sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    250,000+ SCF Membership

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved SketchUp Discussions
    sketchup
    25 Posts 23 Posters 20.0k Views 23 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • CadFatherC
      CadFather
      last edited by

      cool...but what gets me is not the number, but the quality...!!! β˜€

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • hellnbakH
        hellnbak
        last edited by

        😍

        "Politicians are just like diapers -- they need to be changed often, and for the same reason"

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • Bryan KB
          Bryan K
          last edited by

          Wow. 😲

          See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • pbacotP
            pbacot
            last edited by

            Congratulations to you guys!

            MacOSX MojaveSketchUp Pro v19 Twilight v2 Thea v3 PowerCADD

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • cottyC
              cotty
              last edited by

              Are you able to see which member was no. 250.000? Maybe she/he deserves a SketchUcation baseball cap 😎

              my SketchUp gallery

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • Jean LemireJ
                Jean Lemire
                last edited by

                Hi folks.

                Great !!!
                πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

                Jean (Johnny) Lemire from Repentigny, Quebec, Canada.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • JKiehlmannJ
                  JKiehlmann
                  last edited by

                  Congratulations, guys! πŸ˜„

                  =I=S=E=E=L=I=N=E=S=E=V=E=R=Y=W=H=E=R=E=

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • erikBE
                    erikB
                    last edited by

                    amazing, did not know there where so many !
                    Always enjoined my visits to the forum and learned so much of all of you.
                    Special thanks to everybody supporting this great site.
                    erikB

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • Dan RathbunD
                      Dan Rathbun
                      last edited by

                      Seems like it was not very long ago that SUC passed 100k.

                      I'm not here much anymore.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • TIGT
                        TIG Moderator
                        last edited by

                        @dan rathbun said:

                        Seems like it was not very long ago that SUC passed 100k.
                        Maybe it's going exponentially, and this time next year everyone on Earth will have joined πŸ˜‰

                        I think that member 250k ought to be rewarded in some way ?

                        TIG

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • BoxB
                          Box
                          last edited by

                          @tig said:

                          I think that member 250k ought to be rewarded in some way ?

                          How about giving them Dan's Ballcap! πŸ’š

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • TIGT
                            TIG Moderator
                            last edited by

                            I said 'rewarded' πŸ˜’

                            TIG

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • ashscottA
                              ashscott
                              last edited by

                              Awesome stuff, congratulations

                              Just some stuff I do with Sketchup.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • DanielD
                                Daniel
                                last edited by

                                Well, it appears y'all will let just anyone join. All this time I thought I was special. πŸ˜†

                                Just kidding....Congratulations and thanks to team Sketchucation, and all the great contributors, for creating and maintaining a great website.

                                My avatar is an anachronism.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • GarethG
                                  Gareth
                                  last edited by

                                  amazing....well done guys

                                  although, 250,000 shouldn't be surprising 'cos this is a great place....!

                                  PS....how old is Dan's baseball cap...?

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • utilerU
                                    utiler
                                    last edited by

                                    Well done to you and Rich, Mike!! You'll both be retiring in no time at all.... πŸŽ‰

                                    Just Curious...

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • RoidsanR
                                      Roidsan
                                      last edited by

                                      Are we great or what? And, we have the best group of administrators, management and contributors a forum could ask for. Seriously.

                                      Speaking of hats (do I hear dozens of "not you again" πŸ˜’ ), When I got My SketchUcation Hat in early 2012 (see the post Here we go again with the hat thing!), I think we had about 150 thousand members, so maybe about 50 thousand per year are joining us. I should be around 86 when we hit a million. I can't wait.

                                      I recall Mike saying on 3/13/2013, referring to a place to buy SketchUcation merchandise, "Rich has done some work on this end of things and will be launching something once we have the site revamp completed."
                                      I wonder what happened with that?
                                      After I started wearing my SketchUcation hat in my little village, β˜€ I became a sober, responsible, and prominent citizen. I got more work, I was elected to an office, and the women's response was spectacular. I don't date anyone under 60, but with my SketchUcation hat, I don't have to.

                                      So…someone please look into our forum getting into the retail "cool stuff to impress everyone with" business. We can promote responsibilty, good citizenship, community involvement and some sobriety, while we build our incredible 3D models. Just a thought.

                                      Congratulation again! SCF ROCKS!

                                      Everything's alright now, the photographer's here.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • Mike LuceyM
                                        Mike Lucey
                                        last edited by

                                        Nice post Lloyd, thank you.

                                        I must ask Rich about the site he was working for the the SketchUcation merchandise. I know he had a lot of work done on it.

                                        Mike

                                        Support us so we can support you! Upgrade to Premium Membership!

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • M
                                          mjduniverse
                                          last edited by

                                          Congratulations!

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 2 / 2
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          Buy SketchPlus
                                          Buy SUbD
                                          Buy WrapR
                                          Buy eBook
                                          Buy Modelur
                                          Buy Vertex Tools
                                          Buy SketchCuisine
                                          Buy FormFonts

                                          Advertisement