[Plugin Library] LibFredo6 - v16.2b - 22 Sep 26
-
NEW RELEASE: LibFredo6 v16.2b - 22 Sep 26
LibFredo6 16.2b is a maintenance release. It includes changes related to:
- Adjustments for compatibility SU2027
- Bug Fixing
If you use LordOfTheToolbars, please upgrade it to LordOfTheToolbars v4.0a. Otherwise, LOTT will not be activated
Requirements: SU2017 and above
See plugin home page of LibFredo6 for Download of LibFredo6.
-
Help,
none of the plugins I purchased licenses for are working anymore !!!
Last LibFredo6 installed : LibFredo6 - v16.2b -
Do you have the latest SketchUcation toolset installed, it manages the licenses.
Which extensions are the problem ?
What happens when you try to run them ?
What error messages or dialogs /
Is the extension's licensing report OK ? -
SketchUcationTools V5.0.8 installed
Fredo6_Curviloft, Fredo6_JointPushPull, Fredo6_RoundCorner, Fredo6_FredoTools : nothing appends when I choice one of this tools.
The extension's licensing report is OK -
All was OK before the last Fredo6_!LibFredo6 update !!!
-
When I run "Check for Updates" for LibFredo6-Configuration, nothing happens.
-
SketchUcation toolset installed : 5.0.8
Extensions : Fredo6_Curviloft, Fredo6_FredoTools, Fredo6_JointPushPull, Fredo6_RoundCorner
When I run, nothing happens (no dialogs errors).
All license are OKWhen I run the Ruby Console and execute the Corner plugin, for example, this is what I get :
Error: #<NoMethodError: undefined methodplugin_list' for Traductor::Scanning:Class> /var/folders/wr/cl77xmh96bbdjh00dl5shws00000gn/T/com.sketchup.SketchUp.2017.eric/Fredo6_LibFredo6_TemporaryFiles/data6.rb:20:inlaunch_action'
/users/eric/library/application support/sketchup 2017/sketchup/plugins/fredo6_!libfredo6/lib6plugin.rbe:244:inlaunch_action' /users/eric/library/application support/sketchup 2017/sketchup/plugins/fredo6_roundcorner/bootstrap_roundcorner.rbe:81:inlaunch_action'
/users/eric/library/application support/sketchup 2017/sketchup/plugins/fredo6_roundcorner/bootstrap_roundcorner.rbe:96:inblock in startup' /users/eric/library/application support/sketchup 2017/sketchup/plugins/fredo6_!libfredo6/lib6plugin.rbe:1463:incall'
/users/eric/library/application support/sketchup 2017/sketchup/plugins/fredo6_!libfredo6/lib6plugin.rbe:1463:incommand_invoke' /users/eric/library/application support/sketchup 2017/sketchup/plugins/fredo6_!libfredo6/lib6plugin.rbe:1443:inblock (2 levels) in build_config_commands'
/users/eric/library/application support/sketchup 2017/sketchup/plugins/fredo6_!libfredo6/lib6traductor.rbe:1573:incall' /users/eric/library/application support/sketchup 2017/sketchup/plugins/fredo6_!libfredo6/lib6traductor.rbe:1573:inblock in add_command'
SketchUp:1:in `call' -
Hi, I have a problem. I would like to add Fredoscale plugin, which works with LibFredo6 15.9 or higher. My latest LibFredo6 is 15.8 and all your plugins works perfectly. After installation the newest 16.2 version, no one plugins works. I see icons, they have a color, but do not works. What should I do to fix it? Thank you very much.
-
@epetit91
You are on a MAC ?
Does the error msg's folder exist:
/var/folders/wr/cl77xmh96bbdjh00dl5shws00000gn/T/com.sketchup.SketchUp.2017.eric/Fredo6_LibFredo6_TemporaryFiles
If so what are its contents ? -
No, I have standard Windows 7 Ultimate. All Fredo plugins works well with LibFredo 15.8. But Fredo Scale works only with LibFredo 15.9 or higher. So I downloaded the newest LibFredo 16.2 and everything stop to work. I see icons, but they are inactive. One picture is with installed libFredo 15.8 and function plugins, another one is with LiFredo 16.2 I can see also FredoScale icons, but no plugin is working


-
@bublifuk21
That OS question wasn't directed to you.
But your super-old Windows version installation is likely to cause issues - I'm surprised it's worked well up to now...
@fredo6 will undoubtedly have some to add... -
When you have issues with the installation of LibFredo6, can you report the utput of the command menu: Window > LibFredo6 Settings > Fredo6 Plugin Information for Sketchucation Support
This just tells what is your configuration in terms of version installed, Sketchup version, platform, etc...
Otherwise, it is very difficult to help.
-
/var/folders/wr/cl77xmh96bbdjh00dl5shws00000gn/T/com.sketchup.SketchUp.2017.eric/Fredo6_LibFredo6_TemporaryFiles
Yes, I am on Mac (MacOS 10.12.6)
I have been using Fredo plugins since 2022 and have never encountered a single problem. This issue only appeared after the latest update to FredoLib.
TThe contents of the /var/folders/wr/cl77xmh96bbdjh00dl5shws00000gn/T/com.sketchup.SketchUp.2017.eric/Fredo6_LibFredo6_TemporaryFiles: folder is as follow :drwxr-xr-x 6 eric staff 204 30 sep 08:07 .
drwxr-xr-x 10 eric staff 340 30 sep 09:01 ..
drwxr-xr-x 2 eric staff 68 29 sep 21:11 Images
drwxr-xr-x 2 eric staff 68 29 sep 21:11 LibFredo6_Textures
drwxr-xr-x 27 eric staff 918 30 sep 08:57 Traces
-rw-r--r-- 1 eric staff 3988 30 sep 08:57 data6.rb -
@fredo ?
-
-
@TIG I restored LibFredo 15.8e, and everything is working perfectly again. The problem definitely stems from the latest version, 16.
-
@TIG To summarize: everything works perfectly up to version 16.1a.
With version 16.1g, SketchUp crashes.
With version 16.2a/b, no plugins work. -
@fredo6 ??
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register LoginAdvertisement