sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    [Plugin] TT_Lib²

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Plugins
    310 Posts 66 Posters 479.5k Views 66 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • J
      jokewalker
      last edited by

      Hi All!

      Sorry for posting this without first combing through the preceding pages. My anti-virus (Kaspersky) is going crazy over the tt_api.so file thinking it's malware. Anyone else encountering this? Didn't seem to bother anything up until just recently. Puzzling.....

      Thoughts?! Thanks in advance!

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • thomthomT
        thomthom
        last edited by

        Yes, there's been a few reports. Tell Kaspersky to leave the file alone. (And please also make a report to Kaspersky about the false negative. Some other users has already reported it, but maybe they bump up the priority if more people complain.)

        Thomas Thomassen — SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
        List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • H
          hygicell
          last edited by

          maybe someone knows a way to disable the quarantine for one specific file inside Kapersky?
          I didn't know the way to do that,
          so took the radical decision to dump Kapersky
          installed ZoneAlarm instead.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • F
            FatKid73
            last edited by

            Hi All,
            I'm fairly new to Sketchup, and am trying to install the Cleanup plugin - I have a current model that's massive and therefore causing problems in rendering plugins such as Lumenrt or Maxwell Render -
            Could someone please walk me thru the install of the Cleanup plugin for Mac?
            Any help would be appreciated - Thanks.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • Dave RD
              Dave R
              last edited by

              The subject has been covered repeatedly. I guess you could go through this thread and find it several times. Or you can look at the thread specifically on installing plugins.

              Etaoin Shrdlu

              %

              (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

              G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

              M30

              %

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • thomthomT
                thomthom
                last edited by

                And here's an link to an article that explains it in detail with links to helping utilities such a "Simple Plugin Installer": http://www.thomthom.net/thoughts/2012/01/installing-plugins-for-google-sketchup/

                Thomas Thomassen — SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • H
                  hygicell
                  last edited by

                  @thomthom said:

                  Yes, there's been a few reports. Tell Kaspersky to leave the file alone. (And please also make a report to Kaspersky about the false negative. Some other users has already reported it, but maybe they bump up the priority if more people complain.)

                  I am one of those who tried, and spent a lot of time in it.
                  TMHO Kaspersky sucks: no after sales service whatsoever.
                  Throw it out !

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • F
                    FatKid73
                    last edited by

                    @dave r said:

                    The subject has been covered repeatedly. I guess you could go through this thread and find it several times. Or you can look at the thread specifically on installing plugins.

                    Got it - Thanks very much -

                    and Thanks to Thomas for the plugin - it's great!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • V
                      veerlexyz
                      last edited by

                      Error TT_Lib - core.rb.pdfAfter far to much craches I had to reinstall Sketchup and my plugins.
                      I started with Fredo's AdditionalPlmuginFolders to keep it organized.

                      The plugin Selection Toys did not install properly:
                      1 ERROR: The following plugin had errors...
                      PLUGIN: tt_selection_toys.rb
                      FOLDER: D/.../Plugins 2013 01 12...
                      ERROR: no such file load -- TT_Lib/core.rb

                      TT_Select_Toys and TT_Lib2 are in the same folder: D/.../Plugins 2013 01 12...
                      TT_Lib2 includes core.rb (11 kB)

                      What went wrong?

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • D
                        driven
                        last edited by

                        @veerlexyz said:

                        TT_Lib/core.rb

                        TT_Lib2

                        spot the difference

                        learn from the mistakes of others, you may not live long enough to make them all yourself...

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • V
                          veerlexyz
                          last edited by

                          Ooooh... I thought Lib2 was an update of Lib. How wrong.
                          Problem solved. Thanks a lot!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • thomthomT
                            thomthom
                            last edited by

                            No, it's a new version, but v2 isn't compatible with v1. Hence v1 is still possible to download. I know it's confusing, I might just bundle v1 with Selection Toys and be done with it, as ST is the only plugin that uses v2.

                            Thomas Thomassen — SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                            List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • B
                              billrivas
                              last edited by

                              after I put this folder to plugins folder it´s all solved;

                              Very Nice plugin!! Thanks man!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • daforumD
                                daforum
                                last edited by

                                Hi. I've downloaded TT_Lib2 as I want to use QuadFaceTools_0.6.0 in SU7.
                                Do I need to install the TT_Lib2 folder with all 50 items that are in the TT_Lib2 folder into the Plugins folder?

                                Many thanks

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • thomthomT
                                  thomthom
                                  last edited by

                                  @daforum said:

                                  Hi. I've downloaded TT_Lib2 as I want to use QuadFaceTools_0.6.0 in SU7.
                                  Do I need to install the TT_Lib2 folder with all 50 items that are in the TT_Lib2 folder into the Plugins folder?

                                  Many thanks

                                  If you're unsure on how to install the plugin I'd advice you to use this utility:
                                  http://sketchucation.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=42315

                                  Thomas Thomassen — SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                                  List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • daforumD
                                    daforum
                                    last edited by

                                    Hi thomthom.
                                    I had a look at the link and it says the utility is for SketchUp 8M2 or newer
                                    (i'm on SU v7 Mac)

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • Rich O BrienR
                                      Rich O Brien Moderator
                                      last edited by

                                      Upgrade to v8

                                      Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp 📖

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • thomthomT
                                        thomthom
                                        last edited by

                                        @daforum said:

                                        Hi thomthom.
                                        I had a look at the link and it says the utility is for SketchUp 8M2 or newer
                                        (i'm on SU v7 Mac)

                                        Are you using Pro?
                                        If not, then I'd also recommend you upgrade to version 8.

                                        To manually install you'd need to ensure the files are located in such a manner indicated by the footprint description:
                                        TT_Lib2.png

                                        A general guide can be found here:
                                        http://www.thomthom.net/thoughts/2012/01/installing-plugins-for-google-sketchup/

                                        Thomas Thomassen — SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                                        List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • daforumD
                                          daforum
                                          last edited by

                                          Thank you, I will eventually upgrade to 8. I will have to do it manually.

                                          Do I still need to install all 50 items in the TT_Lib2 folder?

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • thomthomT
                                            thomthom
                                            last edited by

                                            Yes, all content in the TT_Lib2 folder needs to be intact. Lots of them depend on each other.

                                            Thomas Thomassen — SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                                            List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 5
                                            • 6
                                            • 7
                                            • 8
                                            • 9
                                            • 15
                                            • 16
                                            • 7 / 16
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement