sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    250,000+ SCF Membership

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved SketchUp Discussions
    sketchup
    25 Posts 23 Posters 20.0k Views 23 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Mike LuceyM
      Mike Lucey
      last edited by

      Hi All,

      I have just realised that the SCF membership has passed the QUARTER MILLION mark! Currently (as I write) the membership is at 250,511.

      On behalf of the Management Team, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all our Moderators, Top SketchUcators and Supporters for making SketchUcation the great place that it is.πŸ˜„

      Mike

      EDIT: 270K+ as of 27th May 2014

      Support us so we can support you! Upgrade to Premium Membership!

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • pilouP
        pilou
        last edited by

        πŸ˜„

        http://www.demiro-voyages.fr/sites/default/files/css/reveillon_2.jpg

        Frenchy Pilou
        Is beautiful that please without concept!
        My Little site :)

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • K
          kaas
          last edited by

          @mike lucey said:

          I have just realised that the SCF membership has passed the QUARTER MILLION mark! Currently (as I write) the membership is at 250,511.

          Wow, absolutely stunning!

          @unknownuser said:

          On behalf of the Management Team, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all our Moderators, Top SketchUcators and Supporters for making SketchUcation the great place that it is.πŸ˜„

          Mike

          Indeed, many thanks to all! it's a great place πŸ‘

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • FrederikF
            Frederik
            last edited by

            Congratulations, guys...!
            http://www.kerkythea.net/users/Frederik/Anim-Icons/applause.gif

            Cheers
            Kim Frederik

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • gillesG
              gilles
              last edited by

              We should create a lobby to force Trimble reading our wish list. πŸ’š πŸ’š

              " c'est curieux chez les marins ce besoin de faire des phrases "

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • PixeroP
                Pixero
                last edited by

                Wow, didn't know we were so many.

                Now, Trimble this is what we want... πŸ˜‰

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • CadFatherC
                  CadFather
                  last edited by

                  cool...but what gets me is not the number, but the quality...!!! β˜€

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • hellnbakH
                    hellnbak
                    last edited by

                    😍

                    "Politicians are just like diapers -- they need to be changed often, and for the same reason"

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • Bryan KB
                      Bryan K
                      last edited by

                      Wow. 😲

                      See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • pbacotP
                        pbacot
                        last edited by

                        Congratulations to you guys!

                        MacOSX MojaveSketchUp Pro v19 Twilight v2 Thea v3 PowerCADD

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • cottyC
                          cotty
                          last edited by

                          Are you able to see which member was no. 250.000? Maybe she/he deserves a SketchUcation baseball cap 😎

                          my SketchUp gallery

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • Jean LemireJ
                            Jean Lemire
                            last edited by

                            Hi folks.

                            Great !!!
                            πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

                            Jean (Johnny) Lemire from Repentigny, Quebec, Canada.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • JKiehlmannJ
                              JKiehlmann
                              last edited by

                              Congratulations, guys! πŸ˜„

                              =I=S=E=E=L=I=N=E=S=E=V=E=R=Y=W=H=E=R=E=

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • erikBE
                                erikB
                                last edited by

                                amazing, did not know there where so many !
                                Always enjoined my visits to the forum and learned so much of all of you.
                                Special thanks to everybody supporting this great site.
                                erikB

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • Dan RathbunD
                                  Dan Rathbun
                                  last edited by

                                  Seems like it was not very long ago that SUC passed 100k.

                                  I'm not here much anymore.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • TIGT
                                    TIG Moderator
                                    last edited by

                                    @dan rathbun said:

                                    Seems like it was not very long ago that SUC passed 100k.
                                    Maybe it's going exponentially, and this time next year everyone on Earth will have joined πŸ˜‰

                                    I think that member 250k ought to be rewarded in some way ?

                                    TIG

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • BoxB
                                      Box
                                      last edited by

                                      @tig said:

                                      I think that member 250k ought to be rewarded in some way ?

                                      How about giving them Dan's Ballcap! πŸ’š

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • TIGT
                                        TIG Moderator
                                        last edited by

                                        I said 'rewarded' πŸ˜’

                                        TIG

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • ashscottA
                                          ashscott
                                          last edited by

                                          Awesome stuff, congratulations

                                          Just some stuff I do with Sketchup.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • DanielD
                                            Daniel
                                            last edited by

                                            Well, it appears y'all will let just anyone join. All this time I thought I was special. πŸ˜†

                                            Just kidding....Congratulations and thanks to team Sketchucation, and all the great contributors, for creating and maintaining a great website.

                                            My avatar is an anachronism.

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 1 / 2
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement