sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    โš ๏ธ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    [Plugin] CleanUp

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Plugins
    974 Posts 217 Posters 1.2m Views 217 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • C
      chango70
      last edited by

      Just great!

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • pilouP
        pilou
        last edited by

        Clean up of Clean up! ๐Ÿ˜‰

        Frenchy Pilou
        Is beautiful that please without concept!
        My Little site :)

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • thomthomT
          thomthom
          last edited by

          @driven said:

          @thomthom said:

          Version 3.1.5
          Minor update to fix an internal GC issue.

          should this remove the html temp files?

          No. Afraid not. Anything related to that will occur in TT_Lib. I'll have a proper patch in a day or two.

          Thomas Thomassen โ€” SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
          List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • pep75P
            pep75
            last edited by

            ๐Ÿ‘ ๐ŸŽ‰

            Thanks!

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • M
              mberger
              last edited by

              Thank you.

              I have a feature request:

              Could you have the option to not purge components that are unused but have "XXXX_proxy" instances.
              I use the proxy feature in maxwell exporter a lot. It allows me to swap in the more complex geometry on export.

              Functionality would be a checkbox i think and an extra check when deleting an un used instance if the corresponding instance with _proxy appended to the name is used and iff that is true not delete it.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • dereiD
                derei
                last edited by

                It seems like your last version doesn't clean as good as the previous did. I wanted to clean some lines from a geometry I modified, but they remained. I had to delete them manually.

                DESIGNER AND ARTIST DEREI.UK

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • thomthomT
                  thomthom
                  last edited by

                  @unknownuser said:

                  It seems like your last version doesn't clean as good as the previous did. I wanted to clean some lines from a geometry I modified, but they remained. I had to delete them manually.

                  What version compared to which? 3.1.5 has no change in how it cleans compared to 3.1.4...
                  Got sample model? And screenshot of settings?

                  Thomas Thomassen โ€” SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                  List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • 3
                    3rdEye
                    last edited by

                    Hmmm, strange....

                    when I install 3.1.5 and try with either TT_Lib 2.5.4 or 2.5.5 I get a blank Window on hitting the Cleanup Menue Item. So I switched back to 3.1.4 and Lib 2.5.4, which is the combination that works.

                    I use SU 8 Pro, WinXP 32bit,

                    but anyway - thx again for keeping it up!

                    all the best, 3rdEye

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • dereiD
                      derei
                      last edited by

                      @thomthom said:

                      What version compared to which? 3.1.5 has no change in how it cleans compared to 3.1.4...
                      Got sample model? And screenshot of settings?

                      Uhh, I just downloaded today last version and replaced the one I had (can't say what version I had) and I noticed that it didn't worked as I expected. Now I'm home. I'll check tomorrow and eventually I'll send you a model.

                      DESIGNER AND ARTIST DEREI.UK

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • thomthomT
                        thomthom
                        last edited by

                        @unknownuser said:

                        @thomthom said:

                        What version compared to which? 3.1.5 has no change in how it cleans compared to 3.1.4...
                        Got sample model? And screenshot of settings?

                        Uhh, I just downloaded today last version and replaced the one I had (can't say what version I had) and I noticed that it didn't worked as I expected. Now I'm home. I'll check tomorrow and eventually I'll send you a model.

                        Also be sure that all setting where identical between your test. Could be some some checkbox being unticked.

                        Thomas Thomassen โ€” SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                        List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • Z
                          Zacchia
                          last edited by

                          Tomtom
                          Thanks for 3.1.5. When I "clean" nothing happens, no window pup up, when I "clean with last settings" it works like 3.1.4. Windows 7 64 bit. The window should pup up, correct? I try tomorrow at the office...

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • thomthomT
                            thomthom
                            last edited by

                            @zacchia said:

                            Tomtom
                            Thanks for 3.1.5. When I "clean" nothing happens, no window pup up, when I "clean with last settings" it works like 3.1.4. Windows 7 64 bit. The window should pup up, correct? I try tomorrow at the office...

                            Can you open the Ruby Console before you try "Clean..." and post back any errors?

                            Thomas Thomassen โ€” SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                            List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • Z
                              Zacchia
                              last edited by

                              Same thing in office. See screenshot.


                              Screenshot2011_09_06_08_18_51.jpg

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • thomthomT
                                thomthom
                                last edited by

                                My bad. I made a minor change that required an update in TT_Lib2.

                                Version 3.1.6
                                Updated TT_Lib requirement to 2.5.5

                                Thomas Thomassen โ€” SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                                List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • B
                                  blajnov
                                  last edited by

                                  @thomthom said:

                                  My bad. I made a minor change that required an update in TT_Lib2.

                                  Version 3.1.6
                                  Updated TT_Lib requirement to 2.5.5

                                  Updated to version 2.5.5 TT_Lib and plug tt_cleanup.rb (Version 3.1.6), but I fall empty menu


                                  06-09-2011 10-34-45.png

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • thomthomT
                                    thomthom
                                    last edited by

                                    โ“ โ“ โ“

                                    Any error messages this time?

                                    Btw, you're using Windows7 or Vista, right? If you go to the plugins folder in Windows Explorer, is there a Compatibility Files button visible?

                                    Thomas Thomassen โ€” SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                                    List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • thomthomT
                                      thomthom
                                      last edited by

                                      Just noticed something odd in your screenshot:
                                      CU-oddness.png

                                      "CleanUpi" - the title is suppose to be "CleanUpยณ" ... I wonder if your copy has been corrupted...

                                      Thomas Thomassen โ€” SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                                      List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • B
                                        blajnov
                                        last edited by

                                        @thomthom said:

                                        :?: โ“ โ“

                                        Any error messages this time?

                                        Btw, you're using Windows7 or Vista, right? If you go to the plugins folder in Windows Explorer, is there a Compatibility Files button visible?

                                        Windows7 x64, previous versions worked flawlessly Cleanup

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • thomthomT
                                          thomthom
                                          last edited by

                                          @blajnov said:

                                          @thomthom said:

                                          :?: โ“ โ“

                                          Any error messages this time?

                                          Btw, you're using Windows7 or Vista, right? If you go to the plugins folder in Windows Explorer, is there a Compatibility Files button visible?

                                          Windows7 x64, previous versions worked flawlessly Cleanup

                                          Any error messages in the Ruby Console?
                                          Do you see a Compatibility Files button in Windows Explorer when you go to the Plugins folder?

                                          Thomas Thomassen โ€” SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                                          List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • Z
                                            Zacchia
                                            last edited by

                                            Hi Tom
                                            No error message but just an empty window


                                            Screenshot2011_09_06_10_22_54.jpg

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 21
                                            • 22
                                            • 23
                                            • 24
                                            • 25
                                            • 48
                                            • 49
                                            • 23 / 49
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement