sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    [Plugin] LordOfTheToolbars - v4.0a - 22 Sep 26

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Plugins
    526 Posts 100 Posters 576.2k Views 98 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • fredo6F
      fredo6
      last edited by

      @rv1974 said:

      Currently the plugin prohibits to use itself if 'the version is expired' (at least the history command). Could it just informuser instead of prohibition? It's very uncomfortable to restart multiple files.

      What do you mean by 'version is expired'?

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • R
        rv1974
        last edited by

        A pop-up window saying version is expired and DL link below

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • fredo6F
          fredo6
          last edited by

          @rv1974 said:

          A pop-up window saying version is expired and DL link below

          Version of what? Could you show the screenshot.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • R
            rv1974
            last edited by

            this one, it should inform just once and let user continue use LOTT commands without restart.


            Capture.JPG

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • Dave RD
              Dave R
              last edited by

              @rv1974 said:

              this one

              Why not just update it and be done with it?

              Etaoin Shrdlu

              %

              (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

              G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

              M30

              %

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • R
                rv1974
                last edited by

                that's what I'm asking for. Currently you are not allowed to use all LOTT's features without updating AND restarting.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • X
                  xjpes
                  last edited by

                  There's a bug in the version 2.1a which is the blocks in the toolbar coustoming view can't be clicked or dragged means this whole function won't work anylonger. Other views just look like the toolbar comstuming view are still work just fine. I've already reinstalled the fredo6library and the LOTT plugins many times and removed all the other plugins and all the files that produced by the LOTT(like everything in that autosave folders), and this situation still doesn;t get good.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • fredo6F
                    fredo6
                    last edited by

                    @xjpes said:

                    There's a bug in the version 2.1a which is the blocks in the toolbar coustoming view can't be clicked or dragged means this whole function won't work anylonger. Other views just look like the toolbar comstuming view are still work just fine. I've already reinstalled the fredo6library and the LOTT plugins many times and removed all the other plugins and all the files that produced by the LOTT(like everything in that autosave folders), and this situation still doesn;t get good.

                    I am not sure I undertand where is the problem.

                    Could you try version 2.2a and tell me if this solves the issue.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • fredo6F
                      fredo6
                      last edited by

                      NEW RELEASE: LordOfTheToolbars v2.2a - 28 Jun 22

                      Requirements

                      • LibFredo6: v12.9a or above
                      • Sketchup version: SU2017 and above

                      LordOfTheToolbars 2.1a includes

                      • Bug fixing

                      Home Page of LordOfTheToolbars for information and Download.

                      Main post of this LordOfTheToolbars thread.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • A
                        AISmebel
                        last edited by

                        @aismebel said:

                        Hey Freddo. First I want to thank you for your work, your extensions are very helpful.
                        With "LordOfTheToolbars" I'm having trouble loading the tabs I've created.
                        These problems started after my SU crashed. Resetting the settings and reinstalling the plugin can not solve the problem (((
                        Loading tabs starts only after clicking on any icon of the LordOfTheToolbars plugin.
                        Very inconvenient (Icons constantly fly off from the places where I installed them (
                        https://youtu.be/EWKnFRXS1NE

                        Good afternoon Fred. Earlier I wrote to you that I had problems loading icons. And I couldn't click the "Menu" tab to create a new command. You suggested that perhaps because of the Cyrillic alphabet. Managed to solve the problem! You need to remove or disable the "Universal importer" pagin and the problem is gone!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • M
                          menmsis
                          last edited by

                          Great Tool.

                          I only have a problem, since I installed the new version the option to create personal commands from the menu commands does not work.

                          Every fredo plugin is update.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • fredo6F
                            fredo6
                            last edited by

                            @menmsis said:

                            I only have a problem, since I installed the new version the option to create personal commands from the menu commands does not work.

                            By saying "the menu commands does not work", do you mean that

                            1. the functionality is not available (i.e. the row with 'Menu' is missing)
                            2. or when you click on the Menu label, nothing happens (if so, could you open the Ruby console before clicking and check if there are error messages)
                            3. or something else...

                            LOTT perso commands - Menu.png

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • Dave RD
                              Dave R
                              last edited by

                              @menmsis said:

                              I only have a problem...

                              What version of SketchUp are you using? That may have an impact. Please complete your profile.

                              Etaoin Shrdlu

                              %

                              (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

                              G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

                              M30

                              %

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • M
                                menmsis
                                last edited by

                                @fredo6 said:

                                @menmsis said:

                                I only have a problem, since I installed the new version the option to create personal commands from the menu commands does not work.

                                By saying "the menu commands does not work", do you mean that

                                1. the functionality is not available (i.e. the row with 'Menu' is missing)
                                1. or when you click on the Menu label, nothing happens (if so, could you open the Ruby console before clicking and check if there are error messages)
                                2. or something else...

                                [attachment=0:3qwq1hzc]<!-- ia0 -->LOTT perso commands - Menu.png<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:3qwq1hzc]

                                Fredo, what happens is exactly as you mention on option 2. I click the Menu and nothing happens. I got the following erro in the ruby console:

                                Error: #<RangeError: invalid codepoint 0xD83D in UTF-8>
                                c:/users/mario navarro/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2022/sketchup/plugins/fredo6_!libfredo6/body_lib6g6.rbe:5390:in all_menus' c:/users/mario navarro/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2022/sketchup/plugins/fredo6_!libfredo6/body_lib6g6.rbe:5390:in menu_mapping'
                                c:/users/mario navarro/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2022/sketchup/plugins/fredo6_!libfredo6/body_lib6g6.rbe:5468:in menu_structured_list' c:/users/mario navarro/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2022/sketchup/plugins/!!fredo6_lordofthetoolbars/lordofthetoolbarspersodialog.rbe:1056:in menu_compute_list'
                                c:/users/mario navarro/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2022/sketchup/plugins/!!fredo6_lordofthetoolbars/lordofthetoolbarspersodialog.rbe:480:in dialog_format_menu_list' c:/users/mario navarro/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2022/sketchup/plugins/!!fredo6_lordofthetoolbars/lordofthetoolbarspersodialog.rbe:411:in dialog_format_properties'
                                c:/users/mario navarro/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2022/sketchup/plugins/!!fredo6_lordofthetoolbars/lordofthetoolbarspersodialog.rbe:329:in dialog_prepare_html' c:/users/mario navarro/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2022/sketchup/plugins/!!fredo6_lordofthetoolbars/lordofthetoolbarspersodialog.rbe:263:in dialog_load_html'
                                c:/users/mario navarro/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2022/sketchup/plugins/!!fredo6_lordofthetoolbars/lordofthetoolbarspersodialog.rbe:175:in dialog_invoke' c:/users/mario navarro/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2022/sketchup/plugins/!!fredo6_lordofthetoolbars/lordofthetoolbarsmanager.rbe:4975:in perso_dialog_invoke'
                                c:/users/mario navarro/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2022/sketchup/plugins/!!fredo6_lordofthetoolbars/lordofthetoolbarsmasterdialog.rbe:4447:in perso_new_command' c:/users/mario navarro/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2022/sketchup/plugins/!!fredo6_lordofthetoolbars/lordofthetoolbarsmasterdialog.rbe:2459:in dialog_callback_exec'
                                c:/users/mario navarro/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2022/sketchup/plugins/!!fredo6_lordofthetoolbars/lordofthetoolbarsmasterdialog.rbe:2316:in dialog_callback' c:/users/mario navarro/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2022/sketchup/plugins/fredo6_!libfredo6/body_lib6chromiumwdlg.rbe:2427:in call'
                                c:/users/mario navarro/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2022/sketchup/plugins/fredo6_!libfredo6/body_lib6chromiumwdlg.rbe:2427:in master_callback' c:/users/mario navarro/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2022/sketchup/plugins/fredo6_!libfredo6/body_lib6chromiumwdlg.rbe:2205:in j_action'
                                c:/users/mario navarro/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2022/sketchup/plugins/fredo6_!libfredo6/body_lib6chromiumwdlg.rbe:2164:in j_callback' c:/users/mario navarro/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2022/sketchup/plugins/fredo6_!libfredo6/body_lib6chromiumwdlg.rbe:2150:in block in j_dispatch'
                                c:/users/mario navarro/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2022/sketchup/plugins/fredo6_!libfredo6/body_lib6chromiumwdlg.rbe:2142:in each' c:/users/mario navarro/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2022/sketchup/plugins/fredo6_!libfredo6/body_lib6chromiumwdlg.rbe:2142:in j_dispatch'
                                ...

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • M
                                  menmsis
                                  last edited by

                                  @dave r said:

                                  @menmsis said:

                                  I only have a problem...

                                  What version of SketchUp are you using? That may have an impact. Please complete your profile.

                                  Hi Dave.

                                  I am using 2022.

                                  I already update my profile

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • fredo6F
                                    fredo6
                                    last edited by

                                    I think this is an issue with one extension which uses diacritic characters in the menu item label.

                                    Maybe Universal Importer by samuel_t, or one of his other plugins.

                                    Best is to check in the submenu of the Extensions menu.

                                    Fredo

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • M
                                      menmsis
                                      last edited by

                                      @fredo6 said:

                                      I think this is an issue with one extension which uses diacritic characters in the menu item label.

                                      Maybe Universal Importer by samuel_t, or one of his other plugins.

                                      Best is to check in the submenu of the Extensions menu.

                                      Fredo

                                      Fredo, thank you for your help and all your wonderful plugins.

                                      I unistall the universal importer and all worked fine.

                                      Best Regards.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • alexpacio2013A
                                        alexpacio2013
                                        last edited by

                                        Hi I have updated the LortdOfTheToolbars Plugins and from that moment every time I open Sketchup and my menu bars do not go out. To do this I have to launch Master toolbar Manager and they automatically open What can I do?

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • Dave RD
                                          Dave R
                                          last edited by

                                          @alexpacio2013 said:

                                          Hi I have updated the LortdOfTheToolbars Plugins...

                                          What version of SketchUp are you using? Your profile says "pre-2013". Is that correct?

                                          Etaoin Shrdlu

                                          %

                                          (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

                                          G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

                                          M30

                                          %

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • R
                                            rv1974
                                            last edited by

                                            @Dave you should make "What version of SketchUp are you using?" your signature 😄
                                            Could it be written in CNC landuage?

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 9
                                            • 10
                                            • 11
                                            • 12
                                            • 13
                                            • 26
                                            • 27
                                            • 11 / 27
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement