sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    SCFLicense: Extension Licensing on Sketchucation

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Plugins
    2.3k Posts 515 Posters 2.6m Views 520 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Dave RD
      Dave R @ntxdave
      last edited by

      @ntxdave said in SCFLicense: Extension Licensing on Sketchucation:

      I am not seeing the FredoSketch license

      Did you purchase a license for FredoSketch?

      Etaoin Shrdlu

      %

      (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

      G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

      M30

      %

      ntxdaveN 1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • ntxdaveN
        ntxdave @Dave R
        last edited by

        @Dave-R I thought so and have had it installed for a while. If you look at this screen shot you will see that I had it placed on my toolbar.
        85e407cc-2300-4dc0-8c92-b37a8cefd521-image.png

        Also, If you look at the image from the SketchUp Extension Manager, you will see that I had a license.

        Press F1...thank me later

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • Dave RD
          Dave R
          last edited by

          The only thing I see in your screenshots is that you have the extension installed and that the trial period has expired. Nothing that shows you have purchased the license, though. The Extension Manager doesn't say anything about whether or not you have a license.

          Etaoin Shrdlu

          %

          (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

          G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

          M30

          %

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • ntxdaveN
            ntxdave
            last edited by

            OK, I thought all of my Fredo6 licenses were perpetual but maybe not. I do not think I have used this one so I might just uninstall it.

            BTW: When I look at the licenses, I see that they have an old email address that is no longer valid. How do I update the email address associated with my license?

            Press F1...thank me later

            Rich O BrienR Dave RD 2 Replies Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • Rich O BrienR
              Rich O Brien Moderator @ntxdave
              last edited by

              @ntxdave said in SCFLicense: Extension Licensing on Sketchucation:

              How do I update the email address associated with my license?

              You can't but it is not affecting you using your licenses.

              All your licenses are at https://sketchucation.com/webshop/my-licences.php

              Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp 📖

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • Dave RD
                Dave R @ntxdave
                last edited by

                @ntxdave said in SCFLicense: Extension Licensing on Sketchucation:

                OK, I thought all of my Fredo6 licenses were perpetual but maybe not.

                They are perpetual but if you never purchased a license for FredoSketch then that doesn't come into it. If the license isn't showing up in the list that Rich linked to, it's probably safe to say you didn't buy a license.

                Etaoin Shrdlu

                %

                (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

                G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

                M30

                %

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • B
                  butteryngregory
                  last edited by

                  Why wont you accept my card payment im so desperate for a license

                  Rich O BrienR 1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • Rich O BrienR
                    Rich O Brien Moderator @butteryngregory
                    last edited by

                    @butteryngregory said in SCFLicense: Extension Licensing on Sketchucation:

                    Why wont you accept my card payment im so desperate for a license

                    We use PayPal and Stripe for payment processing. We have no control over whether cards are accepted or not. That is solely between your bank and the payment processor you are using.

                    Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp 📖

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • L
                      lucyfire
                      last edited by

                      Hello, when will my paid license arrive?

                      Rich O BrienR 1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 1
                      • Rich O BrienR
                        Rich O Brien Moderator @lucyfire
                        last edited by

                        @lucyfire said in SCFLicense: Extension Licensing on Sketchucation:

                        Hello, when will my paid license arrive?

                        Pretty quickly if payment was approved.

                        Send us an email to support@sketchucation.com with details. What you bought, how you paid etc so we can help.

                        Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp 📖

                        L 2 Replies Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • L
                          lucyfire @Rich O Brien
                          last edited by Rich O Brien

                          @Rich-O-Brien said in SCFLicense: Extension Licensing on Sketchucation:

                          @lucyfire said in SCFLicense: Extension Licensing on Sketchucation:

                          Hello, when will my paid license arrive?

                          Pretty quickly if payment was approved.

                          Send us an email to support@sketchucation.com with details. What you bought, how you paid etc so we can help.

                          I paid yesterday evening, but there is nothing.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 1
                          • Rich O BrienR
                            Rich O Brien Moderator
                            last edited by

                            @lucyfire

                            Did you check https://sketchucation.com/webshop/my-licences.php ?

                            Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp 📖

                            L 1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • L
                              lucyfire @Rich O Brien
                              last edited by

                              @Rich-O-Brien I paid yesterday evening, but there is nothing.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • L
                                lucyfire @Rich O Brien
                                last edited by

                                @Rich-O-Brien I didn't know where to look for it. Thanks for helping.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 1
                                • K
                                  Keessie Newcomers
                                  last edited by

                                  I paid for licensing Roundcorner, but I didn't receive any mail.
                                  Can you please help me out? Thanks in advance.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • K
                                    Keessie Newcomers
                                    last edited by

                                    I paid for licensing Roundcorner, but I didn't receive any mail.
                                    I sent a mail to Clothworks@sketcucation.com but got an error in reply.
                                    Can you please help me out? Thanks in advance.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • fredo6F
                                      fredo6
                                      last edited by

                                      It might be stuck in your Spam folder.

                                      Anyway, you can always access your licenses at https://sketchucation.com/webshop/my-licences.php (just sign-in)

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • E
                                        euljoo Newcomers
                                        last edited by

                                        I purchased it yesterday, but I haven’t received an email yet. Could you please check uljoo@naver.com
                                        ?

                                        590e1d4d-dd63-40a9-a886-49a1d20f567b-image.png

                                        TIGT 1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • TIGT
                                          TIG Moderator @euljoo
                                          last edited by

                                          @euljoo
                                          Did you check your spam folder ?
                                          Did you check https://sketchucation.com/webshop/my-licences.php ?
                                          This lets you download copies of any license-files you have purchased.
                                          After downloading a file to somewhere safe you can then validate it in the appropriate tool's menu item.

                                          TIG

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • M
                                            Mikulassladek Newcomers
                                            last edited by Rich O Brien

                                            hey I have a question I am an interior design student and some time ago my Fred corner licence got removed . Is there anything I can do about it? Do I have to pay for it or is it stilll free

                                            Rich O BrienR Dave RD 2 Replies Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 7
                                            • 8
                                            • 9
                                            • 10
                                            • 11
                                            • 115
                                            • 116
                                            • 9 / 116
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement