Is SketchUp Now Open-Source? Trimble Won't Like This
-
Things are getting interesting

-
hello,
pixelcruncher ! not bad ! I like the viewport. I like the selection color, the UI. Geometry is too dark. I could not import a light recent model but it is a good start
-
Too bad that developers are trying to "reinvent the wheel" in their own ghetto. If only it was implemented as "a-la sketchup" mode inside Blender, it would be another level.
-
@rv1974 We are waiting for a great mind, like yourself, to do that.
-
Good. Competition keeps products fresh and generally the consumer wins.
-
@pixelcruncher Looking good. I was able to draw out a structure very quickly.
-
@rv1974 We are waiting for a great mind, like yourself, to do that.
who knows, maybe in 3-5 years, with GPT Bougainvillea
-
@Krass Do you mind sending me the model so I can have a look?
-
Yes I Will do it tomorrow late morning
-
The browser version is a bit limited memory wise but that is normal for the course from what I have seen out there.
-
@Mike-Amos Fair enough, I will have a desktop version available soon. I also have a limited browser version, so I can deploy fixes to users immediately, especially at this early stage. Releasing a new desktop version is always more hassle, and it requires users to upgrade.
-
So Trimble SketchUp went after IngeTrazo...
-
Trimble's pettiness is unparalleled
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register LoginAdvertisement