sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    SCFLicense: Extension Licensing on Sketchucation

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Plugins
    2.3k Posts 515 Posters 2.6m Views 520 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • M
      mikeatnip
      last edited by

      Hi, I cannot purchase Fredosection. I end up with this (Firefox Browser, Win 11):

      Screenshot 2026-05-11 100746.jpg

      Rich O BrienR 1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • Rich O BrienR
        Rich O Brien Moderator @mikeatnip
        last edited by

        @mikeatnip said:

        Hi, I cannot purchase Fredosection. I end up with this (Firefox Browser, Win 11):

        Can you update LibFredo and FredoSection to latest releases. FredoSection is not commercial yet so you are probably running outdated extensions.

        Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp 📖

        M 1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • M
          mikeatnip @Rich O Brien
          last edited by

          @Rich-O-Brien Thanks, that did the trick.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • E
            Eikhine2712 Newcomers
            last edited by

            i purchased the license and trying to validate the file, but its returning this dialogue

            スクリーンショット 2026-05-12 114932.png

            G 1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • G
              Gábor @Eikhine2712
              last edited by Gábor

              @Eikhine2712 Could you please tell us what version of SketchUp you are using?

              The problem is probably caused by some NON-ASCII characters in your computer name. There are 2 possible solutions:

              1. you change your computer name and erase the signature file OR
              2. We are beta testing a new version of the licensing system currently which is addressing this issue. If you are willing to help us with beta testing, I can send you the beta version and give you the instructions on how to install it.
              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • S
                songhwazee
                last edited by

                항상 루비를 개발 해주셔서 감사합니다 잘쓰고 있습니다

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • alexpacio2013A
                  alexpacio2013
                  last edited by

                  Since yesterday, the Sketchauction licenses no longer work. What happened? I tried to update both the Sketchauction plugin and it asks me to activate the licenses. I try to activate them but this is the error that comes up. What can I do?
                  SketchUp_aGyERfoeZK.png

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • TIGT
                    TIG Moderator
                    last edited by TIG

                    Their was a glitch in the version of SketchUcation tools that was available briefly a few days ago.
                    If you installed that you can get license error messages.
                    It was reverted to to previous version v5.0.6 in the PluginStore, and you should try and install that to see if the error is resolved.
                    After a restart, if the problem continues let us know.
                    A correct and updated version will be published asap...

                    TIG

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • alexpacio2013A
                      alexpacio2013
                      last edited by

                      The same problem also with version 5.06.
                      Is there a limit to installing licenses or can I install unlimited licenses?
                      With SketchUp 2025 I have the following error attached with the image. While with SketchUp 2026 I have no errors but it doesn't work. The cold plug-ins don't open.

                      SketchUp_aGyERfoeZK.png

                      Rich O BrienR 1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • Rich O BrienR
                        Rich O Brien Moderator @alexpacio2013
                        last edited by

                        @alexpacio2013 said:

                        Is there a limit to installing licenses or can I install unlimited licenses?

                        You can have 3 seats activated before you see the exceeded message.

                        If you visit https://sketchucation.com/webshop/my-licences.php you can release seats or do at the devices.

                        Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp 📖

                        alexpacio2013A 1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • alexpacio2013A
                          alexpacio2013 @Rich O Brien
                          last edited by

                          @Rich-O-Brien I have 1 computer but on one I installed the SketchUp version 2024 2025 2026 and to do the tests I installed the licenses several times. The 2024 version is clean and has no other plugins specifically for testing. I had the same problems so it is not a conflict with other things.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • Rich O BrienR
                            Rich O Brien Moderator
                            last edited by

                            That's still a single device.

                            What do you see at https://sketchucation.com/webshop/my-licences.php ?

                            Can you click the blue chevron and see occupied seats with a checkbox to release seats?

                            0b1671db-1126-402c-9dca-38e3fbf042c0-image.jpeg

                            Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp 📖

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • alexpacio2013A
                              alexpacio2013
                              last edited by

                              Can you remove some activations from me?
                              comet_2FWr2F1TI6.png

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • Rich O BrienR
                                Rich O Brien Moderator
                                last edited by

                                You can do it. Click checkbox and then release

                                Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp 📖

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • Rich O BrienR
                                  Rich O Brien Moderator
                                  last edited by

                                  Unless you others frozen you didn't show?

                                  Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp 📖

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • alexpacio2013A
                                    alexpacio2013
                                    last edited by

                                    I have to release all the boxes with the square

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • Rich O BrienR
                                      Rich O Brien Moderator
                                      last edited by

                                      Each is a device you activated on. So yes.

                                      I can do it for you. Give me a few mins.

                                      Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp 📖

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • alexpacio2013A
                                        alexpacio2013
                                        last edited by

                                        Grazie

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • Rich O BrienR
                                          Rich O Brien Moderator
                                          last edited by

                                          https://sketchucation.com/webshop/my-licences.php should be clear now.

                                          To activate and release in Sketchucation Tools you can open the Settings > Licenses and activate as needed

                                          7a02c236-b6ea-4d99-a84c-37cd22502419-image.jpeg

                                          Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp 📖

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • alexpacio2013A
                                            alexpacio2013
                                            last edited by

                                            You're great now everything works Thanks

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 1

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 90
                                            • 91
                                            • 92
                                            • 93
                                            • 94
                                            • 115
                                            • 116
                                            • 92 / 116
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement