sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    SCFLicense: Extension Licensing on Sketchucation

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Plugins
    2.3k Posts 515 Posters 2.6m Views 520 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • D
      dahlline08
      last edited by

      I bought Basic Premium Plan and my user ID: 1277920.

      According to my paypal, I made the purchase at 10.58 today.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • fredo6F
        fredo6
        last edited by

        @dahlline08 said:

        I bought Basic Premium Plan and my user ID: 1277920.

        According to my paypal, I made the purchase at 10.58 today.

        There is a confusion.
        You subscribed to the Premium membership of Sketchucation.
        For plugins, mine and from other authors, you have to purchase them individually.

        For mine, go to their menu (say Tool > Fredo6 Collection > FredoSpline > License...) to get the dialog allowing you to go to the purchase page and then to validate the license on your computer.

        Fredo

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • D
          dahlline08
          last edited by

          Can you see, if I have bought FredoSpline now?

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • fredo6F
            fredo6
            last edited by

            @dahlline08 said:

            Can you see, if I have bought FredoSpline now?

            Yes. Did you receive the email from Sketchucation with the license file attached?

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • A
              adamgmace
              last edited by

              Hi, long story short I have exactly the same problem as every other user on this thread (license disappears, msg_validation_error, Request to SketchUcation = ERROR_AOC). I'm running FredoCorner in Sketchup Pro 21.0.338 on Mac OS Catilina 10.15.7. I successfully used the technique of going to license file location, deleting the license signature file, and and re-verifying my same license.

              My problem now is that FredoCorner forgets my license every couple logins, so now of course I have used up all the "seats" in my license and am locked out of the plugin all together. Any progress squashing this bug? Sorry guys, but I have to say I am kind of feeling like I threw my money away at this point. Any help is much appreciated!!

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • fredo6F
                fredo6
                last edited by

                @adamgmace
                Did you update to Sketchucation ExtensionStore v4.1.0?

                This upgrade of ExtensionStore is supposed to fix the problem.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • A
                  adamgmace
                  last edited by

                  You know I thought I had but when I rechecked I was still on 4.0. I find the updating process for extensions a little clunky, I must have screwed it up somewhere. Thank you so much!! Im so glad to be back up and running on your products again, they are really great!

                  AGM

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • S
                    soopia berry
                    last edited by

                    After purchasing the [ClothWorks] license, the registration fails and an error occurs.

                    It's been 3 days since I bought it, but why isn't the reply email coming?

                    I hope you solve it quickly.

                    License registration not successfully

                    my name: 수피아 베리 soopia berry


                    20210618_224538.png

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • A
                      Abhi_1234
                      last edited by

                      not even used 1 min licence expired rubbish

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • Dave RD
                        Dave R
                        last edited by

                        @abhi_1234 said:

                        not even used 1 min licence expired rubbish

                        What version of SketchUp? Your profile says 2020 Free/Make which is impossible.

                        Etaoin Shrdlu

                        %

                        (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

                        G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

                        M30

                        %

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • G
                          Gábor
                          last edited by

                          @abhi_1234 said:

                          not even used 1 min licence expired

                          Could you tell me the email address you used when you purchased the license? I could not find any license purchased by your user in our database.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • P
                            piazzadesign
                            last edited by

                            Hello,

                            I have the current version of sketchucation tools & downloaded FredoCorner. It won't let me purchase it anywhere that I can see.

                            Please advise, thank you,
                            Colleen

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • A
                              Anne O Grady
                              last edited by

                              Hi There...

                              I can help you.
                              I have sent you an email from support@sketchucation.com.

                              Regards
                              Anne

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • fredo6F
                                fredo6
                                last edited by

                                @piazzadesign said:

                                Hello,

                                I have the current version of sketchucation tools & downloaded FredoCorner. It won't let me purchase it anywhere that I can see.

                                Please advise, thank you,
                                Colleen

                                Go to menu Tools > Fredo6 Collection > FredoCorner > License.... This shows the License dialog box, like this

                                FredoCorner - License before validation.png

                                In the dialog box, click on button Obtain License... This will link you to the purchase page

                                FredoCorner - Purchase page.png

                                Also, the full documentation of the licensing process is in the first post of this thread and in this PDF.

                                Fredo

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • C
                                  CDRDA
                                  last edited by

                                  Hi There,

                                  I have a quick regarding the VAT added on when I log into Paypal... Is this something you specify, or is it a Sketchucation thing? I am based in the UK and where the VAT rate is 20% and since Brexit, the UK is no longer a part of the EU VAT system. When trying to purchase FredoCorner for $10, I am being charged 23%, a total of $12.30. Technically unless the seller is registered for UK VAT, no VAT should apply.

                                  Just wondering what is going on here...

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • TIGT
                                    TIG Moderator
                                    last edited by

                                    Someone else with probably chip in...
                                    As far as I know SketchUcation is 'incorporated' in Eire, which is part of the EU, and their VAT is 23%.
                                    All such purchases, irrespective of the country of the purchaser, attract this VAT - e.g. when 'sent' to the USA or UK.
                                    Reclaiming VAT/tax on 'foreign' purchases is the same - so you need to resolve it with your own authorities...
                                    So for example, if you buy something from the USA it will probably have US sales tax and state-sales added...

                                    TIG

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • Rich O BrienR
                                      Rich O Brien Moderator
                                      last edited by

                                      @cdrda said:

                                      Just wondering what is going on here...

                                      PayPal should not apply VAT to UK based on Irish VAT Laws. Are you using a VPN?

                                      Since July 1st we have removed the VAT to UK.

                                      Link Preview Image
                                      404 - Page not found

                                      Sorry, the page you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed or is temporarily unavailable.

                                      favicon

                                      (www.revenue.ie)

                                      Can you CTRL+F5 to clear your browsers cache and see if the VAT is still applied?

                                      Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp 📖

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • C
                                        CDRDA
                                        last edited by

                                        @rich o brien said:

                                        @cdrda said:

                                        Just wondering what is going on here...

                                        PayPal should not apply VAT to UK based on Irish VAT Laws. Are you using a VPN?

                                        Since July 1st we have removed the VAT to UK.

                                        Link Preview Image
                                        404 - Page not found

                                        Sorry, the page you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed or is temporarily unavailable.

                                        favicon

                                        (www.revenue.ie)

                                        Can you CTRL+F5 to clear your browsers cache and see if the VAT is still applied?

                                        Hi Rich,

                                        Many thanks for that suggestion. As it turns out, I do use a VPN. The first time I tried paying it was set to Sweden, then I realised, but did not clear the browsers cache. Having done that, everything worked fine and I have now made the purchase. Must remember that for the future, cheers!

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • V
                                          VallviFly
                                          last edited by

                                          IMPOSIBLE activar licencia... estoy muy perdido, he hecho todo cómo indicais, pero no funciona, he seguido el hilo de otros casos pero tampoco.... ¿cómo lo soluciono?

                                          Urgente

                                          Gracias


                                          Por favor, ayuda

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • Z
                                            zigie
                                            last edited by

                                            All three seats in my license are in use, so I can't register my license.
                                            Can you delete my license file registration details?


                                            111.jpg

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 17
                                            • 18
                                            • 19
                                            • 20
                                            • 21
                                            • 115
                                            • 116
                                            • 19 / 116
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement