sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    [Plugin] SUClock - v3.1a - 02 Apr 24 - Tracking time in SU

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Plugins
    138 Posts 46 Posters 161.1k Views 46 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • EarthMoverE
      EarthMover
      last edited by

      Man, do I need this. Sweet work! This will definitely help with billing. 👍 👍

      3D Artist at Clearstory 3D Imaging
      Guide Tool at Winning With Sketchup
      Content Creator at Skapeup

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • S
        SketchUpNoobie
        last edited by

        AWESOME!!! 😄 This looks like yet another very helpful tool Fredo. 👍 👍

        --

        SketchUpNoobie: the complete noob in all things SketchUp.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • D
          Daniel S
          last edited by

          Thank you Fredo!!! A great tool!!!

          Daniel S

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • Didier BurD
            Didier Bur
            last edited by

            Super comme d'hab, intéressant pour savoir à quoi on passe le plus de temps dans SU...

            DB

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • J
              JuanV.Soler
              last edited by

              The Time has arrived to become productive 😄
              you are a master
              many thanks Fredo

              ,))),

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • thomthomT
                thomthom
                last edited by

                Remember people to use the donation button. Fredo deserves it!

                Thomas Thomassen — SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • KrisidiousK
                  Krisidious
                  last edited by

                  this plugin is awesome... I'm loving it. actually tracks the real time you're modeling, not just how long the program is open. thanks Fredo you Rock!

                  By: Kristoff Rand
                  Home DesignerUnique House Plans

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • KrisidiousK
                    Krisidious
                    last edited by

                    ok I found a problem with this plugin... it's not taking me long enough to model stuff. I'm never going to make any money this way. can you add a double billing option? thanks...

                    By: Kristoff Rand
                    Home DesignerUnique House Plans

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • jeff hammondJ
                      jeff hammond
                      last edited by

                      @krisidious said:

                      ok I found a problem with this plugin... it's not taking me long enough to model stuff. I'm never going to make any money this way. can you add a double billing option? thanks...

                      i'm a little bit scared to install it myself 😄

                      dotdotdot

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • EscapeArtistE
                        EscapeArtist
                        last edited by

                        Would it be possible to feature the system clock in the same window?

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • fredo6F
                          fredo6
                          last edited by

                          @escapeartist said:

                          Would it be possible to feature the system clock in the same window?

                          Do you mean the regular time? The one you have displayed in the Windows task bar.

                          Although there are plenty of clock utilities, I understand that your problem would be to have it visible within the Sketchup main window.

                          It is of course a possibility

                          Fredo

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • EscapeArtistE
                            EscapeArtist
                            last edited by

                            @unknownuser said:

                            @escapeartist said:

                            Would it be possible to feature the system clock in the same window?

                            Do you mean the regular time? The one you have displayed in the Windows task bar.

                            Yes, the one and the same. I use auto-hide for my taskbar so that I have a little more real estate to view SU on, it would be very convenient to have current time and the time used in the same window rather than having to mouse down to the taskbar. Just a thought. If I'm the only one requesting this, don't bother, a truly minor issue.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • halroachH
                              halroach
                              last edited by

                              Great Plugin!
                              For some reason the clock window comes out cropped on my computer. Can't resize it though maximize works.
                              Thanks!!

                              suclock window cropped.jpg

                              FlexTools - Super Quick Windows, Doors, Slats...

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • pilouP
                                pilou
                                last edited by

                                Maybe the inverse will be fun !
                                Say you have just 10 minutes for make something in Su! 😒
                                A ring bells when 10 minutes inside SU effective are elapsed! 💚
                                Surfing internet is of course out of the count! ☀

                                Frenchy Pilou
                                Is beautiful that please without concept!
                                My Little site :)

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • fredo6F
                                  fredo6
                                  last edited by

                                  I know there is a problem, which I need to fix.
                                  Are you on Vista or Windows 7, and which IE browser do you have?

                                  Fred

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • B
                                    Ben Ritter
                                    last edited by

                                    Thank you, again, Fredo.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • halroachH
                                      halroach
                                      last edited by

                                      @unknownuser said:

                                      I know there is a problem, which I need to fix.
                                      Are you on Vista or Windows 7, and which IE browser do you have?

                                      Fred

                                      I'm on windows XP 😎
                                      Internet Explorer 8

                                      FlexTools - Super Quick Windows, Doors, Slats...

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • JClementsJ
                                        JClements
                                        last edited by

                                        I do kind of like the idea of an alarm the user can set for the overall project (or maybe even a model file) when X hours has been attained.

                                        It would help to stay within a project's budgeted hours or within a budget hours for phase/task for a project.

                                        John

                                        John | Illustrator | Beaverton, Oregon

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • fredo6F
                                          fredo6
                                          last edited by

                                          @jclements said:

                                          I do kind of like the idea of an alarm the user can set for the overall project (or maybe even a model file) when X hours has been attained.

                                          It would help to stay within a project's budgeted hours or within a budget hours for phase/task for a project.

                                          John

                                          John,

                                          Would it be OK if I change the background of the clock (say to Red) to indicate that the time is over the limit (the limit will be set in the dialog box)?

                                          Fredo

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • JClementsJ
                                            JClements
                                            last edited by

                                            A nice idea. What ever is the easiest to implement.

                                            Alternative idea. One cirle. Green for well within budgeted hours, Yellow (or blinking yellow) for close maximum budget (ie., 2 hours), Red for over limit.

                                            ====================================

                                            Post Script: When I clicked on a link for donations via PayPal, I got a master page in French and my contribution did not take.

                                            John | Illustrator | Beaverton, Oregon

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 3
                                            • 4
                                            • 5
                                            • 6
                                            • 7
                                            • 1 / 7
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement