the RBS files it works flawlessly with the machines that had store not appearing.

                    I have test those behaviors and reporting to you:

                    The window is resize-able with some minimum restrictions
                    The last used height is remembered on restart as well as the width.

                    I think it is good to be updated as 3.0.3 version.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • TIGT
                      TIG Moderator
                      last edited by

                      Thanks for all of your responses...

                      I'll send Rich a signed v3.0.3 RBZ and I'm sure he'll add it to the PluginStore asap...

                      TIG

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • N
                        NickW
                        last edited by

                        Version 3.0.3 downloaded from the SketchUcation store and working fine. Thanks TIG.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • N
                          NickW
                          last edited by

                          But I'm afraid that the next thing I downloaded (LibFred06) doesn't resize and cannot be moved.

                          Capture.PNG

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • Rich O BrienR
                            Rich O Brien Moderator
                            last edited by

                            @nickw said:

                            But I'm afraid that the next thing I downloaded (LibFred06) doesn't resize and cannot be moved.

                            that's Fredo's Update Checker. Just close it.

                            Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • PixeroP
                              Pixero
                              last edited by

                              3.0.3 Worked for me.
                              But I'd like to be able to make the window higher. I have a highres screen...

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • TIGT
                                TIG Moderator
                                last edited by

                                I set the maximum height arbitrarily at 900px.
                                What do you think a reasonable maximum might be ?
                                I can always adjust the code...

                                TIG

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • PixeroP
                                  Pixero
                                  last edited by

                                  My screens vertical resolution is 1800 pixels. Maybe slightly less. 1600 pixels perhaps?

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • TIGT
                                    TIG Moderator
                                    last edited by

                                    OK, I'll discuss it with Rich...

                                    TIG

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • ntxdaveN
                                      ntxdave
                                      last edited by

                                      TIG, Rich - Thanks so much for the update. I am now running fine. 😎

                                      Just got to go through and install all of my plugins in 2017 now.

                                      TIG - The size if fine for my laptop.

                                      Press F1...thank me later

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • josephkim626J
                                        josephkim626
                                        last edited by

                                        Version still showing as 3.0.2 on store, but 3.0.3 on manager.

                                        Capture.JPG

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • Rich O BrienR
                                          Rich O Brien Moderator
                                          last edited by

                                          v3.0.4 now includes dialog height fix for Pixero and and a secondary fix for additional folder dialog popup

                                          Thanks guys for helping us fix this so quickly

                                          Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • JQLJ
                                            JQL
                                            last edited by

                                            @tig said:

                                            I set the maximum height arbitrarily at 900px.
                                            What do you think a reasonable maximum might be ?
                                            I can always adjust the code...

                                            I got a 4k and it's 3840x2160 there are 5k and more.

                                            In reality I don't know of a reason why the limit should exist (besides the hack of course). Why not put it at 3000px or more?

                                            www.casca.pt
                                            Visit us on facebook!

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 3
                                            • 4
                                            • 5
                                            • 6
                                            • 5 / 6
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement