sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Low light final.

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    19 Posts 9 Posters 3.1k Views 9 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Mike AmosM
      Mike Amos
      last edited by

      I decided to go with L i am's suggestion of adding a 3d character despite not having an older person suitable, hey ho, them's the breaks.

      Thanks L i am, I appreciate you taking the time to give pointers/suggestions.


      ?Final?

      Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • tuna1957T
        tuna1957
        last edited by

        πŸ‘ Good show !

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • Mike AmosM
          Mike Amos
          last edited by

          Thank you, quite pleased with it tbh.

          Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • hellnbakH
            hellnbak
            last edited by

            Very impressive work!

            "Politicians are just like diapers -- they need to be changed often, and for the same reason"

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • L
              L i am
              last edited by

              No worries mate, the render works really well indeed πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Do you find the end phase of fine tuning and making little ajustments seems to take forever?

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • Mike AmosM
                Mike Amos
                last edited by

                Thanks folks. Yes,fine tuning can take ages but I find adding a single element at a time makes it easier. I think there might be a few close in renders in this model, some of the elements make little impact on this scene.

                Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • Bryan KB
                  Bryan K
                  last edited by

                  Gorgeous!

                  Hey! I know that girl! She rides a red bike sometimes? πŸ˜†

                  Honestly. Stunning render!

                  See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • Mike AmosM
                    Mike Amos
                    last edited by

                    Thanks mate, I hope I am getting there at last.

                    Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • HornOxxH
                      HornOxx
                      last edited by

                      ...pefect!

                      never trust a skinny cook

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • Mike AmosM
                        Mike Amos
                        last edited by

                        Thank you, I have a close up cooking but it's taking a while.

                        Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • Mike AmosM
                          Mike Amos
                          last edited by

                          Not entirely sure about this. I did though, have my commune with the Badgers while extending the render time. Something extremely restful about having a bunch of wild animals wandering around right by my feet rather than running away.


                          7 9 120p 9h 19m Ir 0 P.jpg

                          Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • Bryan KB
                            Bryan K
                            last edited by

                            Damn good render!

                            See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • Mike AmosM
                              Mike Amos
                              last edited by

                              Thank you.

                              Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • jo-keJ
                                jo-ke
                                last edited by

                                wow! I like it a lot!

                                http://www.zz7.de

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • Mike AmosM
                                  Mike Amos
                                  last edited by

                                  Thank you.

                                  Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • majidM
                                    majid
                                    last edited by

                                    Too perfect!

                                    My inspiring A, B, Sketches book: https://sketchucation.com/shop/books/intermediate/2612-alphabet-inspired-sketches--inspiring-drills-for-architects--3d-artists-and-designers-

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • Mike AmosM
                                      Mike Amos
                                      last edited by

                                      Thank you.

                                      Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • cheddaC
                                        chedda
                                        last edited by

                                        Very good Mike i think the best I've seen from you. An image has got to have shadows, I'm not a fan of burn't out interiors. Your image has range and depth of light keep going !

                                        Kraken Wrangler https://www.flickr.com/photos/132441293@N03/

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • Mike AmosM
                                          Mike Amos
                                          last edited by

                                          Thank you, I have plenty of examples and inspiration from you guys so I hope I can continue to progress.

                                          Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          • 1 / 1
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          Buy SketchPlus
                                          Buy SUbD
                                          Buy WrapR
                                          Buy eBook
                                          Buy Modelur
                                          Buy Vertex Tools
                                          Buy SketchCuisine
                                          Buy FormFonts

                                          Advertisement