sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    โš ๏ธ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    From roughed out design to real (more added)

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    48 Posts 19 Posters 7.6k Views 19 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • pilouP
      pilou
      last edited by

      Neat! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

      Frenchy Pilou
      Is beautiful that please without concept!
      My Little site :)

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • cheddaC
        chedda
        last edited by

        Super job Richard !

        Kraken Wrangler https://www.flickr.com/photos/132441293@N03/

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • marked001M
          marked001
          last edited by

          that is awesome.. love that.

          http://www.revision21vis.com

          instagram: revi21on

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • pbacotP
            pbacot
            last edited by

            Really nice! Great job. Yes that is an enviable position, to be all about the design.

            MacOSX MojaveSketchUp Pro v19 Twilight v2 Thea v3 PowerCADD

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • ntxdaveN
              ntxdave
              last edited by

              Well done sir........I am just trying to learn how to render and things like this represent the target I am trying to hit. Mine does not need to be a photo realistic as yours but it is the type of result that is inspirational.

              Press F1...thank me later

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • srxS
                srx
                last edited by

                @ntxdave said:

                Well done sir........I am just trying to learn how to render and things like this represent the target I am trying to hit. Mine does not need to be a photo realistic as yours but it is the type of result that is inspirational.

                Thees type of renders is the target for all of us... ๐Ÿ’š
                (photo-realistic)

                www.saurus.rs

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • majidM
                  majid
                  last edited by

                  Which is which, I mean which is render and which one is a real photo?

                  My inspiring A, B, Sketches book: https://sketchucation.com/shop/books/intermediate/2612-alphabet-inspired-sketches--inspiring-drills-for-architects--3d-artists-and-designers-

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • HornOxxH
                    HornOxx
                    last edited by

                    This work is simply great!!!

                    @majid said:

                    Which is which, I mean which is render and which one is a real photo?

                    Majid, I have no idea also...

                    never trust a skinny cook

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • soloS
                      solo
                      last edited by

                      First one is a render and the rest are photos. ๐Ÿ˜„

                      http://www.solos-art.com

                      If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • RichardR
                        Richard
                        last edited by

                        @mike lucey said:

                        Very clean design there Richard.

                        BTW, have you seen,

                        'Sustainable home can be built in four days using only a screwdriver'

                        http://www.popup-house.com/en/

                        http://www.popup-house.com/en/what-is-a-passive-h

                        I'm still reading about the 'patented' system and like what I see so far.

                        Mike

                        Yeah I have seen it Mike! It's a BRILLIANT system, this display home here uses SIP panels for all the floor, walls and roofing but in probably a more simple install than POP-UP.

                        The actual footing system is VERY cool, no need for excavation or drilling - they are just simple plates sat on and pinned to the ground with long rods. Still results in massive bearing and uplift capacities. But they only take ten minutes each to install.

                        BUILTBRAND.COM.AU

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • RichardR
                          Richard
                          last edited by

                          @ntxdave said:

                          Well done sir........I am just trying to learn how to render and things like this represent the target I am trying to hit. Mine does not need to be a photo realistic as yours but it is the type of result that is inspirational.

                          Sorry mate! I've lead you astray, these are ALL as Solo points out Photos of the actual display home!

                          BTW Render like that! I'd even like to be able to take a photo like that!

                          BUILTBRAND.COM.AU

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • majidM
                            majid
                            last edited by

                            I will never forget your tree factory! that was a great idea to prepare realistic trees at the era that there were no good models. I thought you have improved some of those trees and used power of maxwell render over your model. though it makes me to try modeling and rendering your design ๐Ÿ˜‰

                            My inspiring A, B, Sketches book: https://sketchucation.com/shop/books/intermediate/2612-alphabet-inspired-sketches--inspiring-drills-for-architects--3d-artists-and-designers-

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • jo-keJ
                              jo-ke
                              last edited by

                              Wow! What nice work.

                              Always nice to see ideas become real

                              http://www.zz7.de

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • Mike AmosM
                                Mike Amos
                                last edited by

                                The usual high quality with simple and elegant description/marketing form. A lesson in and of itself.

                                Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • RichardR
                                  Richard
                                  last edited by

                                  @majid said:

                                  I will never forget your tree factory! that was a great idea to prepare realistic trees at the era that there were no good models. I thought you have improved some of those trees and used power of maxwell render over your model. though it makes me to try modeling and rendering your design ๐Ÿ˜‰

                                  Majid, that is SO LONG ago, yeah it was at a time when nothing tree wise was available for SketchUp, though now there is a wealth of vegetation options.

                                  These days I'm not so fussed on 3D tree models in renders, the time time and ease to add them post pro seems much more efficient. I might have got lazy!

                                  BUILTBRAND.COM.AU

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • RichardR
                                    Richard
                                    last edited by

                                    @jo-ke said:

                                    Wow! What nice work.

                                    Always nice to see ideas become real

                                    Thanks mate, it really is nice to see things come to life! Shame it's on the other side of the country, a 4 hour flight if I want to have a peep myself!

                                    BUILTBRAND.COM.AU

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • RichardR
                                      Richard
                                      last edited by

                                      @mike amos said:

                                      The usual high quality with simple and elegant description/marketing form. A lesson in and of itself.

                                      Thanks Mike! Luckily the design utilising panels only in construction meant keeping it very simple.

                                      Here is a shot from SU of the general panel arrangement.

                                      panels.jpg

                                      BUILTBRAND.COM.AU

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • PixeroP
                                        Pixero
                                        last edited by

                                        Looks great!

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • Mike AmosM
                                          Mike Amos
                                          last edited by

                                          The fact is, should I be lucky enough to live in one of those, I would be happy as a cat up a tree, with a whole salmon.

                                          Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • RichardR
                                            Richard
                                            last edited by

                                            @mike amos said:

                                            The fact is, should I be lucky enough to live in one of those, I would be happy as a cat up a tree, with a whole salmon.

                                            Classic! Yeah I'd be happy too!

                                            BUILTBRAND.COM.AU

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 3
                                            • 1 / 3
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement