sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Twinmotion interior render

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    14 Posts 8 Posters 670 Views 8 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Mike AmosM
      Mike Amos
      last edited by

      Brilliant. πŸ‘Š

      Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • L
        L i am
        last edited by

        Thanks Rich and Mike. You have a great eye Rich and I would normally fix the tile on the wood material but I will be lazy as it is a timber vaneer and mirroring is common πŸ˜‰

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • BoxB
          Box
          last edited by

          Looks good, I made my minor criticisms elsewhere.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • L
            L i am
            last edited by

            @box said:

            Looks good, I made my minor criticisms elsewhere.

            Yes I saw mate, and agree the optical illusion caused by the chevron flooring. I will change that. I will go with a linear floor. I was going for more normals effect but it backfired. TM is strange when a normals map is used is has a preset of 100% which is actually quite stupid as TM does not know the effect (Power) of the normals map. The preset should be 50% common sense

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • jo-keJ
              jo-ke
              last edited by

              very nice one.

              http://www.zz7.de

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • L
                L i am
                last edited by

                @jo-ke said:

                very nice one.

                Thanks mate

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • alvisA
                  alvis
                  last edited by

                  Wow! πŸ‘

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • Rich O BrienR
                    Rich O Brien Moderator
                    last edited by

                    I lean towards the more saturated image. More punchy vibe.

                    Newer one is nice too. I wonder what my opinion would've been if you posted the revision first?

                    Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder

                    Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • L
                      L i am
                      last edited by

                      @rich o brien said:

                      I lean towards the more saturated image. More punchy vibe.

                      Newer one is nice too. I wonder what my opinion would've been if you posted the revision first?

                      Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder

                      I go throuh a hard time fine tunning thats why I post as I cannot se the forrest for the trees at the end and get confused. Thats why I post πŸ˜•

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • marked001M
                        marked001
                        last edited by

                        Very nice.... I was really torn between getting TM and lumion.

                        I prefer the saturated image as well πŸ˜„

                        http://www.revision21vis.com

                        instagram: revi21on

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • Bryan KB
                          Bryan K
                          last edited by

                          Both pictures are excellent! πŸ‘

                          See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • jo-keJ
                            jo-ke
                            last edited by

                            here took somebody the same scene and rendered it in twinmotion:

                            http://www.zz7.de

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                            Register Login
                            • 1 / 1
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            Buy SketchPlus
                            Buy SUbD
                            Buy WrapR
                            Buy eBook
                            Buy Modelur
                            Buy Vertex Tools
                            Buy SketchCuisine
                            Buy FormFonts

                            Advertisement