[Plugin] FredoSection - v1.5c - 30 Jan 26
-
[Plugin] FredoSection - v1.5c - 30 Jan 26
@Epix3D said: Trying to buy FredoSection after trial period but the "Purchase License" link doesen´t work, -and I cannot find any place to buy? Please advise...
sketchucation (community.sketchucation.com)
Please read the above
-
If you want to disable it then you should use the 'SketchUcation' Plugins Manager red-button to 'Unload' it.
After a restart of SketchUp it should no longer load.Pour désactiver ce plugin, utilisez le bouton-rouge «Décharger» du Gestionnaire de Plugins «SketchUcation».
Après le redémarrage de SketchUp, il ne devrait plus se charger. -
In most scenes, I can apply the hatching without any issues, but in some scenes, it simply doesn't work.
I then try moving the section plane, and sometimes, by trial and error, the hatching eventually appears. However, in certain scenes, I just can't get the hatching to show up, no matter what I try.
What could be causing this issue, and how can I resolve it?
-
It might be the orientation of the section plane versus the camera of the scene.
Anyway, difficult to say without seeing the scene or the model.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register LoginAdvertisement