sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    [Plugin] TT_Lib²

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Plugins
    310 Posts 66 Posters 479.5k Views 66 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • thomthomT
      thomthom
      last edited by

      @hygicell said:

      (you ought to accentuate that option on your cookie page, Thomthom!)

      Check the small print: ** Donations will go towards cookies (or quality beer) 😄* 😉

      http://www.thomthom.net/software/sketchup/cookieware/

      Thomas Thomassen — SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
      List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • H
        hygicell
        last edited by

        duvel1.jpg
        lovers1.jpg

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • V
          vojo
          last edited by

          Appreciate the help, but do to:

          • Most of these plugins just dont deliver function advertised
            (tesselation of a rectangle = thick line....give me a break)
            (Sometimes they work....sometimes they just plain crash sketchup)
          • Install process is a mess
            (since names are unique, it might be good to delete old copies or even ask user
            if old copies should be deleted at install....theres a thought)
            (might be nice that if there are dependent plugins to check or hey even stall them)
          • etc.

          I will brute force things as much as heavenly possible and assume all plugins are unstable.

          I will say Fredos, CF, and some others are stable and do deliver as advertised (even though
          its not the actual function I wanted to accomplish....i.e. I recognize the difference between a plugin that does something else than what I wanted vs a plugin that is a mess).

          Also, its fair to say I am not a power user...but am pretty decent at this so far...see attachment

          That said...good luck to all


          test1.jpg

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • H
            hygicell
            last edited by

            Vojo,
            you may consider yourself as a "pretty decent" sketchup user,
            but you are "pretty indecent" towards people who would do all to help you, even if you continue to insult them
            do you even have a "pro" version of Sketchup? a paid one?
            and how many free plugins have you installed?
            how dare you complain?
            you most probably have messed up installation yourself (I have been guilty of that)
            give people like Thomthom the chance to help you
            i.e. by taking a screenshot of your plugins folder
            they will
            as Thomthom did for me, within 12 hrs
            after that, reward them with some Belgian beer !
            else, get a life
            Frank

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • thomthomT
              thomthom
              last edited by

              @vojo said:

              Appreciate the help, but do to:

              • Most of these plugins just dont deliver function advertised
                (tesselation of a rectangle = thick line....give me a break)
                (Sometimes they work....sometimes they just plain crash sketchup)
              • Install process is a mess
                (since names are unique, it might be good to delete old copies or even ask user
                if old copies should be deleted at install....theres a thought)
                (might be nice that if there are dependent plugins to check or hey even stall them)
              • etc.

              I will brute force things as much as heavenly possible and assume all plugins are unstable.

              I will say Fredos, CF, and some others are stable and do deliver as advertised (even though
              its not the actual function I wanted to accomplish....i.e. I recognize the difference between a plugin that does something else than what I wanted vs a plugin that is a mess).

              There is nothing here I can use to help you with whatever installation problem you have. All you say it that the installation is a mess - but you completely fail to details what or fill in any of the information I requested to be able to provide any sensible feedback to assist you.
              "tesselation of a rectangle"? How does this relate to this plugin?
              Crash? Is that part of your installation problems?

              Do you actually want help to resolve your installation problem or are you just on a blind rant? I understood you where not pleased about plugin in general in your first post, but I tried to make an effort to help you. But it appear you are set to not accept any help or make any constructive efforts what so ever... until then, not a whole lot I can do.

              Thomas Thomassen — SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
              List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • M
                mcs
                last edited by

                I have sketchup 7. I downloaded image opacity and this file to the plug-ins folder, but when I restarted sketchup I got an error message:

                Error Loading File tt_image_opacity.rb
                No such file to load -- TT_Lib2/core.rb

                Do you know how I can fix this?
                MCS

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • Dave RD
                  Dave R
                  last edited by

                  If you only downloaded TT_Lib2 to the Plugins folder, you didn't install it correctly. Since you are using an ancient version of SketchUp that can't deal with RBZ files, rename this file to .zip, extract the content of the zip file to the Plugins directory without changing the file structure and restart SketchUp.

                  Etaoin Shrdlu

                  %

                  (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

                  G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

                  M30

                  %

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • thomthomT
                    thomthom
                    last edited by

                    Here is a guide to installing plugins: http://www.thomthom.net/thoughts/2012/01/installing-plugins-for-google-sketchup/

                    Thomas Thomassen — SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                    List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • A
                      august0414
                      last edited by

                      what a pity, this does not fit for my mac ..... 😒

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • TIGT
                        TIG Moderator
                        last edited by

                        Yes it does... if it is installed properly ??

                        TIG

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • Dave RD
                          Dave R
                          last edited by

                          @august0414 said:

                          what a pity, this does not fit for my mac ..... 😒

                          How or why did you come to this erroneous conclusion? 😒

                          Etaoin Shrdlu

                          %

                          (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

                          G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

                          M30

                          %

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • thomthomT
                            thomthom
                            last edited by

                            @august0414 said:

                            what a pity, this does not fit for my mac ..... 😒

                            Works fine on all the Mac's I run.

                            Do you get any errors? Description of the problem helps more than rolling eyes. 😒

                            Thomas Thomassen — SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                            List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • enigmaticE
                              enigmatic
                              last edited by

                              Hi Tom,

                              I am using win8 64-bit and the Su2013 pro.

                              I've installed TT_LIB2 but the plug-ins are up-to-date when I TT_LIB2 2.7.1 dated 19 Feb 13 plug-in.

                              I am running sketchup as an administrator.

                              This issue help can Are you?

                              Thank you.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • tt_suT
                                tt_su
                                last edited by

                                I'm sorry, but what was the question?

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • enigmaticE
                                  enigmatic
                                  last edited by

                                  TT_LIB2 installed but appears to be in 2.7.1

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • TIGT
                                    TIG Moderator
                                    last edited by

                                    Have you downloaded and installed http://sketchucation.com/resources/pluginstore?pln=TT_Lib
                                    The latest version... v2.8.3

                                    Are you sure you have FULL read/write permissions to your Plugins folder ?
                                    As an admin select that folder's icon, right-click, context-menu, Properties, Security, Edit - give every user/group [you] listed FULL permissions... Apply/OK

                                    TIG

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • enigmaticE
                                      enigmatic
                                      last edited by

                                      Matter is already made but I have made one more time. Did not do what may be?

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • tt_suT
                                        tt_su
                                        last edited by

                                        You might have ended up with files in VirtualStore. If you open your Plugins folder, is there a button that says "Compatibility Files' or something similar (in whatever language your OS is)?

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • enigmaticE
                                          enigmatic
                                          last edited by

                                          I think I tried to explain it, but could not tell. Sorry for my english 😞.


                                          TT_Lib2

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • tt_suT
                                            tt_su
                                            last edited by

                                            Support for LibFredo's update checker has been removed. Install using the Extension Warehouse or the SCF Plugin Store to maintain a list of updates. They will also let you install updates, not just check.

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 9
                                            • 10
                                            • 11
                                            • 12
                                            • 13
                                            • 14
                                            • 15
                                            • 16
                                            • 11 / 16
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement