Is SketchUp Now Open-Source? Trimble Won't Like This
-
@pixelcruncher You're welcome to start a new thread of your own, probably better so that all comments relating to the subject is contained in the same thread.

-
Things are getting interesting

-
hello,
pixelcruncher ! not bad ! I like the viewport. I like the selection color, the UI. Geometriy is too dark. I could not import a light recent model but it is a good start
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register LoginAdvertisement