sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Modlumi - Easy 3D modelling

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Corner Bar
    3 Posts 2 Posters 58 Views 2 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • P
      pixelcruncher Extension Creator
      last edited by pixelcruncher

      Hey folks,

      I'm building Modlumi (https://modlumi.com/), a 3D modelling program that aims to be as easy to pick up as SketchUp.

      It's still early days, so expect rough edges. That's why I'm posting now: I build in the open, and early users' feedback directly shapes what I work on next.

      What I'm looking for:

      • Bug reports: crashes, weird geometry, anything that feels off
      • Workflow friction: where you got stuck or reached for a tool that isn't there
      • First impressions: what you liked and what confused you

      How to give feedback:

      • In the app: click the feedback button in the bottom-left corner (see screenshot)
      • Or reply in this thread if you'd like to discuss

      Thanks for giving it a try!

      image.jpeg

      modlumi-table.gif

      Here's how to give feedback from within the app:
      image.jpeg

      I'm the developer of Rayscaper: https://rayscaper.com/ - Fast and easy rendering for SketchUp.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 2
      • majidM
        majid
        last edited by

        Nice, very nice:
        I tried to "fillet between two lines using an arc; was not able to do.
        Also, selecting an edge on a face ; not able.
        And the rest: will message/email you or we will talk.

        My inspiring A, B, Sketches book: https://sketchucation.com/shop/books/intermediate/2612-alphabet-inspired-sketches--inspiring-drills-for-architects--3d-artists-and-designers-

        P 1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • P
          pixelcruncher Extension Creator @majid
          last edited by

          @majid Thanks man! Love to get your feedback.

          I'm the developer of Rayscaper: https://rayscaper.com/ - Fast and easy rendering for SketchUp.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 1

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          • 1 / 1
          • First post
            Last post
          Buy SketchPlus
          Buy SUbD
          Buy WrapR
          Buy eBook
          Buy Modelur
          Buy Vertex Tools
          Buy SketchCuisine
          Buy FormFonts

          Advertisement