sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    SketchUcation Tools in 2017

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved SketchUp Discussions
    sketchup
    113 Posts 17 Posters 18.4k Views 17 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Rich O BrienR
      Rich O Brien Moderator
      last edited by

      3.0.2 available to download

      404 Not Found

      favicon

      (sketchucation.com)

      Can you try this?

      Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • BoxB
        Box
        last edited by

        @rich o brien said:

        At Box is it v3.0.1 you are running? Your post says 3.0.0

        That's why I made a point of typing the end of the file name.
        I'm certain that was the last one that I downloaded, but I'll download again and see what happens.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • TIGT
          TIG Moderator
          last edited by

          @Box
          It's now v3.0.2 [updated seconds ago to suit all loading policies in v2017]...
          Please install and feedback...

          TIG

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • N
            NickW
            last edited by

            Hi TIG,

            On my installation it has been running as "Unrestricted" from the get go.

            I have tried Repairing, Uninstalling and re-installing, all as Administrator, and all to no avail. I have also tried version 3.0.2 but still no joy I'm afraid.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • BoxB
              Box
              last edited by

              Ok, I have installed the latest, and it works for me. But then the .0b was working so I'm guessing it was something in my device update.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • TIGT
                TIG Moderator
                last edited by

                @nickw said:

                Hi TIG,

                On my installation it has been running as "Unrestricted" from the get go.

                I have tried Repairing, Uninstalling and re-installing, all as Administrator, and all to no avail. I have also tried version 3.0.2 but still no joy I'm afraid.
                So why is it showing as 'Disabled' ?
                Have you tried v3.0.2 of the RBZ ?

                TIG

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • JQLJ
                  JQL
                  last edited by

                  @rich o brien said:

                  3.0.2 available to download

                  404 Not Found

                  favicon

                  (sketchucation.com)

                  Can you try this?

                  Tried it. Failed.

                  Tried ti after registry clean. Failed.

                  Tried it after repairing 2017 with admin rights. Failed again.

                  I'm sure it's 3.0.2

                  www.casca.pt
                  Visit us on facebook!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • TIGT
                    TIG Moderator
                    last edited by

                    ... and v3.0.2 resulted in ?

                    TIG

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • N
                      NickW
                      last edited by

                      @tig said:

                      @nickw said:

                      Hi TIG,

                      On my installation it has been running as "Unrestricted" from the get go.

                      I have tried Repairing, Uninstalling and re-installing, all as Administrator, and all to no avail. I have also tried version 3.0.2 but still no joy I'm afraid.
                      So why is it showing as 'Disabled' ?
                      Have you tried v3.0.2 of the RBZ ?

                      It was showing as disabled because I set it that way - I can't remember quite what I was doing that for, but rest assured it is not disabled now.

                      Yes, I have tried 3.0.2.

                      Capture.PNG

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • N
                        NickW
                        last edited by

                        @tig said:

                        ... and v3.0.2 resulted in ?

                        It resulted in no change, as shown in the screen shot above.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • ntxdaveN
                          ntxdave
                          last edited by

                          Well, I think I have tried everything suggested and still cannot use the tool. Here are the latest screen shots:
                          SketchUp Extension Manager
                          SktechUcations Tools 3.0.2 (expanded width)

                          I still have IE 11 set as my default browser. Is there any way that that could be part of the problem? I really would like to resolve this before moving on to updating all of my plugins/extensions.

                          Press F1...thank me later

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • cottyC
                            cotty
                            last edited by

                            @jql said:

                            Tig, tried your Registry steps and it didn't work. Sketchucation store did open as only the top bar but very small, I pushed it to the right and no buttons poped up.

                            Same here, no ruby console output...

                            suerror.JPG

                            my SketchUp gallery

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • soloS
                              solo
                              last edited by

                              Works like a charm, Win 10 home edition. So much better and faster than the native Sketchup extension warehouse.

                              http://www.solos-art.com

                              If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • ntxdaveN
                                ntxdave
                                last edited by

                                @solo said:

                                Works like a charm, Win 10 home edition. So much better and faster than the native Sketchup extension warehouse.

                                Wonder what you did different than those of us who are having problems?

                                Press F1...thank me later

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • cottyC
                                  cotty
                                  last edited by

                                  The other 2 windows are OK...

                                  suerror2.JPG

                                  my SketchUp gallery

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • ntxdaveN
                                    ntxdave
                                    last edited by

                                    @cotty said:

                                    The other 2 windows are OK...

                                    Same on my machine πŸ˜•

                                    Press F1...thank me later

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • TIGT
                                      TIG Moderator
                                      last edited by

                                      Have you tried the old trick of deleting the IE cache ?
                                      Then restarting SketchUp and dialog ?

                                      TIG

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • ntxdaveN
                                        ntxdave
                                        last edited by

                                        @tig said:

                                        Have you tried the old trick of deleting the IE cache ?
                                        Then restarting SketchUp and dialog ?

                                        Just tried that and that did not solve the problem either. Still same result 😞

                                        Press F1...thank me later

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • ntxdaveN
                                          ntxdave
                                          last edited by

                                          A silly question: Could this be an OpenGL problem and how do I check to see that my laptop configuration support OpenGL 3.0?

                                          Press F1...thank me later

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • N
                                            NickW
                                            last edited by

                                            In SU

                                            Window>Preferences>OpenGL>Graphics Card Details

                                            mine is 4.5.0.

                                            I too am an IE user.

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 3
                                            • 4
                                            • 5
                                            • 6
                                            • 1 / 6
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement