sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Modlumi - Easy 3D modelling

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Corner Bar
    33 Posts 5 Posters 435 Views 5 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • ntxdaveN
      ntxdave @pixelcruncher
      last edited by

      @pixelcruncher How the heck do you draw something like this. I am currently feeling really stupid and am not doing well. The object in the model looks kind of neat but I cannot understand how you drew it.

      Press F1...thank me later

      P 1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • ntxdaveN
        ntxdave
        last edited by

        How the heck do you draw something like this? So far, I am not doing very well when trying to draw objects that are not all that complicated. Is there some place I can go to learn how to use the drawing tools better?

        Press F1...thank me later

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • P
          pixelcruncher Extension Creator @ntxdave
          last edited by pixelcruncher

          @ntxdave said:

          @pixelcruncher How the heck do you draw something like this. I am currently feeling really stupid and am not doing well. The object in the model looks kind of neat but I cannot understand how you drew it.

          curved-hollow-bar.gif

          @ntxdave said:

          How the heck do you draw something like this? So far, I am not doing very well when trying to draw objects that are not all that complicated. Is there some place I can go to learn how to use the drawing tools better?

          Not really; you are on the bleeding edge with us. This software doesn't have documentation yet πŸ™‚ But a lot of your SketchUp skills should translate over. Note that it's all still very alpha, lots of bugs to bite you. But many eyes make all the bugs shallow.

          I'm the developer of Rayscaper: https://rayscaper.com/ - Fast and easy rendering for SketchUp.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 1
          • pilouP
            pilou
            last edited by pilou

            Before you post i have verified on a more simple one ... that was a repetive bug! πŸ˜‰

            Here modified by hands!

            So I must return to your last version! πŸ™‚

            75e31cad-948c-4d7c-b518-9b317326207c.jpg

            Frenchy Pilou
            Is beautiful that please without concept!
            My Little site :)

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • P
              pixelcruncher Extension Creator
              last edited by

              @pilou, what are you using for those renders? They look cool.

              I'm the developer of Rayscaper: https://rayscaper.com/ - Fast and easy rendering for SketchUp.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • pilouP
                pilou
                last edited by pilou

                I use only Gemini free there is maybe a little limit of number images by day but sufficient for me... in case of overpass i use this terrific free one ( 95 % of functions have Free Access : Vizcom ! )
                https://vizcom.com/ You can make in free 1,2,4,8 k images!
                A must and Online so for my very old Latop (more than 12 years old) that is paradise! πŸ™‚

                I will go test your new opus! πŸ™‚

                Frenchy Pilou
                Is beautiful that please without concept!
                My Little site :)

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 1
                • P
                  pixelcruncher Extension Creator @pilou
                  last edited by

                  @pilou said:

                  You have not: Inverse Selection ?

                  There is no Snap in 3D Space of the second click of the Arc Circle ?

                  We have invert selection now.

                  image.jpeg

                  Snapping for the arc tool should work now:

                  arc-off-plane-fix.gif

                  I'm the developer of Rayscaper: https://rayscaper.com/ - Fast and easy rendering for SketchUp.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • pilouP
                    pilou
                    last edited by

                    Ah you are speedy! πŸ™‚
                    Seems no more bug inside Sweep now! πŸ˜‰
                    bois.jpg

                    aca1471a-476e-4782-956a-cff70757b2a8.jpg

                    Frenchy Pilou
                    Is beautiful that please without concept!
                    My Little site :)

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 1
                    • ntxdaveN
                      ntxdave
                      last edited by

                      How do you draw something like this in Modlumi?

                      Press F1...thank me later

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • pilouP
                        pilou
                        last edited by pilou

                        Can you put a number of version or something similar on the top of the Net version ?
                        Like this user can see if it uses a new version or not! πŸ™‚
                        Excellent for the new functions! πŸ™‚

                        Frenchy Pilou
                        Is beautiful that please without concept!
                        My Little site :)

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • P
                          pixelcruncher Extension Creator
                          last edited by

                          Yea, we have this but it's probably not that user friendly:

                          image.jpeg

                          I will add a better versioning scheme.

                          I'm the developer of Rayscaper: https://rayscaper.com/ - Fast and easy rendering for SketchUp.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • pilouP
                            pilou
                            last edited by pilou

                            Not hyper friendly indeed! πŸ™‚

                            @ ntxdave
                            ModLumi = SketchUp lite for the moment ... so you draw exactely like before!

                            Here i just erased by Hand some faces because i had no time! πŸ™‚

                            But result images will be the same! πŸ˜‰ Because today AI help you! πŸ˜‰

                            Frenchy Pilou
                            Is beautiful that please without concept!
                            My Little site :)

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • pilouP
                              pilou
                              last edited by pilou

                              @pixelcruncher
                              What is Redo if existing?
                              Found!!! CTRL + Y ! πŸ™‚

                              So I can make my little video! πŸ™‚
                              @ntxdave
                              No more simple use the Sweep and Offset Functions as usual! πŸ˜‰

                              As you see Ai will add thickness itself on the final render! πŸ™‚
                              https://community.sketchucation.com/post/1622428

                              So you can make now furnitures in a wink!

                              GIF_meuble.gif

                              Frenchy Pilou
                              Is beautiful that please without concept!
                              My Little site :)

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                              Register Login
                              • 1
                              • 2
                              • 2 / 2
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              Buy SketchPlus
                              Buy SUbD
                              Buy WrapR
                              Buy eBook
                              Buy Modelur
                              Buy Vertex Tools
                              Buy SketchCuisine
                              Buy FormFonts

                              Advertisement