sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Modlumi - Easy 3D modelling

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Corner Bar
    34 Posts 5 Posters 475 Views 5 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • majidM
      majid
      last edited by

      Shared some more ideas...

      My inspiring A, B, Sketches book: https://sketchucation.com/shop/books/intermediate/2612-alphabet-inspired-sketches--inspiring-drills-for-architects--3d-artists-and-designers-

      majidM 1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 1
      • Mike AmosM
        Mike Amos @pixelcruncher
        last edited by

        @pixelcruncher

        Keep them coming, more than a bit of a one stop shop imho.
        Shaping up very nicely, Sir.

        Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 2
        • pilouP
          pilou
          last edited by

          You remake SketchUp ? πŸ˜‰ What is yours Ai Coding tools ?
          Seems there is a problem after an Offset πŸ™‚

          Moldumi_erreur1.jpg

          ac62c18d-9d6d-4857-97a6-802d26fa44b0.jpg

          Frenchy Pilou
          Is beautiful that please without concept!
          My Little site :)

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • P
            pixelcruncher Extension Creator
            last edited by

            I'm a software engineer by trade, so I'm not coming at this as a complete newbie. But right now, I have been using GPT-6 Sol as my coding buddy.

            Thanks for the bug report!

            I'm the developer of Rayscaper: https://rayscaper.com/ - Fast and easy rendering for SketchUp.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • pilouP
              pilou
              last edited by pilou

              No drawing Rectangle By 2 Points in 3D Space ?
              There is multiple selection but not Multiple Extrude ?

              GIF_no_rectangle2points.gif

              Frenchy Pilou
              Is beautiful that please without concept!
              My Little site :)

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 1
              • pilouP
                pilou
                last edited by pilou

                Else very very pleasant to use!

                atelier.jpg

                db6972ab-c66e-4605-b7ac-19a2e26e9877.jpg

                Frenchy Pilou
                Is beautiful that please without concept!
                My Little site :)

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • pilouP
                  pilou
                  last edited by pilou

                  sweep_failes.jpg

                  rivet.jpg

                  0bb0a856-860b-4dc2-9a94-141867e76ca9.jpg

                  Frenchy Pilou
                  Is beautiful that please without concept!
                  My Little site :)

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 2
                  • majidM
                    majid @majid
                    last edited by

                    @pixelcruncher Did you receive any shared file, Sir?

                    My inspiring A, B, Sketches book: https://sketchucation.com/shop/books/intermediate/2612-alphabet-inspired-sketches--inspiring-drills-for-architects--3d-artists-and-designers-

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • P
                      pixelcruncher Extension Creator
                      last edited by

                      Thanks! Can you try this again? This should be fixed now:

                      sweep-fix-demo.mp4

                      Keep those bugs flowing!

                      I'm the developer of Rayscaper: https://rayscaper.com/ - Fast and easy rendering for SketchUp.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • pilouP
                        pilou
                        last edited by pilou

                        That is perfect ! Works in closed or not total path!
                        Even Section profil is not perpendicular to something!
                        And not on the path!
                        Very cool function!
                        GIF_deported.gif

                        60467ffe-31c7-496d-ac05-d52cd46fc572.jpg

                        Frenchy Pilou
                        Is beautiful that please without concept!
                        My Little site :)

                        1 Reply Last reply πŸ˜†
                        Reply Quote 1
                        • ntxdaveN
                          ntxdave
                          last edited by

                          OK guys, I am feeling really stupid. I have tried the browser version, but I am not getting things right. How do I create a rectangle and give it the size? I tried to enter the dimensions, but it did not work. What am I not understanding?.

                          Press F1...thank me later

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • pilouP
                            pilou
                            last edited by pilou

                            I believe there is a little bug somewhere! πŸ˜‰
                            There is just the last faces who are yet in place! πŸ™‚
                            I have verified in hide them ! πŸ˜‰
                            Very cool that you have keept original " */ " of the copy functions !
                            GIF_bugornot.gif

                            Frenchy Pilou
                            Is beautiful that please without concept!
                            My Little site :)

                            P 1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • pilouP
                              pilou
                              last edited by pilou

                              @ Ntx Dave
                              Just Left DoubleClick for have the drawing of the Rectangle, then write 1,2 for a rectangle or 2,2 for a square Enter ! etc.. πŸ˜‰

                              Or Just Press R , Left Click and Drag for see the Blue Rect , write 2,2, Enter for a square etc...

                              It's quasi the same than SketchUp! πŸ˜‰

                              Frenchy Pilou
                              Is beautiful that please without concept!
                              My Little site :)

                              ntxdaveN 1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • pilouP
                                pilou
                                last edited by pilou

                                You have not: Inverse Selection ?

                                There is no Snap in 3D Space of the second click of the Arc Circle ?

                                Frenchy Pilou
                                Is beautiful that please without concept!
                                My Little site :)

                                P 1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • ntxdaveN
                                  ntxdave @pilou
                                  last edited by

                                  @pilou OK, I finally got it to work; I am having some user problems but will continue to learn how to use the tool.

                                  I would like to have some more options for entering the information when in the drawing mode.\

                                  Press F1...thank me later

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • P
                                    pixelcruncher Extension Creator @pilou
                                    last edited by

                                    @pilou said:

                                    I believe there is a little bug somewhere! πŸ˜‰
                                    There is just the last faces who are yet in place! πŸ™‚
                                    I have verified in hide them ! ;)f
                                    Very cool that you have keept original " */ " of the copy functions !
                                    GIF_bugornot.gif

                                    @pilou You were right; that was a bug! Sweeping a face along the bar's own path now cuts a clean tunnel: the far end opens up instead of keeping that last face in place.

                                    sweep-through-solid-fix.gif

                                    A sweep that stops inside the solid still gives you a recess. Can you try it again on your model? Keep those bugs flowing. I'm drinking from the firehose.

                                    Cheers!
                                    Thomas

                                    I'm the developer of Rayscaper: https://rayscaper.com/ - Fast and easy rendering for SketchUp.

                                    ntxdaveN 1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • ntxdaveN
                                      ntxdave @pixelcruncher
                                      last edited by

                                      @pixelcruncher How the heck do you draw something like this. I am currently feeling really stupid and am not doing well. The object in the model looks kind of neat but I cannot understand how you drew it.

                                      Press F1...thank me later

                                      P 1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • ntxdaveN
                                        ntxdave
                                        last edited by

                                        How the heck do you draw something like this? So far, I am not doing very well when trying to draw objects that are not all that complicated. Is there some place I can go to learn how to use the drawing tools better?

                                        Press F1...thank me later

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • P
                                          pixelcruncher Extension Creator @ntxdave
                                          last edited by pixelcruncher

                                          @ntxdave said:

                                          @pixelcruncher How the heck do you draw something like this. I am currently feeling really stupid and am not doing well. The object in the model looks kind of neat but I cannot understand how you drew it.

                                          curved-hollow-bar.gif

                                          @ntxdave said:

                                          How the heck do you draw something like this? So far, I am not doing very well when trying to draw objects that are not all that complicated. Is there some place I can go to learn how to use the drawing tools better?

                                          Not really; you are on the bleeding edge with us. This software doesn't have documentation yet πŸ™‚ But a lot of your SketchUp skills should translate over. Note that it's all still very alpha, lots of bugs to bite you. But many eyes make all the bugs shallow.

                                          I'm the developer of Rayscaper: https://rayscaper.com/ - Fast and easy rendering for SketchUp.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 1
                                          • pilouP
                                            pilou
                                            last edited by pilou

                                            Before you post i have verified on a more simple one ... that was a repetive bug! πŸ˜‰

                                            Here modified by hands!

                                            So I must return to your last version! πŸ™‚

                                            75e31cad-948c-4d7c-b518-9b317326207c.jpg

                                            Frenchy Pilou
                                            Is beautiful that please without concept!
                                            My Little site :)

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 1 / 2
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement