sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    SCFLicense: Extension Licensing on Sketchucation

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Plugins
    2.3k Posts 515 Posters 2.6m Views 520 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • K
      koohii
      last edited by

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • R
        risenknight
        last edited by

        hi, i was just reinstalling my pc, and i can't release my seats, can you please help release all the seats? thank you so much!

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • fredo6F
          fredo6
          last edited by

          @risenknight said:

          hi, i was just reinstalling my pc, and i can't release my seats, can you please help release all the seats? thank you so much!

          I released all the seats

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • R
            risenknight
            last edited by

            @fredo6 said:

            @risenknight said:

            hi, i was just reinstalling my pc, and i can't release my seats, can you please help release all the seats? thank you so much!

            I released all the seats

            thank you so much! appreciate the help!

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • R
              robbie88rana
              last edited by

              Hi. I purchased the license for $12. I installed sketchup 2023 on my new computer but cant seem to find my license file that was sent to my email, I also cant seem to find the email in my inbox. How would I go about getting the license file sent to me again?

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • Rich O BrienR
                Rich O Brien Moderator
                last edited by

                You can visit https://sketchucation.com/webshop/my-licences.php

                Or in SketchUp use the Extensions > Sketchucation > SCF Licenses: My Licenses at Sketchucation menu

                https://i.imgur.com/9LfIFro.png

                Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • T
                  tiko_me
                  last edited by

                  Hello, how can I recover a license seat if I have deleted sketchup without releasing the seat?

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • Rich O BrienR
                    Rich O Brien Moderator
                    last edited by

                    If the device was running Sketchucation Tools 4.3.1 you can release the seat at https://sketchucation.com/webshop/my-licences.php

                    Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • R
                      rv1974
                      last edited by

                      πŸ‘Ώ Could anybody explain Why there's no simple Buy button next to Download one? Why do you turn simple purchasing to a PhD thesis? For instance ThruPaint.. How am I supposed to get it?

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • Rich O BrienR
                        Rich O Brien Moderator
                        last edited by

                        @rv1974 said:

                        Why do you turn simple purchasing to a PhD thesis? For instance ThruPaint

                        ThruPaint is still free. Fredo is pointing to a as yet non-existent sales page for something not for sale.

                        Just install the latest Thru Paint and Libfredo.

                        Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • S
                          sylove012
                          last edited by

                          μ‘°μΈνŠΈν‘Έμ‰¬μ•€ν’€ λΌμ΄μ„ΌμŠ€λλ‚¬λ‹€κ³  ν•΄μ„œ κ΅¬λ§€ν–ˆλŠ”λ° μ—λŸ¬κ°€λ– μš”!!!
                          μ–΄λ–»κ²Œ ν•΄μ•Όν•˜μ£ ???? ν•΄κ²°μ•ˆλ μˆ˜ ν™˜λΆˆν•΄μ£Όμ„Έμš”~!!!!!!!

                          μœ€μ„ μ˜ 2023-07-23 ꡬ맀


                          joinpushpullerror.jpg

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • Rich O BrienR
                            Rich O Brien Moderator
                            last edited by

                            https://i.imgur.com/TX6M3ZR.png

                            You are using an outdated licensing system. Please updated Sketchucation Tools

                            Link Preview Image
                            Sketchucation Tools | SketchUcation

                            3D SketchUp Community for Design and Engineering Professionals.

                            favicon

                            (sketchucation.com)

                            Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • R
                              rv1974
                              last edited by

                              @rich o brien said:

                              https://i.imgur.com/TX6M3ZR.png

                              You are using an outdated licensing system. Please updated Sketchucation Tools

                              Link Preview Image
                              Sketchucation Tools | SketchUcation

                              3D SketchUp Community for Design and Engineering Professionals.

                              favicon

                              (sketchucation.com)

                              였빀 κ°•λ‚¨μŠ€νƒ€μΌ !

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • C
                                cdfrank Newcomers
                                last edited by

                                PLEASE HELP!!!

                                I'm trying to use the Curviloft extention in Sketchup 2023. I've never used and Fredo plugins and have limited experience with Sketchup. After watching some instructional videos, I thought I figured out how to install the extensions correctly, and I was under the impression that it was available for a 30 day free trial period. Well, I just installed everything about an hour ago, and the very first time I tried to use Curviloft, a message popped up saying my trial period had expired. I've never even used it before! Someone please tell me what I am doing wrong here!

                                I have no problem paying for the extensions, but I want to try them out first to make sure I'll be able to do what I need to do with them.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • Dave RD
                                  Dave R
                                  last edited by

                                  @cdfrank said:

                                  I just installed everything about an hour ago, and the very first time I tried to use Curviloft, a message popped up saying my trial period had expired.

                                  Did you install the rquired Sketchucation Extension Store tool? Did you install SketchUp 2023 correctly? That requires right clicking the installer file and selecting Run as adminstrator. Did you quit and restart SketchUp after installing the extensions?

                                  Etaoin Shrdlu

                                  %

                                  (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

                                  G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

                                  M30

                                  %

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • D
                                    dmswn2147
                                    last edited by

                                    please help me!

                                    I clicked activate license

                                    However, the license does not apply and an error window appears


                                    I clicked activate license


                                    However, the license does not apply and an error window appears

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • Rich O BrienR
                                      Rich O Brien Moderator
                                      last edited by

                                      @dmswn2147 said:

                                      the license does not apply and an error window appears

                                      Its either your network blocking communication or software, like an antivirus stopping.

                                      Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • G
                                        GM2013
                                        last edited by

                                        @fredo6 said:

                                        @gus r said:

                                        Fredo fixed it this morning.

                                        Yes I did. Thanks Gus for signaling.

                                        I have a license for this plugin and I am attempting to use on a new computer and getting an error message "not licensed". When I attempt to validate i get a "Error in License validation. License seat exceeded" message."
                                        Please help

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • Rich O BrienR
                                          Rich O Brien Moderator
                                          last edited by

                                          @gm2013 said:

                                          I have a license for this plugin and I am attempting to use on a new computer and getting an error message "not licensed". When I attempt to validate i get a "Error in License validation. License seat exceeded" message."
                                          Please help

                                          You need to either release seats at your devices using seats or if those devices are running Sketchucation Tool 4.3.1 you can reease seats at https://sketchucation.com/webshop/my-licences.php

                                          Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • A
                                            aprjeesus
                                            last edited by

                                            Hi I use JointPushPull rb on two computers, but recently it doesn't work with messages like attachments.
                                            Check and answer please.


                                            KakaoTalk_20230801_162644875.png

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 6
                                            • 7
                                            • 8
                                            • 9
                                            • 10
                                            • 115
                                            • 116
                                            • 8 / 116
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement