sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Paris kitchen

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    20 Posts 16 Posters 2.6k Views 16 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • PixeroP
      Pixero
      last edited by

      As I was using Thea I could try the different rendering engines to find one that worked for this image.
      A bit surprisingly it turned out that Presto AO gave to most photorealistic look.
      I had some photo references that I tried mimicking. I would have thought Presto MC would be more true to life but couldn't get it right with that one.

      I also tried different lighting. Sun and HDRI but those didn't give me enough light in the ceiling so I ended up using a emitter plane just outside the window tilted just a little bit down and to one side.

      Another thing was that I used lower values for the white. Ended up with a max value of 190-200.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • Bryan KB
        Bryan K
        last edited by

        "Wow" is right. πŸ‘

        See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • pbacotP
          pbacot
          last edited by

          Thanks for the info!

          MacOSX MojaveSketchUp Pro v19 Twilight v2 Thea v3 PowerCADD

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • Mike AmosM
            Mike Amos
            last edited by

            Wow, very nice. Small but really nicely done.

            Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • Mistro11M
              Mistro11
              last edited by

              Very impressive for a Pretso AO render. I wouldn't think that mode would do it either. But you pulled it off.

              Structural Integrity is Not Just Physical...It's in the Design and Purpose

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • doppelD
                doppel
                last edited by

                wow, very impressed by your work! i didn't know that thea could be so powerful!

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • olisheaO
                  olishea
                  last edited by

                  excellent work

                  oli

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • RichardR
                    Richard
                    last edited by

                    Mate, seriously that is inspirational!!!

                    BUILTBRAND.COM.AU

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • jo-keJ
                      jo-ke
                      last edited by

                      very good work!

                      http://www.zz7.de

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • cheddaC
                        chedda
                        last edited by

                        I concur very nice image bravo.

                        Kraken Wrangler https://www.flickr.com/photos/132441293@N03/

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • marked001M
                          marked001
                          last edited by

                          love this.

                          http://www.revision21vis.com

                          instagram: revi21on

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • ken28875K
                            ken28875
                            last edited by

                            Beautiful photo, Pixero! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

                            Now show me the SketchUp render... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜„

                            Take care,

                            _KN

                            Follow Your Dreams.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                            Register Login
                            • 1 / 1
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            Buy SketchPlus
                            Buy SUbD
                            Buy WrapR
                            Buy eBook
                            Buy Modelur
                            Buy Vertex Tools
                            Buy SketchCuisine
                            Buy FormFonts

                            Advertisement