sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    SCFLicense: Extension Licensing on Sketchucation

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Plugins
    2.3k Posts 515 Posters 2.6m Views 520 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • alexpacio2013A
      alexpacio2013
      last edited by

      The same problem also with version 5.06.
      Is there a limit to installing licenses or can I install unlimited licenses?
      With SketchUp 2025 I have the following error attached with the image. While with SketchUp 2026 I have no errors but it doesn't work. The cold plug-ins don't open.

      SketchUp_aGyERfoeZK.png

      Rich O BrienR 1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • Rich O BrienR
        Rich O Brien Moderator @alexpacio2013
        last edited by

        @alexpacio2013 said:

        Is there a limit to installing licenses or can I install unlimited licenses?

        You can have 3 seats activated before you see the exceeded message.

        If you visit https://sketchucation.com/webshop/my-licences.php you can release seats or do at the devices.

        Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

        alexpacio2013A 1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • alexpacio2013A
          alexpacio2013 @Rich O Brien
          last edited by

          @Rich-O-Brien I have 1 computer but on one I installed the SketchUp version 2024 2025 2026 and to do the tests I installed the licenses several times. The 2024 version is clean and has no other plugins specifically for testing. I had the same problems so it is not a conflict with other things.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • Rich O BrienR
            Rich O Brien Moderator
            last edited by

            That's still a single device.

            What do you see at https://sketchucation.com/webshop/my-licences.php ?

            Can you click the blue chevron and see occupied seats with a checkbox to release seats?

            0b1671db-1126-402c-9dca-38e3fbf042c0-image.jpeg

            Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • alexpacio2013A
              alexpacio2013
              last edited by

              Can you remove some activations from me?
              comet_2FWr2F1TI6.png

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • Rich O BrienR
                Rich O Brien Moderator
                last edited by

                You can do it. Click checkbox and then release

                Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • Rich O BrienR
                  Rich O Brien Moderator
                  last edited by

                  Unless you others frozen you didn't show?

                  Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • alexpacio2013A
                    alexpacio2013
                    last edited by

                    I have to release all the boxes with the square

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • Rich O BrienR
                      Rich O Brien Moderator
                      last edited by

                      Each is a device you activated on. So yes.

                      I can do it for you. Give me a few mins.

                      Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • alexpacio2013A
                        alexpacio2013
                        last edited by

                        Grazie

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • Rich O BrienR
                          Rich O Brien Moderator
                          last edited by

                          https://sketchucation.com/webshop/my-licences.php should be clear now.

                          To activate and release in Sketchucation Tools you can open the Settings > Licenses and activate as needed

                          7a02c236-b6ea-4d99-a84c-37cd22502419-image.jpeg

                          Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • alexpacio2013A
                            alexpacio2013
                            last edited by

                            You're great now everything works Thanks

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 1
                            • Rich O BrienR
                              Rich O Brien Moderator
                              last edited by

                              Enjoy the weekend Robo πŸ™‚

                              Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • alexpacio2013A
                                alexpacio2013
                                last edited by

                                Thank you too

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • F
                                  fakhriaulia
                                  last edited by

                                  Hello,
                                  I've been installing the latest Sketchucation, and install Libfredo6, and FredoCorner. And I've put the license on it. After the installation, the toolbar shows up, but when I click on it, nothing happens. Can somebody help me

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • fredo6F
                                    fredo6
                                    last edited by

                                    Can you open the Ruby Console before launching FredoCorner

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • F
                                      fakhriaulia
                                      last edited by

                                      I’ve been open the Ruby Console before launching FredoCorner, when I click the FredoCorner toolbar, this message appear from Ruby Console
                                      "build_config_commands'
                                      c:/users/win10/appdata/roaming/sketchup/sketchup 2026/sketchup/plugins/fredo6_!libfredo6/lib6traductor.rbe:1569:in `block in add_command'

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • Rich O BrienR
                                        Rich O Brien Moderator
                                        last edited by Rich O Brien

                                        Use this method to select all output in the Ruby Console

                                        How to copy text from SketchUp Ruby Console

                                        Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • F
                                          fmokhtar
                                          last edited by Rich O Brien

                                          Good evening, Fredo.
                                          I have a problem with a lost license of Thrupaint and Visushole. I installed them on my laptop, but after a while, the hard disk failed, so I had to replace it. I lost all the data and configurations. The licenses are still active, even though the installation no longer exists. Is there any way to reactivate them?
                                          Attached is a screenshot of the licenses. They were installed in 2025.
                                          Thank you.

                                          [Uploaded Images Lost to Server Upgrade Issue May 15th]

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • fredo6F
                                            fredo6
                                            last edited by

                                            Go to your My Licenses page at https://sketchucation.com/webshop/my-licences.php. You just need to sign in with your Sketchucation credentials.

                                            You'll be able to release the seats corresponding to your old PC configuration and to download the licenses for a new activation on your fresh PC configuration.

                                            F 1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 88
                                            • 89
                                            • 90
                                            • 91
                                            • 92
                                            • 115
                                            • 116
                                            • 90 / 116
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement