sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Store Lobby

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    12 Posts 8 Posters 3.0k Views 8 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Mike AmosM
      Mike Amos
      last edited by

      That works for me, the stone element could do with a bit more random depth/bump but that would mean modeling in 3d. Not something I would relish doing so, nice one dood.

      Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • Bryan KB
        Bryan K
        last edited by

        Excellent model and render!

        See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • pilouP
          pilou
          last edited by

          Cool photographers' gallery! 😎

          Frenchy Pilou
          Is beautiful that please without concept!
          My Little site :)

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • tuna1957T
            tuna1957
            last edited by

            Thanks everyone. Rendered nine different views, client picked four that I printed and mounted on presentation boards. Client happy.... me be happy when I get the $$.....

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • Mike AmosM
              Mike Amos
              last edited by

              It may be less a storefront and more a lodge but it has a great ambience, nice dood. Hope the bucks arrive soon. Sorry about the pun, I could not resist it.

              Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • G
                garystan
                last edited by

                tuna1957 :
                Nice. (no offense)Re-arrange the furniture, and it'd be a pretty nice living room ! I like it. garystan

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • DanielD
                  Daniel
                  last edited by

                  Beautiful images, but I'd put some stuff in that cupboard (what the hell is she looking at?) in the first image, as well as few do-dads on the mantle, to give it added realism. I don't know why, but everyone seems compelled to put things on a fireplace mantel.

                  My avatar is an anachronism.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • HornOxxH
                    HornOxx
                    last edited by

                    πŸ‘ a really great thing - I am so impressed about the quality of the wood-logs(?) or tree trunk(?) (I donΒ΄t know the English word πŸ˜‰ )

                    never trust a skinny cook

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • tuna1957T
                      tuna1957
                      last edited by

                      Daniel, Thanks for your comments. Funny thing is the client had me remove a lot of small decor before cooking the renders. Go figure.....

                      HornOxx, Thanks and logs would be a correct term. In this case meant to represent peeled cedar logs ( it's a Texas thing ) πŸ‘ .

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • DanielD
                        Daniel
                        last edited by

                        Tuna, I have a client (cell phone retailer) who is the same way when I do a model of one of their new stores - no cars, people, landscaping, or other entourage of any kind.

                        My avatar is an anachronism.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1 / 1
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        Buy SketchPlus
                        Buy SUbD
                        Buy WrapR
                        Buy eBook
                        Buy Modelur
                        Buy Vertex Tools
                        Buy SketchCuisine
                        Buy FormFonts

                        Advertisement