sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    [Plugin] TT_Lib²

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Plugins
    310 Posts 66 Posters 479.5k Views 66 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • tt_suT
      tt_su
      last edited by

      How are you installing the extension?
      Are you using a User or Administrator account?

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • J
        jemoto
        last edited by

        I am using a User account (supposedly with administrator privileges), and I suspected that could have something to do with it. I just tried to install under a "real" administrator account, and then it works. Only problem now is that I cannot invoke the "Create Quadpatch" icon, but it is in the Draw menu, so not a big deal.

        Thanks a lot for your help!

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • P
          Pherim
          last edited by

          Hello,

          I just installed CleanUp v3.3.1, Solid Inspector 2.4.3, and TT Library 2.10.2 and now ThomThom's Menu doesn't work any more, apparently. Only PickIt remains in the Menu, all other plugins are scattered around the Extensions Menu, which also breaks some of my Shortcuts.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • thomthomT
            thomthom
            last edited by

            @pherim said:

            Hello,

            I just installed CleanUp v3.3.1, Solid Inspector 2.4.3, and TT Library 2.10.2 and now ThomThom's Menu doesn't work any more, apparently. Only PickIt remains in the Menu, all other plugins are scattered around the Extensions Menu, which also breaks some of my Shortcuts.

            What else do you have installed? You use Fredo'd extension loader or the SCF manager?

            Thomas Thomassen — SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
            List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • P
              Pherim
              last edited by

              Not as far as I know. I used the Sketchucation Plugin Store to install them and until now everything worked fine.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • thomthomT
                thomthom
                last edited by

                What OS and SketchUp version are you one?
                Can you post a screenshot of your Plugins folder?

                Thomas Thomassen — SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • P
                  Pherim
                  last edited by

                  Windows 7 Professional 64bit, Sketchup Make 2015 64bit.

                  Screenshot Plugins Folder:
                  https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-dtMvjgoBDnw/VQwCvnPQsgI/AAAAAAAACLM/EaD94OZRPWY/s0/plugins.png
                  (The ones with the .rb! extension are deactivated with Sketchucation Plugins Manager)

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • P
                    Pherim
                    last edited by

                    Alright, I just installed ONLY TT_Lib v2.10.2 on my laptop and not Cleanup v3.3.1 and Solid Inspector² v2.3.4 and the same thing happened again: Only Pickit (and Similar Objects, which I don't have installed on my desktop) remains in the "ThomThoms Plugins" Menu, all your other plugins are just in the Extensions Menu now. Am I the only one with this problem?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • thomthomT
                      thomthom
                      last edited by

                      @pherim said:

                      Alright, I just installed ONLY TT_Lib v2.10.2 on my laptop and not Cleanup v3.3.1 and Solid Inspector² v2.3.4 and the same thing happened again: Only Pickit (and Similar Objects, which I don't have installed on my desktop) remains in the "ThomThoms Plugins" Menu, all your other plugins are just in the Extensions Menu now. Am I the only one with this problem?

                      I managed to track down a regression in TT_Lib. I uploaded a new version (2.10.4) to PluginStore. That should restore the old behaviour.

                      Thomas Thomassen — SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                      List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • P
                        Pherim
                        last edited by

                        Great, thanks!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • U
                          uzunaruto93
                          last edited by

                          When I updated my windows from 8.1 to 10, something happened 😞
                          Someone help me...

                          https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzPrcUc2sd5RS0daNkVaZjRDeW8/view?usp=sharing

                          Error Loading File C:/Users/Le Bao Duy/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2015/SketchUp/Plugins/TT_Lib2/core.rb
                          Error: #<Encoding::ConverterNotFoundError: code converter not found (UTF-16LE to Windows-1258)>
                          C:/Users/Le Bao Duy/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2015/SketchUp/Plugins/TT_Lib2/c_extension_manager.rb:101:in each' C:/Users/Le Bao Duy/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2015/SketchUp/Plugins/TT_Lib2/c_extension_manager.rb:101:in to_a'
                          C:/Users/Le Bao Duy/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2015/SketchUp/Plugins/TT_Lib2/c_extension_manager.rb:101:in entries' C:/Users/Le Bao Duy/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2015/SketchUp/Plugins/TT_Lib2/c_extension_manager.rb:101:in prepare_path'
                          C:/Users/Le Bao Duy/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2015/SketchUp/Plugins/TT_Lib2/core.rb:127:in <module:Lib>' C:/Users/Le Bao Duy/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2015/SketchUp/Plugins/TT_Lib2/core.rb:110:in module:TT'
                          C:/Users/Le Bao Duy/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2015/SketchUp/Plugins/TT_Lib2/core.rb:20:in <top (required)>' C:/Program Files/SketchUp/SketchUp 2015/Tools/extensions.rb:197:in require'
                          C:/Program Files/SketchUp/SketchUp 2015/Tools/extensions.rb:197:in load' C:/Users/Le Bao Duy/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2015/SketchUp/Plugins/TT_Lib2.rb:40:in register_extension'
                          C:/Users/Le Bao Duy/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2015/SketchUp/Plugins/TT_Lib2.rb:40:in <module:Lib>' C:/Users/Le Bao Duy/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2015/SketchUp/Plugins/TT_Lib2.rb:14:in module:TT'
                          C:/Users/Le Bao Duy/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2015/SketchUp/Plugins/TT_Lib2.rb:13:in `<top (required)>'

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • A
                            adamj0112
                            last edited by

                            Does the current version work with SU2016

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • TIGT
                              TIG Moderator
                              last edited by

                              Why wouldn't it ?
                              Always provided you have v2016's Preference > 'Extension [Loading] Policy' set to 'Unrestricted'...
                              The shipped default !

                              TIG

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • Dave RD
                                Dave R
                                last edited by

                                Yes.

                                Etaoin Shrdlu

                                %

                                (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

                                G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

                                M30

                                %

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • thomthomT
                                  thomthom
                                  last edited by

                                  Yes, I finally got around to mark it as SU2016 compatible in the EW store.

                                  Thomas Thomassen — SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                                  List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • ludnidL
                                    ludnid
                                    last edited by

                                    @thomthom said:

                                    Pushed a new version 2.9.6 to BitBucket and the PluginStore. Should take care of the Load Errors and compatibility with PluginStore - for realz this time!

                                    Coming a bit late but did you ever resolve the tt_lib showing as disabled in the sketchucation store?. Had this for a while but never really bothered with it as everything loaded fine....still does even after updating to the latest versions.

                                    EDIT: Removing your plugins safe subD and vertex, I started all over with TTLib2 coming first. The following plugins make TT_lib2 show as disabled in the Sketchucation UI.

                                    tt_camera
                                    tt_cleanup
                                    tt_edgetools

                                    The other plugins installed that didn't generate this error include

                                    tt_material replacer
                                    tt_material tools
                                    tt_Quadface tools
                                    tt_replacer
                                    tt_selection toys
                                    tt_shell
                                    tt_text editor
                                    tt_subD
                                    tt_vertex
                                    tt_vray tools

                                    If you don't ask, the answer will always be no.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • L
                                      LinaKudinar
                                      last edited by

                                      I'm having some trouble downloading this plugin so that I can use CleanUp³. I am using Sketchup2016 on a windows. below are some images of what I am encountering. Is it something wrong with my connection and computer or is the problem coming from the extension warehouse?


                                      When downloading from extension warehouse in sketchup


                                      When downloading from the web browser

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • TIGT
                                        TIG Moderator
                                        last edited by

                                        Download that Lib's latest RBZ from the SketchUcation PluginStore, or install our toolset and then use the ExtensionStore³, from within SketchUp itself to AutoInstall anything you want from here...

                                        TIG

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • uwesketchU
                                          uwesketch
                                          last edited by

                                          As I had the ruby console open at startup of sketchup, I saw the following warning message during initialization of TT lib latest version 2.12.3:

                                          C;/Users/xxx/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2022/SketchUp/Plugins/TT_Lib2/win32.rb;12; [b]warning; Win32API is deprecated after Ruby 1.9.1; use fiddle directly instead[/b]
                                          

                                          Probably unimportant, but just wanted to mention.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • designerbursaD
                                            designerbursa
                                            last edited by

                                            It gives an error on startup!..
                                            Please update it.
                                            The sketchup version I'm using is 2021

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 12
                                            • 13
                                            • 14
                                            • 15
                                            • 16
                                            • 15 / 16
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement