sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    [Plugin] TT_Lib²

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Plugins
    310 Posts 66 Posters 479.5k Views 66 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Dave RD
      Dave R
      last edited by

      If you only downloaded TT_Lib2 to the Plugins folder, you didn't install it correctly. Since you are using an ancient version of SketchUp that can't deal with RBZ files, rename this file to .zip, extract the content of the zip file to the Plugins directory without changing the file structure and restart SketchUp.

      Etaoin Shrdlu

      %

      (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

      G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

      M30

      %

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • thomthomT
        thomthom
        last edited by

        Here is a guide to installing plugins: http://www.thomthom.net/thoughts/2012/01/installing-plugins-for-google-sketchup/

        Thomas Thomassen — SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
        List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • A
          august0414
          last edited by

          what a pity, this does not fit for my mac ..... 😒

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • TIGT
            TIG Moderator
            last edited by

            Yes it does... if it is installed properly ??

            TIG

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • Dave RD
              Dave R
              last edited by

              @august0414 said:

              what a pity, this does not fit for my mac ..... 😒

              How or why did you come to this erroneous conclusion? 😒

              Etaoin Shrdlu

              %

              (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

              G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

              M30

              %

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • thomthomT
                thomthom
                last edited by

                @august0414 said:

                what a pity, this does not fit for my mac ..... 😒

                Works fine on all the Mac's I run.

                Do you get any errors? Description of the problem helps more than rolling eyes. 😒

                Thomas Thomassen — SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • enigmaticE
                  enigmatic
                  last edited by

                  Hi Tom,

                  I am using win8 64-bit and the Su2013 pro.

                  I've installed TT_LIB2 but the plug-ins are up-to-date when I TT_LIB2 2.7.1 dated 19 Feb 13 plug-in.

                  I am running sketchup as an administrator.

                  This issue help can Are you?

                  Thank you.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • tt_suT
                    tt_su
                    last edited by

                    I'm sorry, but what was the question?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • enigmaticE
                      enigmatic
                      last edited by

                      TT_LIB2 installed but appears to be in 2.7.1

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • TIGT
                        TIG Moderator
                        last edited by

                        Have you downloaded and installed http://sketchucation.com/resources/pluginstore?pln=TT_Lib
                        The latest version... v2.8.3

                        Are you sure you have FULL read/write permissions to your Plugins folder ?
                        As an admin select that folder's icon, right-click, context-menu, Properties, Security, Edit - give every user/group [you] listed FULL permissions... Apply/OK

                        TIG

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • enigmaticE
                          enigmatic
                          last edited by

                          Matter is already made but I have made one more time. Did not do what may be?

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • tt_suT
                            tt_su
                            last edited by

                            You might have ended up with files in VirtualStore. If you open your Plugins folder, is there a button that says "Compatibility Files' or something similar (in whatever language your OS is)?

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • enigmaticE
                              enigmatic
                              last edited by

                              I think I tried to explain it, but could not tell. Sorry for my english 😞.


                              TT_Lib2

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • tt_suT
                                tt_su
                                last edited by

                                Support for LibFredo's update checker has been removed. Install using the Extension Warehouse or the SCF Plugin Store to maintain a list of updates. They will also let you install updates, not just check.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • enigmaticE
                                  enigmatic
                                  last edited by

                                  Thanks for your help.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • halroachH
                                    halroach
                                    last edited by

                                    Hi Thomthom,

                                    Just a note.
                                    I was recently installing (through plugin store auto-install) either selection_toys or edge_tools... (or it may have been another, not 100% sure), and I was missing or had an outdated version of TT_Lib2, so it prompted me with a window to click and download the latest tt_Lib2, just that the version it was pointing me to was an outdated one.

                                    I may have had tt_lib1 laying around in my plugins folder, which may have been causing some confusion... I really don't know, but anyway, for your info.

                                    Great great plugins!!!

                                    FlexTools - Super Quick Windows, Doors, Slats...

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • irwanwrI
                                      irwanwr
                                      last edited by

                                      Hi Thomas
                                      I installed TT_Lib2 2.9.1 and this message popped up;

                                      TT_Error.jpg

                                      After reinstalling TT_Lib2 2.7.1, everything works just fine again as usual.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • tt_suT
                                        tt_su
                                        last edited by

                                        Hmm... must be some differences in the environment variable between Win8/7/Vista and XP.

                                        Can you open the Ruby Console and give me the result of ENV.each { |k,v| puts "#{k} = #{v}" } ? Then I can make a patch for this.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • G
                                          g_wilson
                                          last edited by

                                          Hi Thomas - I'm am having same problem with 2.9.1 - reverted to 2.8.3 and all is well. Here is my similar Ruby info you requested of irwanwr:

                                          ENV.each { |k,v| puts "#{k} = #{v}" }
                                          ALLUSERSPROFILE = C:\Documents and Settings\All Users
                                          APPDATA = C:\Documents and Settings\Gary\Application Data
                                          CLIENTNAME = Console
                                          CommonProgramFiles = C:\Program Files\Common Files
                                          COMPUTERNAME = GARY-48BB76102C
                                          ComSpec = C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe
                                          FP_NO_HOST_CHECK = NO
                                          HOMEDRIVE = 😄
                                          HOMEPATH = \Documents and Settings\Gary
                                          LOGONSERVER = \GARY-48BB76102C
                                          NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS = 2
                                          OS = Windows_NT
                                          Path = C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Common;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared;C:\WINDOWS\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0
                                          PATHEXT = .COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH;.PSC1
                                          PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE = x86
                                          PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER = x86 Family 15 Model 67 Stepping 3, AuthenticAMD
                                          PROCESSOR_LEVEL = 15
                                          PROCESSOR_REVISION = 4303
                                          ProgramFiles = C:\Program Files
                                          SESSIONNAME = Console
                                          SystemDrive = 😄
                                          SystemRoot = C:\WINDOWS
                                          TEMP = C:\DOCUME~1\Gary\LOCALS~1\Temp
                                          TMP = C:\DOCUME~1\Gary\LOCALS~1\Temp
                                          USERDOMAIN = GARY-48BB76102C
                                          USERNAME = Gary
                                          USERPROFILE = C:\Documents and Settings\Gary
                                          windir = C:\WINDOWS
                                          {"ALLUSERSPROFILE"=>"C:\Documents and Settings\All Users", "APPDATA"=>"C:\Documents and Settings\Gary\Application Data", "CLIENTNAME"=>"Console", "CommonProgramFiles"=>"C:\Program Files\Common Files", "COMPUTERNAME"=>"GARY-48BB76102C", "ComSpec"=>"C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe", "FP_NO_HOST_CHECK"=>"NO", "HOMEDRIVE"=>"C:", "HOMEPATH"=>"\Documents and Settings\Gary", "LOGONSERVER"=>"\\GARY-48BB76102C", "NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS"=>"2", "OS"=>"Windows_NT", "Path"=>"C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Common;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\;C:\WINDOWS\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0", "PATHEXT"=>".COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH;.PSC1", "PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE"=>"x86", "PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER"=>"x86 Family 15 Model 67 Stepping 3, AuthenticAMD", "PROCESSOR_LEVEL"=>"15", "PROCESSOR_REVISION"=>"4303", "ProgramFiles"=>"C:\Program Files", "SESSIONNAME"=>"Console", "SystemDrive"=>"C:", "SystemRoot"=>"C:\WINDOWS", "TEMP"=>"C:\DOCUME~1\Gary\LOCALS~1\Temp", "TMP"=>"C:\DOCUME~1\Gary\LOCALS~1\Temp", "USERDOMAIN"=>"GARY-48BB76102C", "USERNAME"=>"Gary", "USERPROFILE"=>"C:\Documents and Settings\Gary", "windir"=>"C:\WINDOWS"}

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • tt_suT
                                            tt_su
                                            last edited by

                                            Thanks for the feedback. I think I have a fix - but I don't have an XP machine to test on.

                                            I've uploaded a new version on BitBucket: https://bitbucket.org/thomthom/tt-library-2/downloads

                                            Can you try that and let me know if it works. Then I can upload it to the Plugin Store and Extension Warehouse.

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 7
                                            • 8
                                            • 9
                                            • 10
                                            • 11
                                            • 15
                                            • 16
                                            • 9 / 16
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement