sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Cattle Battle

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    25 Posts 13 Posters 28.5k Views 13 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • thomthomT
      thomthom
      last edited by

      Dude! Rich, that scene will haunt my nightmares - love it!

      Thomas Thomassen β€” SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
      List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • Rich O BrienR
        Rich O Brien Moderator
        last edited by

        @thomthom

        It began life in VT2....Then SUbD

        https://i.imgur.com/wBkv3dC.png

        For me the perfect workflow between Lo-Poly SU model that respects sudivision and Blender is this hidden tool of QuadFace Tools...

        https://i.imgur.com/db70HKR.png

        ...which I think holds the record for the 2nd deepest plugin menu entry in the world...

        @faust

        I could go down the rabbit hole of animation...or keep my sanity. I'll choose latter.

        Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • boofredlayB
          boofredlay
          last edited by

          Fun πŸ‘

          http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • panixiaP
            panixia
            last edited by

            @rich o brien said:

            Grazie amico mio

            Your Italian is 100% spot-on πŸ˜†

            I was just thinking about you recently because I wanted to share with you some tricks I fine-tuned based on your old wrap-r/substance tutorial as a starting point.
            I shared a first insight of the workflow in this post.

            403 Forbidden

            favicon

            (sketchucation.com)

            @rich o brien said:

            this hidden tool of QuadFace Tools...

            ...which I think holds the record for the 2nd deepest plugin menu entry in the world...

            Agreed. Thomas should bury it a couple of nesting levels deeper, so that nobody aside us know about it. 🀣

            Meanwhile I created myself a button for it using ToolbarEditor.

            PolloToolbarObj.JPG

            Of course I chose the Pollo icon to celebrate the R&D stage

            polloRnD.JPG

            Here is the icon itself, in case Thom wants to include that toolbar button in future relases


            pollo icon-01.png

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • Rich O BrienR
              Rich O Brien Moderator
              last edited by

              Shame that Potato is stuck in a toolbar taking up space. You know where that that Potato icon would look really nice? In some type of snazzy DIY dynamic pie menu....

              Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • Dave RD
                Dave R
                last edited by

                Cool!

                Etaoin Shrdlu

                %

                (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

                G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

                M30

                %

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • panixiaP
                  panixia
                  last edited by

                  @rich o brien said:

                  In some type of snazzy DIY dynamic pie menu

                  Well, I'm a bit of a toolbar-guy because I never used other apps with those pie-style menus..
                  but I know a bunch of people using similar stuff in Maya and such and they told me that is very handy.
                  Is that a beta plugin? Never seen it before..

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • Rich O BrienR
                    Rich O Brien Moderator
                    last edited by

                    @panixia said:

                    Is that a beta plugin?

                    Yes, it releases soon. Windows only, Mac not supported

                    Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • thomthomT
                      thomthom
                      last edited by

                      @rich o brien said:

                      ...which I think holds the record for the 2nd deepest plugin menu entry in the world...

                      I think Vertex Tools might battle this...

                      Ideally I'd want this to be part of the native export dialog box. If only I could get the attention of someone who works in SketchUp...

                      @rich o brien said:

                      I could go down the rabbit hole of animation...or keep my sanity. I'll choose latter.

                      hands Rich a mad-hatter-hat

                      You know your path!

                      Thomas Thomassen β€” SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                      List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • duanekempD
                        duanekemp
                        last edited by

                        This is a fun one!

                        Duane Kemp

                        Kemp Productions
                        Puidoux, Switzerland
                        Gallery:
                        https://duanekemp.artstation.com/

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • panixiaP
                          panixia
                          last edited by

                          @thomthom said:

                          If only I could get the attention of someone who works in SketchUp...

                          lol 🀣 🀣 🀣

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • Mike AmosM
                            Mike Amos
                            last edited by

                            Great model mate. πŸ‘

                            Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                            Register Login
                            • 1
                            • 2
                            • 2 / 2
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            Buy SketchPlus
                            Buy SUbD
                            Buy WrapR
                            Buy eBook
                            Buy Modelur
                            Buy Vertex Tools
                            Buy SketchCuisine
                            Buy FormFonts

                            Advertisement