sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    โš ๏ธ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    SCFLicense: Extension Licensing on Sketchucation

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Plugins
    2.3k Posts 515 Posters 2.5m Views 520 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • 1
      13thRebel
      last edited by

      Hello.
      Are there other payment methods besides PayPal?

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • Rich O BrienR
        Rich O Brien Moderator
        last edited by

        Not at the moment. Stripe support planned.

        Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp ๐Ÿ“–

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • G
          gazzato70
          last edited by

          Hi, I have a licensing problem with ClothWorks. I had to format the pc without being able to release the license. After the new installation I entered the licenses of the paid plugins and ClothWorks tells me that I am using 3 licenses while in fact I only use 1 license. I don't have other PCs where I use ClothWorks. I need help resetting the licensing situation. Thank you very much

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • I
            irachica
            last edited by

            licence problem with fredo corner

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • Rich O BrienR
              Rich O Brien Moderator
              last edited by

              @irachica said:

              licence problem with fredo corner

              Got more info?

              Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp ๐Ÿ“–

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • R
                rwilliamson
                last edited by

                Thank you very much. This solved my error also. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • kimgaK
                  kimga
                  last edited by

                  I just downloaded Fredo Spline - to try out for 15 day, but it already said that the license has expired in February 2021...

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • fredo6F
                    fredo6
                    last edited by

                    @kimga said:

                    I just downloaded Fredo Spline - to try out for 15 day, but it already said that the license has expired in February 2021...

                    I don't think it says 'the license has expired', but most probably 'the trial period has expired'.
                    It is likely because you already installed FredSpline sometimes in Februrary.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • H
                      helenbzilka
                      last edited by

                      Hi
                      I bought a license Fredo Corner and I canโ€™t load it. I have already reinstall my program for a few times.


                      Screenshot 2021-11-05 120936.jpg

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • Rich O BrienR
                        Rich O Brien Moderator
                        last edited by

                        @helenbzilka said:

                        Hi
                        I bought a license Fredo Corner and I canโ€™t load it. I have already reinstall my program for a few times.

                        Install latest version of SketchUcation Tools...

                        Link Preview Image
                        Plugin Store Download | SketchUcation

                        Extending SketchUp has never been easier with a suite of tools that make installing and disabling plugins and extensions a one click operation.

                        favicon

                        (sketchucation.com)

                        If that won't fix issue, erase your signature file and reactivate your license.

                        C;\Users\[SomeName]\AppData\Local\SCF Licenses
                        

                        Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp ๐Ÿ“–

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • L
                          langis
                          last edited by

                          Hi,

                          Just like some others here I get the following error message when trying to validate my FredoCorner license.

                          "msg_validation_error

                          Request to Sketchucation = ERROR_A04"

                          I tried to find the soultion in this thread but couldn't find an answer adressing this specific error code

                          I have Sketchucation extension store v4.1.3 installed and I have tried to delete the SFCLicenseSignature file and reactivate the license. Still get the error message. Can you help me with a solution for ERROR_A04?

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • C
                            Chisaina mamont
                            last edited by

                            Hi, for some reason, a license has ceased to work on
                            Fredocorner. I hope to help.


                            2021-12-07_10-21-15.png

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • fredo6F
                              fredo6
                              last edited by

                              Could you do the following

                              1. In the Message History panel, click on the button "License File Location". This opens the directory where license files are stored.

                              2. Erase the files

                              • SCFLicenseSignature - DO NOT MODIFY OR DELETE.txt
                              • SCFLicense_FredoCorner_this_computer.txt
                              1. Redo the Validation procedure.

                              Sorry for the inconvenience. This may be due to a change of your computer environment.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • C
                                Chisaina mamont
                                last edited by

                                Thanks, all worked well. Health to you and prosperity.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • H
                                  helmanfrow
                                  last edited by

                                  Is there no one-time fee for just Fredo Spline? I don't want to pay a subscription!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • Rich O BrienR
                                    Rich O Brien Moderator
                                    last edited by

                                    @helmanfrow said:

                                    Is there no one-time fee for just Fredo Spline? I don't want to pay a subscription!

                                    Yes, you buy and its yours. It has no subscription.

                                    Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp ๐Ÿ“–

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • O
                                      Oktobianto
                                      last edited by

                                      Hi Fredo, can I request to reset my perpetual license so that I can reinsert the license again and resets all the 3 seats? Thank You!

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • R
                                        R0bBot
                                        last edited by

                                        Hey Fredo, I bought the license for fredocorner 2 days ago and I havent gotten the license yet. I checked spam and nothing either.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • T
                                          togo
                                          last edited by

                                          Hi,
                                          I am in the final stages of a project and now ClothWorks no longer recognizes my license.
                                          I have deleted all AMS documents in the ~Library/ApplicationSupport/SketchUp 2020/ SketchUp/Plugins folder, reloaded and reinstalled ClothWorks, but unfortunately to no avail.
                                          The error message is: msg_validation_error
                                          Request to Sketchucation = ERROR_A0C

                                          Also under the link posted in #1 by fredo6: "Your Licenses" not a single one of my licenses is listed. I have purchased several extensions.

                                          Can someone please help me regarding ClothWorks urgently?
                                          Thanks a lot!

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • T
                                            togo
                                            last edited by

                                            @togo said:

                                            Can someone please help me regarding ClothWorks urgently?
                                            Thanks a lot!

                                            ... someone heard me - 1000 thanks!

                                            ClothWorks License is now active again.
                                            And in the Menue/sketchUcation: Global status of plugins under SCF License it is listed.

                                            Only here - https://sketchucation.com/webshop/my-licences.php - still is no license listed โ€“ why?

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 7
                                            • 8
                                            • 9
                                            • 10
                                            • 11
                                            • 115
                                            • 116
                                            • 9 / 116
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement