sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    A home office/study area.

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    12 Posts 5 Posters 512 Views 5 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Mike AmosM
      Mike Amos
      last edited by

      I think I am geting closer so have moved this to the Gallery.


      Desk Set Classic 8 9 6p 19m Ir R A.jpg

      Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • Mike AmosM
        Mike Amos
        last edited by

        Well, I think I'm done with this now.


        Desk Set Classic 9 9 40p 2h 29m Ir R Affinity Last.jpg

        Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • ntxdaveN
          ntxdave
          last edited by

          πŸ‘ πŸ‘

          Press F1...thank me later

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • tuna1957T
            tuna1957
            last edited by

            πŸ‘ good job

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • Bryan KB
              Bryan K
              last edited by

              Well done!

              See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • L
                L i am
                last edited by

                Hi Mike, the colour temperature of those lamps would be in the 2500-2700k range, so pretty orrange kind of cast.

                Oil lamp.jpg

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • Mike AmosM
                  Mike Amos
                  last edited by

                  Thanks folks, Liam, I meant to do something like that but it went right out of my mind. Not so finished as I thought but I need these luittle nudges to get me further along.

                  It's a privelege folks.

                  β˜€

                  Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • Mike AmosM
                    Mike Amos
                    last edited by

                    I changed the light temp but not very close it seems. Closeup anyone Mr Devillain?


                    Desk Set Classic Red Test 2 Ir R Affinity.jpg

                    Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • Mike AmosM
                      Mike Amos
                      last edited by

                      A re render for a mate.


                      Desk Set Classic 10 9 10p 42m.jpg

                      Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • ntxdaveN
                        ntxdave
                        last edited by

                        I like the model and render except the lamps are a little too pink for me.

                        Still πŸ‘ πŸ‘ is appropriate to me.

                        Press F1...thank me later

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • L
                          L i am
                          last edited by

                          Hi Mike the camera angle is better maybe down a bit more. I do not know which Render Engine you use but can't you dial-in the colour temperature?

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • Mike AmosM
                            Mike Amos
                            last edited by

                            The glass is not coloured, there is an emitter type in Twilight V2 to mimic the gas lamp, I need to find a way to adjust the temp for a better facsimile. Going by temp gives the result you see.

                            Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                            Register Login
                            • 1 / 1
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            Buy SketchPlus
                            Buy SUbD
                            Buy WrapR
                            Buy eBook
                            Buy Modelur
                            Buy Vertex Tools
                            Buy SketchCuisine
                            Buy FormFonts

                            Advertisement