sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    UnZIP Error : Could not unzip archive.

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved SketchUp Discussions
    sketchup
    25 Posts 9 Posters 8.5k Views 9 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • M
      Mrkay
      last edited by

      Hi, Recently I purchased the Fredo6Bundle2022 for USD40. I got the UnZIP Error messages too for each plugin inside the bundle. When I contacted the support, a person named Rich said they didn't received any payment. The payment has gone thru when I checked with my bank. Now I can't install the bundle plugin working and my money is gone too. BTW I'm using SketchUp Pro 2022. Any ideas? Thank you.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • Rich O BrienR
        Rich O Brien Moderator
        last edited by

        @mrkay said:

        When I contacted the support, a person named Rich said they didn't received any payment.

        This has not changed on our end. You need to contact your bank because the issue is between your bank and PayPal.

        https://i.imgur.com/jSOghcE.png

        Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp 📖

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • S
          sashapepperspray
          last edited by

          I am having the same problem, I have updated the plugin store, but it does not help. I am able to manually download plugins install them, however.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • Dave RD
            Dave R
            last edited by

            Did you correctly install SketchUp? That requires right clicking on the downloaded installer and choosing Run as administrator.

            Etaoin Shrdlu

            %

            (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

            G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

            M30

            %

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • S
              sashapepperspray
              last edited by

              This used to work until recently (maybe a month ago?) and I haven't reinstalled sketchup since then. (Although I got a new filter on my computer around that time, but I don't remember what happened first, the filter or the unzipping problem)

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • G
                Gábor
                last edited by Gábor

                @sashapepperspray said:

                This used to work until recently (maybe a month ago?) and I haven't reinstalled sketchup since then. (Although I got a new filter on my computer around that time, but I don't remember what happened first, the filter or the unzipping problem)

                Please check if at your firewall ( filter? ) settings all sketchucation servers ( *.sketchucation.com ) and IP addresses ( 178.63.47.155, 144.76.69.227 ) are whitelisted.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • S
                  sashapepperspray
                  last edited by

                  I have repaired my installation, cleared by microsoft edge cache, and nothing change. I am able to go to pluginstore.sketchucation.com through a browser, so I don't think it is blocked. any more ideas?

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • S
                    sashapepperspray
                    last edited by

                    any ideas?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • TIGT
                      TIG Moderator
                      last edited by

                      Did you check/do Gábor's whitelisting ideas ?

                      TIG

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • S
                        sashapepperspray
                        last edited by

                        how do I check this?

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • Rich O BrienR
                          Rich O Brien Moderator
                          last edited by

                          The new filter you mentioned further up is likely the culprit.

                          Maybe poke around it and see if it is overzealous with it's blacklisting.

                          Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp 📖

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • TIGT
                            TIG Moderator
                            last edited by TIG

                            At least give us some clues what is this 'new filter' ?
                            It will have settings which you need to check aren't blocking SketchUcation or the IP address numbers Gábor gave you...
                            Who installed it ?
                            Does it have any instructions ??
                            If we had more information we might be able to help you better, but if you leave us in the dark then you'll get no where...

                            TIG

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • S
                              sashapepperspray
                              last edited by

                              I will message the makers of this filter, and see if I can work it out. Thank you for your help, I will post here again after speaking to them.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • S
                                sashapepperspray
                                last edited by

                                I spoke to them, and we fixed it, so everything is working fine now. Than you everyone for your imput on this.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • M
                                  minsoeyarzar
                                  last edited by

                                  End of Support policy
                                  End of Support affects all SketchUp products installed on your desktop PC or Mac. When "End of Support" happens, the product you are using goes from being "Supported" to "Unsupported". Going forward, SketchUp desktop products will become unsupported on January 31st of the third year after the product's release year. For example, SketchUp 2022's End of Support date is January 31, 2025.

                                  when i used the sketchup 19 it got expired and reinstall can't be complete with fredo latest version, so i had installed the skechup 23 verion and used the fredo6 plugins (animator) are easy to enable.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0

                                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                  Register Login
                                  • 1
                                  • 2
                                  • 1 / 2
                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  Buy SketchPlus
                                  Buy SUbD
                                  Buy WrapR
                                  Buy eBook
                                  Buy Modelur
                                  Buy Vertex Tools
                                  Buy SketchCuisine
                                  Buy FormFonts

                                  Advertisement