sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Fredo Plugin issues

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Extensions & Applications Discussions
    16 Posts 3 Posters 1.4k Views 3 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • david_hD
      david_h
      last edited by

      restarted SU> Got the menu you described. Pulled up the report here:

      Fredo6 Plugins Information on 2023-01-25 10:01:30 -0700

      • Platform: x64-mingw32 - Ruby: 2.5.5
      • Sketchup: 20.2.172
      • LibFredo6: v13.7b
      • Sketchucation ExtensionStore: 4.2.9
      • SCFLicense: v5.7a - 50
      • Fredo6 Plugins

        FredoScale v3.5a - licensed FULL
        FredoTools v4.3a

      • SCFLicense directory present

        Signature File: 2022-10-04 12:17:29 -0600
        FredoScale: 2022-10-04 12:17:47 -0600
        RoundCorner: 2023-01-18 14:25:54 -0700

      HOwever. . .ROund Corner etc. Is not longer there.

      If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • david_hD
        david_h
        last edited by

        2R78MsGSola12.gif

        Problem Solved! I'm just so so happy πŸ’š

        If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • Rich O BrienR
          Rich O Brien Moderator
          last edited by

          Sketchucation Tools 4.3.0 is the latest.

          Your install path should be...

          https://i.imgur.com/mw9rNun.png

          ...anything else I'd ignore unless your adept in the dark arts or a glutton for punishment

          Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • david_hD
            david_h
            last edited by

            Thank you Rich. I appreciate the tete a tete. I think I have got it working now. thanks for the help.

            DH

            BTW> . .I am. . .occasionally a glutton for punishment. . . πŸ’š

            If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • david_hD
              david_h
              last edited by

              Well now. . .RoundCorner isn't even loading at all and when I try to reinstall. . .I get an error message.roundcorner.JPG

              Here is the info from the window that was requested from this last go around. . .

              I thought I had this solved. as this says .. .some of the tools loaded fine but not ROund Corner, and yet I have the licenses. licenses.JPG

              Fredo6 Plugins Information on 2023-02-06 14:00:54 -0700

              • Platform: x64-mingw32 - Ruby: 2.5.5
              • Sketchup: 20.2.172
              • LibFredo6: v13.7b
              • Sketchucation ExtensionStore: 4.2.9
              • SCFLicense: v5.7a - 50
              • Fredo6 Plugins

                FredoScale v3.5a - licensed FULL
                FredoTools v4.3a
                VisuHole v1.4b

              • SCFLicense directory present

                Signature File: 2022-10-04 12:17:29 -0600
                FredoScale: 2022-10-04 12:17:47 -0600
                RoundCorner: 2023-01-18 14:25:54 -0700

              If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • fredo6F
                fredo6
                last edited by

                @david_h said:

                Well now. . .RoundCorner isn't even loading at all and when I try to reinstall. . .I get an error message.

                Could you try with the Sketchucation ExtensionStore.

                I don't understand why it fails with the SU Extension Manager.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • david_hD
                  david_h
                  last edited by

                  trying now. . .but we'll see. Stand by.

                  Thank you,

                  D

                  If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • david_hD
                    david_h
                    last edited by

                    ]I was able to download from the Extension store. I installed it first on the "AppData>roaming>sketchup...etc." place .

                    No go. I got a zip error.

                    Next tried to load it and install to the "C: ProgramFiles>Sketchup. . .etc) place

                    (Both options were offered)

                    Neither worked. Even after several starts and restarts. as you see . ..other tools are loading fine.[attachment=0]Capture.JPG[/attachment


                    Capture.JPG

                    If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • david_hD
                      david_h
                      last edited by

                      any further thoughts on this? When I install to the AppData.. .etc. folder I get the 'cannot unzip" error message. If I install to a custom plugins folder Round Corner installs but the toolbar is missing on the icons, and with each start up I have to re-install anyway.

                      Very Frustrating.

                      thanks for the help in advance.

                      If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • Rich O BrienR
                        Rich O Brien Moderator
                        last edited by

                        If you repair your SketchUp install by running the installer.exe via right click > Run as Admin.

                        See if that restores your permissions to write o the appdata..... folder

                        @unknownuser said:

                        Next tried to load it and install to the "C: ProgramFiles>Sketchup. . .etc) place

                        Never to this place. That's reserved for special cases.

                        Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • david_hD
                          david_h
                          last edited by

                          Thanks R O'B. I'll give that the ol' college try.

                          D

                          If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                          Register Login
                          • 1 / 1
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          Buy SketchPlus
                          Buy SUbD
                          Buy WrapR
                          Buy eBook
                          Buy Modelur
                          Buy Vertex Tools
                          Buy SketchCuisine
                          Buy FormFonts

                          Advertisement