sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    โš ๏ธ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    SketchUcation Tools in 2017

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved SketchUp Discussions
    sketchup
    113 Posts 17 Posters 18.4k Views 17 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • N
      NickW
      last edited by

      Sorry, we had crossing posts. No, I cannot drag it in either direction.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • JQLJ
        JQL
        last edited by

        Cool hack:

        New Hack.gif

        I feel we're getting there... can't we have a minimum value bigger than 100

        www.casca.pt
        Visit us on facebook!

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • TIGT
          TIG Moderator
          last edited by

          The RBS in the attached ZIP has a larger min height [500] so it might at least be usable, at least until I get to the bottom of this weirdness...

          Please follow the earlier instructions and retest.
          I can't see how the window is not resize-able for you !
          It is for me and the code specifically makes it so...

          Anyway, thanks for the testing...
          Please report back...


          SCF_Dialog.rbs.zip

          TIG

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • JQLJ
            JQL
            last edited by

            Nice this one is useable:

            Useable Hack.gif

            Nicelly done, Thanks!

            www.casca.pt
            Visit us on facebook!

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • N
              NickW
              last edited by

              Capture.PNG

              I now have a scrollable area, and the scrollbar works. Still cannot resize vertically, but at least it's usable in this form.

              Thanks, and good luck with finding the root cause. Post again if I can help further.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • N
                NickW
                last edited by

                JQL

                Your last three images are blank apart from a caption in the middle.

                EDIT: ...four...

                Capture.PNG

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • JQLJ
                  JQL
                  last edited by

                  They are not images, they are gifs, Click on them. Sorry for that I usually say you have to click on them but I believe Tig has seen those before, so I assume he knows he has to click them already. My mistake...

                  www.casca.pt
                  Visit us on facebook!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • JQLJ
                    JQL
                    last edited by

                    Here's how they are done with Licecap:

                    licecap fake.gif

                    www.casca.pt
                    Visit us on facebook!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • N
                      NickW
                      last edited by

                      @jql said:

                      They are not images, they are gifs, Click on them. Sorry for that I usually say you have to click on them but I believe Tig has seen those before, so I assume he knows he has to click them already. My mistake...

                      If I click on them I just get a popup window with the same, mostly black, image.

                      EDIT: AH, no, it just takes a little time to load. Sorry. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • JQLJ
                        JQL
                        last edited by

                        @nickw said:

                        @jql said:

                        They are not images, they are gifs, Click on them. Sorry for that I usually say you have to click on them but I believe Tig has seen those before, so I assume he knows he has to click them already. My mistake...

                        If I click on them I just get a popup window with the same, mostly black, image.

                        Damn... I'm not telling everything again. Click on them and wait 3 secs...

                        www.casca.pt
                        Visit us on facebook!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • N
                          NickW
                          last edited by

                          ๐Ÿ˜ณ Sorry JQL.

                          Good app that though, thanks for pointing it out.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • TIGT
                            TIG Moderator
                            last edited by

                            Can you please try this alternative RBS in the attached ZIP.
                            As well as setting a min height [500] it also sets a max height [900] - which I hope might make the dialog see sense for those of you with the issue - it already works for me with no tweaks...

                            Please report back asap...
                            I need to get this fixed...


                            SCF_Dialog.rbs.zip

                            TIG

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • B
                              blue442
                              last edited by

                              @tig said:

                              Can you please try this alternative RBS in the attached ZIP.
                              As well as setting a min height [500] it also sets a max height [900] - which I hope might make the dialog see sense for those of you with the issue - it already works for me with no tweaks...

                              Please report back asap...
                              I need to get this fixed...

                              This worked flawlessly for me.
                              I had the weird box problem before.
                              -- it also remembers the size and location.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • BoxB
                                Box
                                last edited by

                                Nice one Tig, although I don't need it.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • N
                                  NickW
                                  last edited by

                                  Yes, that seems to work fine, though I'm not sure I can tell the difference from the previous version.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • TIGT
                                    TIG Moderator
                                    last edited by

                                    So you are saying that giving an explicit min & max height resolves the issue - it is now vertically resize-able between those limits... and its last used height is remembered on a restart... ??

                                    Can someone else confirm this works for them too, so I can make an update...

                                    TIG

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • JQLJ
                                      JQL
                                      last edited by

                                      Here it is Tig:

                                      SCF Flawless between 500 and 900.gif

                                      www.casca.pt
                                      Visit us on facebook!

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • josephkim626J
                                        josephkim626
                                        last edited by

                                        @tig said:

                                        So you are saying that giving an explicit min & max height resolves the issue - it is now vertically resize-able between those limits... and its last used height is remembered on a restart... ??

                                        Can someone else confirm this works for them too, so I can make an update...

                                        TIG,

                                        Thanks for the RBS files it works flawlessly with the machines that had store not appearing.

                                        I have test those behaviors and reporting to you:

                                        The window is resize-able with some minimum restrictions
                                        The last used height is remembered on restart as well as the width.

                                        I think it is good to be updated as 3.0.3 version.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • TIGT
                                          TIG Moderator
                                          last edited by

                                          Thanks for all of your responses...

                                          I'll send Rich a signed v3.0.3 RBZ and I'm sure he'll add it to the PluginStore asap...

                                          TIG

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • N
                                            NickW
                                            last edited by

                                            Version 3.0.3 downloaded from the SketchUcation store and working fine. Thanks TIG.

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 3
                                            • 4
                                            • 5
                                            • 6
                                            • 6 / 6
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement