sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Hillside meadow house

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    13 Posts 7 Posters 5.5k Views 7 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Bryan KB
      Bryan K
      last edited by

      One of the few times I can show different sides. I also struggled with the grass for 5 hours. It's as good as it's going to get on my PC.

      Model from the warehouse. Some minor fixes by me.


      wave+house.jpg


      wave+house2.jpg


      wave+house3.jpg


      wave+house4.jpg

      See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • Bryan KB
        Bryan K
        last edited by

        Could not leave the grass alone. Fixed the grass and increased the exposure and saturation slightly.


        wave+house6.jpg

        See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • Dave RD
          Dave R
          last edited by

          Very nice. Very nice.

          Etaoin Shrdlu

          %

          (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

          G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

          M30

          %

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • alvisA
            alvis
            last edited by

            Here interesting concept πŸ‘

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • Bryan KB
              Bryan K
              last edited by

              Thanks Dave.

              Thanks Alvis.

              See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • majidM
                majid
                last edited by

                Wow... this is amazing...
                I remember there was a post pro on adding grass on Twilight-renderer forum.

                My inspiring A, B, Sketches book: https://sketchucation.com/shop/books/intermediate/2612-alphabet-inspired-sketches--inspiring-drills-for-architects--3d-artists-and-designers-

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • Bryan KB
                  Bryan K
                  last edited by

                  Thanks majid! πŸ‘

                  Here are the rest of the updates.


                  wave+house7.jpg


                  wave+house8.jpg


                  wave+house9.jpg

                  See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • Bryan KB
                    Bryan K
                    last edited by

                    Thanks L i am, but not my design. it was one of the more interesting designs from the 3D Warehouse.

                    I've had it downloaded for months contemplating the right setting.

                    I think the original designer envisioned it as a beach house.

                    See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • L
                      L i am
                      last edited by

                      Ah, you replied before I deleted my post, It is a kind of a brutal design though

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • Bryan KB
                        Bryan K
                        last edited by

                        @l i am said:

                        Ah, you replied before I deleted my post, It is a kind of a brutal design though

                        LOL! I agree. πŸ˜‰

                        See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • pbacotP
                          pbacot
                          last edited by

                          @bryan k said:

                          @l i am said:

                          Ah, you replied before I deleted my post, It is a kind of a brutal design though

                          LOL! I agree. πŸ˜‰

                          Cool rendering. Yeah design is weird--- would be good though if it also mowed all that grass. From the back it actually looks like a mow attachment I once had on a rototiller.

                          MacOSX MojaveSketchUp Pro v19 Twilight v2 Thea v3 PowerCADD

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • Mike AmosM
                            Mike Amos
                            last edited by

                            Very sharp render, the buildings are a little monosyllabic I agree. Perhaps some colour? πŸ‘

                            Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • Bryan KB
                              Bryan K
                              last edited by

                              Thanks pbacot. πŸ‘

                              Thanks Mike. πŸ‘

                              See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                              Register Login
                              • 1 / 1
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              Buy SketchPlus
                              Buy SUbD
                              Buy WrapR
                              Buy eBook
                              Buy Modelur
                              Buy Vertex Tools
                              Buy SketchCuisine
                              Buy FormFonts

                              Advertisement