sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Fender Stratocaster - Thea Render

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    11 Posts 8 Posters 570 Views 8 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • ntxdaveN
      ntxdave
      last edited by

      Look like photos. πŸ‘ πŸ‘

      Press F1...thank me later

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • HornOxxH
        HornOxx
        last edited by

        ... really wunderbar!

        never trust a skinny cook

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • Mike AmosM
          Mike Amos
          last edited by

          Bloody marvelous and another item to bring a smile. Thanks mate. πŸ‘Š

          Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • Rich O BrienR
            Rich O Brien Moderator
            last edited by

            Crisp!

            So hard to find burled wood textures for close up renders that don't tile. This is yum though.

            Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • L
              L i am
              last edited by

              Music to my eyes mate πŸ‘ πŸ‘

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • marked001M
                marked001
                last edited by

                Great stuff.

                http://www.revision21vis.com

                instagram: revi21on

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • Gus RG
                  Gus R
                  last edited by

                  Thanks everyone.

                  Rich, I still can't find a good Birdseye maple material anywhere. Not at Poliigon. Arroway has one but it's planks and only available within a wood collection. I forgot where I found this one and it must have been over 10 years ago.

                  www.instagram.com/gusrobatto/

                  www.facebook.com/gusrobatto

                  www.flickr.com/photos/gusrobatto

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • Mike AmosM
                    Mike Amos
                    last edited by

                    • another looking for good wood and BE Maple in particular. I have asked a veneer producer if I cen get some better quality version of their catalogue images to look into making a seamless version, I'll post on Sketchucation if I can get this. Meanwhile the best I have is a 2k x 2k.

                    2_birdseye maple wood fine medium color texture-seamless.zip

                    Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • Gus RG
                      Gus R
                      last edited by

                      @mike amos said:

                      • another looking for good wood and BE Maple in particular. I have asked a veneer producer if I cen get some better quality version of their catalogue images to look into making a seamless version, I'll post on Sketchucation if I can get this. Meanwhile the best I have is a 2k x 2k.

                      Thank you, Mike.

                      www.instagram.com/gusrobatto/

                      www.facebook.com/gusrobatto

                      www.flickr.com/photos/gusrobatto

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • Bryan KB
                        Bryan K
                        last edited by

                        Top notch! πŸ‘

                        See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1 / 1
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        Buy SketchPlus
                        Buy SUbD
                        Buy WrapR
                        Buy eBook
                        Buy Modelur
                        Buy Vertex Tools
                        Buy SketchCuisine
                        Buy FormFonts

                        Advertisement