sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    โš ๏ธ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    [Plugin][$] ThruPaint - v2.9a - 21 Apr 26

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Plugins
    195 Posts 55 Posters 79.7k Views 55 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • fredo6F
      fredo6
      last edited by

      Could you migrate to LibFredo6 v13.8a.

      I normally fixed the problem.

      Sorry for inconvenience.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • K
        km1035
        last edited by

        Hello
        When I press the buy button, I get this link
        is the link correct?
        https://sketchucation.com/purchase-smart.php?plugin=ThruPaint


        2023-03-08_13h24_28.png

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • fredo6F
          fredo6
          last edited by

          @km1035 said:

          Hello
          When I press the buy button, I get this link

          Could you upgrade to LibFredo6 v13.9a. This has been fixed.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • D
            djo
            last edited by

            I need help quick. I need to purchase a thrupaint 2 license but I can't find where to purchase it! Can please point me out where. Thank you.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • fredo6F
              fredo6
              last edited by

              @djo said:

              I need help quick. I need to purchase a thrupaint 2 license but I can't find where to purchase it! Can please point me out where. Thank you.

              Could you upgrade to LibFredo6 v13.9a. It should solve the problem (no need for a license of ThruPaint).

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • I
                igorassis
                last edited by

                Hello , i can't buy the license, the link provided doesn't work


                Captura de tela 2023-03-22 125615.png


                Captura de tela 2023-03-22 125615.png

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • fredo6F
                  fredo6
                  last edited by

                  @igorassis said:

                  Hello , i can't buy the license, the link provided doesn't work

                  Please just read the message above and upgrade to LibFredo6 v13.9.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • M
                    matsuo_lano
                    last edited by

                    @fredo6 said:

                    @igorassis said:

                    Hello , i can't buy the license, the link provided doesn't work

                    Please just read the message above and upgrade to LibFredo6 v13.9.

                    Fixed it, thanks.

                    Also, when the plugin eventually will become paid, is it possible just to buy the single plugin (instead of a package of some sorts)?

                    You try to rearrange me 'till I'm sane

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • TIGT
                      TIG Moderator
                      last edited by

                      You can buy individual extension's licenses, but the bundled set offers discounts on the total cost...

                      TIG

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • K
                        Koti
                        last edited by

                        Hi,
                        I have purchased Fredo6 Bundle, which I thought had ThruPaint in it, In Feb of this year. I just realized it doesn't have Thrupaint. I am trying to purchase one, I am not able to. Purchase license is leading to the hyperlink> "https://sketchucation.com/purchase-smart.php?plugin=ThruPaint" which is giving a message - ERROR: Unknown plugin identifyer.

                        Can someone help how to purchase Thrupaint please?

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • TIGT
                          TIG Moderator
                          last edited by

                          At the moment newest version of ThruPaint does not need a license - although this might change in the future.
                          Make sue you have the latest version of the Extension, LibFredo and the SketchUcation toolset install, and restart SketchUp...

                          TIG

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • S
                            SingulArita
                            last edited by

                            Hi. Does non-uniform texture scaling work for anyone? It seems to me that SHIFT+ARROW(ANY) is the same as CTRL+ARROW(UP/DOWN)? Thank you.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • M
                              Mike Backman
                              last edited by

                              Screenshot 2023-08-28 101602.jpgI am not sure of how to report problems.. But I'm seeing a little icon of the the last material I used in Thru paint. is jus shows up as a 1/"x1" thumbnail in the canter of my screen . Also it seems like the new SU upgrade is making fredo tools harder to load/ reload too

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • fredo6F
                                fredo6
                                last edited by

                                @mike backman said:

                                Also it seems like the new SU upgrade is making fredo tools harder to load/ reload too

                                I suggest to upgrade to LibFredo6 v14.2a.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • M
                                  Mike Backman
                                  last edited by

                                  Does any one have a better instructional link on how to use Thrupaint for architecture? I can not for the life of me get thrupaint to layup siding on a house and have the mapping all make sense? i will have five walls that the clapboards aline correctly, but one will run vertical. I will need to manually it adjust a few walls . I would think there is a way to aline the mapping so the clapboards are all at the sam elevation and direction

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • R
                                    rv1974
                                    last edited by rv1974

                                    Fredo,
                                    would it be possible to implement a custom nudge distance please? currently moving texture with arrow keys is too aggressive in many situations. if texture represents a large surface say 9X9m it nudges ~30cm which is NOT good). May be to make it viewport dependent (the more you zoom in the more gentle nudging you get)?

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • Rich O BrienR
                                      Rich O Brien Moderator
                                      last edited by

                                      @rv1974 said:

                                      the more gentle nudging you get

                                      You are such a sweetheart

                                      Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp ๐Ÿ“–

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • F
                                        francisquitof
                                        last edited by

                                        @Fredo6 I cant use the plugin ThruPaint iget a message saying that the version has expired, not the license, and says if I want to open the web browser to get the latest release, I uninstalled it quit sketchup, and download the version on this page, installed it again and I get the same message, I tried installing it from the sketchucation store plugin and the same. I attach an screenshot of the message I get.


                                        Captura de pantalla 2023-10-31 022413.png

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • ViggoPaulmanV
                                          ViggoPaulman
                                          last edited by

                                          @francisquitof said:

                                          @Fredo6 I cant use the plugin ThruPaint iget a message saying that the version has expired, not the license, and says if I want to open the web browser to get the latest release, I uninstalled it quit sketchup, and download the version on this page, installed it again and I get the same message, I tried installing it from the sketchucation store plugin and the same. I attach an screenshot of the message I get.

                                          Hello, experiencing the same issue here. Updated to the latest version and now can't start the plugin. Made sure the requirements are updated and working. Would be thankful for a quick feedback!

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • ViggoPaulmanV
                                            ViggoPaulman
                                            last edited by

                                            @francisquitof said:

                                            @Fredo6 I cant use the plugin ThruPaint iget a message saying that the version has expired, not the license, and says if I want to open the web browser to get the latest release, I uninstalled it quit sketchup, and download the version on this page, installed it again and I get the same message, I tried installing it from the sketchucation store plugin and the same. I attach an screenshot of the message I get.

                                            Hello, experiencing the same problem here since this morning. Updated the plugin, made sure the requirements are met too, sadly to no avail. Does anyone know what the problem may be?

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 6
                                            • 7
                                            • 8
                                            • 9
                                            • 10
                                            • 9 / 10
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement