sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    SketchUp 2018

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved SketchUp Discussions
    sketchup
    173 Posts 63 Posters 66.7k Views 63 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • dereiD
      derei
      last edited by

      Some guys at Trimble are having a good laugh reading this forum, I am sure of it πŸ’š

      DESIGNER AND ARTIST DEREI.UK

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • jujuJ
        juju
        last edited by

        @derei said:

        Some guys at Trimble are having a good laugh reading this forum, I am sure of it πŸ’š

        Probably. Let's hope it isn't a nervous laugh...

        Save the Earth, it's the only planet with chocolate.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • dereiD
          derei
          last edited by

          @juju said:

          Probably. Let's hope it isn't a nervous laugh...

          I think it's that laugh that tells "let them roast, we'll have some fun and then, after we are done, we'll release the new version...eventually"

          DESIGNER AND ARTIST DEREI.UK

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • R
            rv1974
            last edited by

            How did you came to conclusion its fake?
            I guess the page was 100% authentic, they simply posted it too early.
            Gooogle Street shows its Sitech ltd. address- AU distributor of Trimble stuff.
            (35 Allison Street
            Bowen Hills QLD 4006)

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • PixeroP
              Pixero
              last edited by

              @rv1974 said:

              How did you came to conclusion its fake?

              @dave r said:

              Turns out it's a fake page.

              I don't know how he came to that conclusion but to me it seems it's too few improvements to be a fake. πŸ˜’

              For someone who don't use Layout it's very disappointing if true.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • R
                rv1974
                last edited by

                The gift box was cut with a brand new named section


                Nothing-Dalai-Lama-e1390925954614.jpg

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • C
                  cadmunkey
                  last edited by

                  @rv1974 said:

                  How did you came to conclusion its fake?
                  I guess the page was 100% authentic, they simply posted it too early.

                  I agree, looked too good to be fake. Why bother faking a site anyway??

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • dereiD
                    derei
                    last edited by

                    @cadmunkey said:

                    @rv1974 said:

                    How did you came to conclusion its fake?
                    I guess the page was 100% authentic, they simply posted it too early.

                    I agree, looked too good to be fake. Why bother faking a site anyway??

                    To lure people in buying a tampered software with injected code, maybe?... I know I sound paranoid and pessimistic, but it was just a theoretical hypothesis.

                    DESIGNER AND ARTIST DEREI.UK

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • F
                      function
                      last edited by

                      @derei said:

                      @cadmunkey said:

                      @rv1974 said:

                      How did you came to conclusion its fake?
                      I guess the page was 100% authentic, they simply posted it too early.

                      I agree, looked too good to be fake. Why bother faking a site anyway??

                      To lure people in buying a tampered software with injected code, maybe?... I know I sound paranoid and pessimistic, but it was just a theoretical hypothesis.

                      I thought that as well when I saw the site -
                      I'm pretty used to lack-luster sketchup releases at this point, 2017 was my favorite with just faster and better looking models. I've never used scalp and filled sections would be great!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • G
                        Glenn at home
                        last edited by

                        @rv1974 said:

                        Especially for suffering juju, Trimble Brazil leaked 2018 promo vid (new features start at 1.38):
                        https://youtu.be/owID8C3dKJ4

                        OMG at all the toolbars!!!

                        SketchUp Pro 2025/2026 Dell XPS 8950 i9-12900K 64GB Ram RTX 3080

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • N
                          numerobis
                          last edited by

                          @chrisjk said:

                          http://www.sketchupaustralia.com.au/sketchup-pro-2018/

                          Dunno if this is spoof or real...

                          If this is real this whole thing is getting completely absurd...

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • sfto1S
                            sfto1
                            last edited by

                            SU 2016 was released 11-17-15, so maybe this Friday, we will actually see the new release

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • D
                              DDD13
                              last edited by

                              He is coming!!
                              https://www.sketchup.com/pt-BR/download/all


                              Screenshot_1.jpg

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • TIGT
                                TIG Moderator
                                last edited by

                                Be patient.
                                Wait a few minutes... all will be revealed...
                                [Hopefully]

                                TIG

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • dereiD
                                  derei
                                  last edited by

                                  SketchUp 2018 is available πŸ˜„ https://www.sketchup.com/download/all πŸ’š πŸŽ‰

                                  Link Preview Image
                                  imgur.com

                                  Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

                                  favicon

                                  Imgur (imgur.com)

                                  DESIGNER AND ARTIST DEREI.UK

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • BepB
                                    Bep
                                    last edited by

                                    sketchup 2018.PNGHere it is

                                    "History is written by the winners"

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • G
                                      gio
                                      last edited by

                                      @derei said:

                                      SketchUp 2018 is available πŸ˜„ https://www.sketchup.com/download/all πŸ’š πŸŽ‰

                                      Link Preview Image
                                      imgur.com

                                      Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

                                      favicon

                                      Imgur (imgur.com)

                                      They just change the name at the moment (at least in NYC): the file is SU2017

                                      Gio

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • dereiD
                                        derei
                                        last edited by

                                        @gio said:

                                        @derei said:

                                        SketchUp 2018 is available πŸ˜„ https://www.sketchup.com/download/all πŸ’š πŸŽ‰

                                        Link Preview Image
                                        imgur.com

                                        Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

                                        favicon

                                        Imgur (imgur.com)

                                        They just change the name at the moment (at least in NYC): the file is SU2017

                                        Gio

                                        Yup, confirmed...the downloaded file is still 2017 😞 ... false alarm guys, go back to your beer

                                        DESIGNER AND ARTIST DEREI.UK

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • D
                                          dpaul
                                          last edited by

                                          I think 2018 just came out a few minutes ago.......

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • K
                                            kaas
                                            last edited by

                                            Changelog... seems like the previous leaked page was true after all.
                                            https://www.sketchup.com/products/sketchup-pro/new-in-2018

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 3
                                            • 4
                                            • 5
                                            • 8
                                            • 9
                                            • 3 / 9
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement