sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    SpongeBob - just for fun

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    13 Posts 8 Posters 2.4k Views 8 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • HornOxxH
      HornOxx
      last edited by HornOxx

      Hi All,
      many many years ago I saw an empty-headed and somehow funny-annoying cheese bloc running around on TV talking incessantly stupid stuff!
      Later my back then small boys explained to me that this was not a square cheese-bloc but a sponge called SpongeBob πŸ˜‰
      Having already made some figures of this kind, including even Plankton from the same series, it was high time I got to work again πŸ˜„

      [SkUp 2017 Make / Shaderlight / Enscape / Photoshop (entirely made with SubD)]


      _hx__Enscape_Render.jpg


      _hx__SL_AO_Collage.jpg


      _HX_SpongeBob small.gif

      never trust a skinny cook

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • Rich O BrienR
        Rich O Brien Moderator
        last edited by

        That's great! All SubD too I tip my hat.

        I have an unfinished Spongebob I did with Artisan a few years ago. I'm gonna see if I can find it.

        Great job!

        Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • HornOxxH
          HornOxx
          last edited by

          πŸ˜„ thanks a lot Rich - I canΒ΄t wait to see yourΒ΄s!

          never trust a skinny cook

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • L
            L i am
            last edited by

            Very nice work HornOxx, and it made me smile πŸ‘

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • Rich O BrienR
              Rich O Brien Moderator
              last edited by

              I haven't found the file only some test renders of a sponge material.

              test-01.png

              test-02.png

              test-03.png

              test-04.png

              I'll keep looking because now that I've seen yours I feel compelled to finish it.

              Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • tuna1957T
                tuna1957
                last edited by

                Simply fabulous HornOxx πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • HornOxxH
                  HornOxx
                  last edited by

                  πŸ‘ πŸ˜„ πŸ‘ πŸ˜„ thank you All for your nice comments - and Rich, yes, finish that guy! πŸ‘ Great and I have no idea how you manage to get him really so "spongy"!?!

                  never trust a skinny cook

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • Bryan KB
                    Bryan K
                    last edited by

                    That turned out perfect, hornoxx! πŸ‘

                    See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • Dave RD
                      Dave R
                      last edited by

                      Cool!

                      Etaoin Shrdlu

                      %

                      (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

                      G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

                      M30

                      %

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • Dave RD
                        Dave R
                        last edited by

                        Rich, your version is simply absorbing. πŸ˜„

                        Etaoin Shrdlu

                        %

                        (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

                        G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

                        M30

                        %

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • Rich O BrienR
                          Rich O Brien Moderator
                          last edited by

                          @dave r said:

                          Rich, your version is simply absorbing. πŸ˜„

                          I try to be hole-some on occasion

                          Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • Mike AmosM
                            Mike Amos
                            last edited by

                            Very sharp.

                            Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • marked001M
                              marked001
                              last edited by

                              These are both amazing.

                              http://www.revision21vis.com

                              instagram: revi21on

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                              Register Login
                              • 1 / 1
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              Buy SketchPlus
                              Buy SUbD
                              Buy WrapR
                              Buy eBook
                              Buy Modelur
                              Buy Vertex Tools
                              Buy SketchCuisine
                              Buy FormFonts

                              Advertisement