sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    โš ๏ธ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    SCFLicense: Extension Licensing on Sketchucation

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Plugins
    2.3k Posts 515 Posters 2.5m Views 520 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • TIGT
      TIG Moderator
      last edited by

      @omni
      What software do you mean ?

      TIG

      O 1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • H
        Haikal151 Newcomers
        last edited by

        Screenshot 2026-03-27 021108.png

        Fredo..can u help me with this?

        Rich O BrienR 1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • Rich O BrienR
          Rich O Brien Moderator @Haikal151
          last edited by

          @Haikal151

          Install Sketchucation Tools: https://sketchucation.com/plugin/696-sketchucationtools

          Restart SketchUp after installation and activate license.

          Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp ๐Ÿ“–

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • O
            omni @TIG
            last edited by

            @TIG
            All Fredo6 Plugins

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • Rich O BrienR
              Rich O Brien Moderator @omni
              last edited by

              @omni said:

              Hello, I purchased software under my personal account. Can I use it on a company computer for commercial use?

              Yes, you can use extensions on other devices and manage seats at https://sketchucation.com/webshop/my-licences.php

              Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp ๐Ÿ“–

              1 Reply Last reply ๐Ÿ‘Œ
              Reply Quote 0
              • S
                songhwazee
                last edited by Rich O Brien

                ์ €๋Š” ํ•™์ƒ์ธ๋ฐ์š” ๊ฒฝ์ œ์ ์ธ ์–ด๋ ค์›€์ด์žˆ์–ด ๊ฒฐ์žฌํ•˜์ง€ ๋ชปํ•˜์ง€๋งŒ ๋‚˜์ค‘์— ๋ˆ๋ฒŒ์–ด์„œ ๊ฒฐ์žฌ ํ• ํ…Œ๋‹ˆ ์‚ฌ์šฉํ•˜๊ฒŒ ํ•ด์ฃผ์„ธ์š”

                I'm a student, and I can't approve it because of financial difficulties, but I'll make money later and pay for it, so please let me use it.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • P
                  publied
                  last edited by publied

                  Hi. On August 25, I purchased a license for RoundCorner. Today, Iโ€™m picking up a project again and trying to use the plugin, but itโ€™s asking for a FredoCorner license, which I obviously donโ€™t have. Did I miss something? Thanks for your helpโ€”itโ€™s a small but important issue.

                  hire me@ http://www.publied.it !

                  Rich O BrienR 1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • Rich O BrienR
                    Rich O Brien Moderator @publied
                    last edited by

                    @publied

                    RoundCorner and Fredo Corner are separate extensions.

                    Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp ๐Ÿ“–

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • pep75P
                      pep75
                      last edited by

                      I want to release all my seats for Fredocorner, but I can only release one seat. What should I do?

                      Rich O BrienR 1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • Rich O BrienR
                        Rich O Brien Moderator @pep75
                        last edited by

                        @pep75 said:

                        I want to release all my seats for Fredocorner, but I can only release one seat. What should I do?

                        Update extensions on the device that has no online releasing at https://sketchucation.com/webshop/my-licences.php

                        Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp ๐Ÿ“–

                        pep75P 1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • pep75P
                          pep75 @Rich O Brien
                          last edited by

                          @Rich-O-Brien Thanks! But I can't reach that device anymore....:(

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • Rich O BrienR
                            Rich O Brien Moderator
                            last edited by

                            If you email me at support@sketchucation.com with the device ID I can reset it for you.

                            Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp ๐Ÿ“–

                            1 Reply Last reply ๐Ÿ™
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • pep75P
                              pep75
                              last edited by

                              Thanks Rich! Just mailed you!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 1
                              • L
                                Leobrumel
                                last edited by Rich O Brien

                                I didn`t receive an email with the license! Please re send to [REDACTED]

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • fredo6F
                                  fredo6
                                  last edited by

                                  It might be in your SPAM folder. Anyway, you can see and download your license at https://sketchucation.com/webshop/my-licences.php (just sign in to Sketchucation).

                                  By the way, remove the mention of your email address in the previous post. It's never safe to post such information on public forums.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • N
                                    nabilyon1992 Newcomers
                                    last edited by

                                    Hello, I have a problem using Plugin FREDOู„ู‚ุทุฉ ุดุงุดุฉ 2026-04-20 211527.png

                                    fredo6F 1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • fredo6F
                                      fredo6 @nabilyon1992
                                      last edited by

                                      @nabilyon1992

                                      You have NO license registered under your user name (nabilyon1992).

                                      Did you purchase licenses with another username?

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • J
                                        JanSteinman Newcomers
                                        last edited by

                                        I am unable to license plugins.

                                        Due to the error message, I think this is a general problem, but specifically I was trying to license FredoSpline.

                                        I followed the instructions, and clicked Tools โ€”> Fredo6 Collection โ€”> FredoSpline โ€”> Licenseโ€ฆ

                                        Then I got the following notifier:
                                         Screenshot  2026-04-21 at 16.16.52.png

                                        For whatever reason, I cannot run SketchUp 2025 or 2026 as available on the SketchUp website โ€” it simply hangs, even overnight, without displaying anything more than a menu bar. Trimble is currently ignoring my bug report on that.

                                        I followed the instructions and installed the latest version of Sketchucation tools and restarted SketchUp โ€” same problem.

                                        So I am using an older version of SketchUp 2025 (25.0.659)

                                        The file it complains about in the dialogue in fact exists and is read-writeable:

                                        0> ls -l ~/Library/Application\ Support/SketchUp\ 2025/SketchUp/Plugins/SketchUcation/SCFLicense/Mac_32/SUEX_SCFLibrary_MAC_32.bundle 
                                        -rw-rw-rw-  1 jan  staff  349136 15 Aug  2025 /Users/jan/Library/Application Support/SketchUp 2025/SketchUp/Plugins/SketchUcation/SCFLicense/Mac_32/SUEX_SCFLibrary_MAC_32.bundle
                                        
                                        

                                        Any ideas? I would really like to use FredoSpline, and my trial expires soon!

                                        Thanks for any help offered!

                                        Rich O BrienR 1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • J
                                          JanSteinman Newcomers @fredo6
                                          last edited by

                                          This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
                                          <Error>
                                          <Code>AccessDenied</Code>
                                          <Message>Access Denied</Message>
                                          <RequestId>XSFMZRMJCV5R3NQD</RequestId>
                                          <HostId>
                                          mM8JG7eWUA89O8+UOiRtpkOMumktFOeAeTObVEvFoWljU2Nt5SMrn3fAmzVOYWPAS9vaHQP1jk0=
                                          </HostId>
                                          </Error>
                                          
                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 1
                                          • Rich O BrienR
                                            Rich O Brien Moderator @JanSteinman
                                            last edited by

                                            @JanSteinman said:

                                            For whatever reason, I cannot run SketchUp 2025 or 2026 as available on the SketchUp website

                                            Can you expand on this? SketchUp not running for 'whatever reason' is lacking detail.

                                            Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp ๐Ÿ“–

                                            J 1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 111
                                            • 112
                                            • 113
                                            • 114
                                            • 115
                                            • 116
                                            • 113 / 116
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement