sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    โš ๏ธ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    [Plugin] Animator - v4.6a - 18 Dec 25

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Animator Beta
    renderpluginsextensions
    597 Posts 120 Posters 2.2m Views 120 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • pilouP
      pilou
      last edited by

      @unknownuser said:

      AmbientOcclusionEx v1.9.5.
      TheaRender v1.5 (from Animator and in Batch from Thea)
      SketchFX Ex v1.0.6
      Twilight Render %(#FF0000)[Pro v3.5]
      

      It's Twilight Render Pro v2.5! ๐Ÿ˜‰ (and I suppose also Hobby Version ? )

      What is the process for use it with Twilight Render ?

      Frenchy Pilou
      Is beautiful that please without concept!
      My Little site :)

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • chriC
        chri
        last edited by

        Hi Fredo

        I have a problem to ROTATE.
        Please , have a look on the next GIF ( clic to anim )

        Chri


        PB ROTATING.gif

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • ntxdaveN
          ntxdave
          last edited by

          @pilou said:

          @unknownuser said:

          AmbientOcclusionEx v1.9.5.
          TheaRender v1.5 (from Animator and in Batch from Thea)
          SketchFX Ex v1.0.6
          Twilight Render %(#FF0000)[Pro v3.5]
          

          It's Twilight Render Pro v2.5! ๐Ÿ˜‰ (and I suppose also Hobby Version ? )

          What is the process for use it with Twilight Render ?

          It is my understanding that only the Pro version can be used with Animator. We will have to wait and see when they post the link today.

          Press F1...thank me later

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • pilouP
            pilou
            last edited by

            Idem! Seems there is blend of rotation / Object / General!
            GIF_idem.gif

            Frenchy Pilou
            Is beautiful that please without concept!
            My Little site :)

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • fredo6F
              fredo6
              last edited by

              @chri said:

              Hi Fredo

              I have a problem to ROTATE.
              Please , have a look on the next GIF ( clic to anim )

              Chri

              Thanks for signaling. Fixed.

              Fredo

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • fredo6F
                fredo6
                last edited by

                @pilou said:

                @unknownuser said:

                AmbientOcclusionEx v1.9.5.
                TheaRender v1.5 (from Animator and in Batch from Thea)
                SketchFX Ex v1.0.6
                Twilight Render %(#FF0000)[Pro v3.5]
                

                It's Twilight Render Pro v2.5! ๐Ÿ˜‰ (and I suppose also Hobby Version ? )

                What is the process for use it with Twilight Render ?

                I think this is just for Pro version.

                Fredo

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • fredo6F
                  fredo6
                  last edited by

                  @pilou said:

                  Idem! Seems there is blend of rotation / Object / General!
                  [attachment=0:yeoqnx06]<!-- ia0 -->GIF_idem.gif<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:yeoqnx06]

                  Is there a bug there?

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • ntxdaveN
                    ntxdave
                    last edited by

                    I have been rebuilding my Pendulum animation (preparing for Twilight Render) and I have not seen a problem. I thought I did once but went back and redid my sequence and all worked well for me.

                    Press F1...thank me later

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • pilouP
                      pilou
                      last edited by

                      @unknownuser said:

                      Is there a bug there?

                      Yes same than Chris!
                      Rotation must be from a point outside the object, but result gives from a point inside the object! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

                      Frenchy Pilou
                      Is beautiful that please without concept!
                      My Little site :)

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • ntxdaveN
                        ntxdave
                        last edited by

                        @pilou said:

                        @unknownuser said:

                        Is there a bug there?

                        Yes same than Chris!
                        Rotation must be from a point outside the object, but result gives from a point inside the object! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

                        OK - I understand. My rotations were from inside the object.

                        Press F1...thank me later

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • fredo6F
                          fredo6
                          last edited by

                          @pilou said:

                          @unknownuser said:

                          Is there a bug there?

                          Yes same than Chris!
                          Rotation must be from a point outside the object, but result gives from a point inside the object! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

                          When you pick the pivot, the reference component containing the pivot is highlighted in orange. If you wish a pivot at top of model, then right click and select the option.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • chriC
                            chri
                            last edited by

                            @fredo6 said:

                            When you pick the pivot, the reference component containing the pivot is highlighted in orange. If you wish a pivot at top of model, then right click and select the option.

                            OK
                            Thanks Fredo


                            right click.gif

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • fredo6F
                              fredo6
                              last edited by

                              In the current version, there is a bug when you capture the Rotation movement, but the transformation is actually created correctly.

                              Fredo

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • pilouP
                                pilou
                                last edited by

                                @unknownuser said:

                                When you pick the pivot, the reference component containing the pivot is highlighted in orange. If you wish a pivot at top of model, then right click and select the option.

                                Better indeed! ๐Ÿ˜„

                                GIF_better.gif

                                Frenchy Pilou
                                Is beautiful that please without concept!
                                My Little site :)

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • F
                                  Falstaff
                                  last edited by

                                  The camera tracking is not working for me - in particular object selection and playback. I am running on a MAC. Video attached.


                                  Camera_test_small.mov

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • ntxdaveN
                                    ntxdave
                                    last edited by

                                    This is my first render with Animator using Twilight Render 2.5.

                                    I used the lowest quality settings because of the render time. This one took about 1.5 hours. When I looked at a higher quality setting, the render time was MUCH longer.

                                    At least it is a start.

                                    Press F1...thank me later

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • fredo6F
                                      fredo6
                                      last edited by

                                      New Release: Animator - v1.0y - 11 Jul 16

                                      This is a maintenance release fixing bugs in

                                      • Tracking cameras
                                      • edition of rotation with orbiting

                                      See main post for RBZ files

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • fredo6F
                                        fredo6
                                        last edited by

                                        There seems to be a bug when playing it.
                                        Could you please open the Ruby console and see what it is.

                                        EDIT: don't bother. I think I fixed it in v1.0y

                                        Thanks

                                        Fredo

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • F
                                          faust07
                                          last edited by

                                          @ntxdave: Did you try the twilight render settings 4) Animation 01. Low+ObjectAnimation or 02. Medium+...? The usually give much smoother and faster animation results. I can't test it because I have only twilight hobby.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • ntxdaveN
                                            ntxdave
                                            last edited by

                                            @faust07 said:

                                            @ntxdave: Did you try the twilight render settings 4) Animation 01. Low+ObjectAnimation or 02. Medium+...? The usually give much smoother and faster animation results. I can't test it because I have only twilight hobby.

                                            I am trying another one now. I am trying the Animation 00 Preview Object Animation. That is going to take around 7hrs. We will see how that goes. When I looked at Easy 01 Low+ it I got the feedback that it would be a LONG time.

                                            On the Twilight Render Forum, I go feedback that they are working on some presets that are the settings they used to produce the forklift sample they posted.

                                            I am trying to remain optimistic that they/we will find a solution that produces some satisfactory results (both quality & time).

                                            I just upgraded my license from Hobby to Pro specifically for this reason so I want to help (if I am capable ๐Ÿ˜‰ ) to find a solution that melds Animator and Twilight Render successfully.

                                            Press F1...thank me later

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 15
                                            • 16
                                            • 17
                                            • 18
                                            • 19
                                            • 29
                                            • 30
                                            • 17 / 30
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement