Rayscaper New Releases
-
Hello,
I am not certain that the bug—with the artifacts that appeared consistently—stems from the graphics card memory, because I was subsequently able to add a large, fairly resource-intensive grassy area without any issues. I am going to try to recreate the flowerbed that caused the problem. -
this time, in he morning opening fresh model, it worked!. Mystery.

-
do you want the file anyway?
-
Hello,
There’s something that bothers me: the material rotation setting: you can no longer simply enter a value in degrees (unless I’m mistaken)—the slider is active. I find it hard to enter a precise value, especially 180... -
-
This post is deleted! -
here, a strange behaviour : these trees are not scattered. Thir pivot point and they appear 10 meters further on.


-
Thomas,
Rayscaper material presets library, glass, and metal are great, quality and time changer -
@Krass Yup, that's a bug!
-
@Krass Can you send me the scene?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register LoginAdvertisement