"False Maria" robot from 1927 silent film "Metropolis"
-
@Rich-O-Brien So, the day after tomorrow then? Much appreciated!
-
Classic art deco 1927 very nice work mate
-
Art deco at it's extreme. Very nice work
-
@L-i-am Thanks for the kind words, Liam, much appreciated! And have a great New Year!
-
Hello @hellnbak ! I hope you get to see my message.
I'm a Concept Designer and CGI Artist and I'm currently working on a series of my favourite movies's posters to build up a new portfolio. "METROPOLIS" is one of the movie that shaped me the most as an artist but also as a designer, that's why I would like to include it in my series. That being said, I've been looking for a 3d Model of Robot Maria but yours seems to be the only one to be trustful to the original movie costume. Would be possible for you to share or make your model available to purchase? I'm more than happy to contribute by buying it.Let me know what you think and thank you for this amazing work!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register LoginAdvertisement