sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Question: how to project texture as a bow ?

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbie Forum
    sketchup
    13 Posts 4 Posters 1.7k Views 4 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • massimoM
      massimo Moderator
      last edited by

      Hi
      http://sketchucation.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=578259#p578259

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • wimveW
        wimve
        last edited by

        Thank you for the fast answer.
        But I ran into another issue: I can't download the shown plugins.
        I get to the plugin store I see the plugin, I hit the "log in to get it" and nothing happends. Where do I have to log in again ?

        Best regards,
        Wim
        Holland
        http://www.petromax.nl/DeBeer.html

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • cottyC
          cotty
          last edited by

          Besides Thrupaint (see link by Massimo), quad face tools (Thomthom) or SketchUV (Whaat) would work here too.

          my SketchUp gallery

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • cottyC
            cotty
            last edited by

            @wimve said:

            Thank you for the fast answer.
            But I ran into another issue: I can't download the shown plugins.
            I get to the plugin store I see the plugin, I hit the "log in to get it" and nothing happends. Where do I have to log in again ?

            There should be a popup window for the login, maybe it's getting blocked?

            my SketchUp gallery

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • massimoM
              massimo Moderator
              last edited by

              @wimve said:

              Thank you for the fast answer.
              But I ran into another issue: I can't download the shown plugins.
              I get to the plugin store I see the plugin, I hit the "log in to get it" and nothing happends. Where do I have to log in again ?

              So these links are not working for you?
              http://sketchucation.com/pluginstore?pln=FredoTools
              http://sketchucation.com/pluginstore?pln=TIG_splitTOOLS

              this is also needed for Fredo's thrupaint
              http://sketchucation.com/pluginstore?pln=LibFredo6

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • wimveW
                wimve
                last edited by

                Thank you all.
                Yes downloading is working now. For some ereason between reading here and opening the link I was logged off, that is why it said log in, what I didn't understand since I was logged in, as far as I knew.
                But it worked.
                Now I will try installing and working with them.

                Best regards,
                Wim
                Holland
                http://www.petromax.nl/DeBeer.html

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • wimveW
                  wimve
                  last edited by

                  After some guidance of TIG.
                  Voila:
                  FortVechten_Geb_D-E_arch.jpg

                  Many thanks to all.

                  Best regards,
                  Wim
                  Holland
                  http://www.petromax.nl/DeBeer.html

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • cottyC
                    cotty
                    last edited by

                    Nice!
                    I've been here some time ago, it's an impressive fortress...

                    my SketchUp gallery

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • ntxdaveN
                      ntxdave
                      last edited by

                      I just drew an arch and then tried to paint it with bricks using Thru Paint. I understand how to scale the brick but I could not figure out how to make it follow the contour of the arch. Can someone enlighten me or point me to some documentation/tutorial that I can follow?

                      Making me feel kind of silly ❓

                      Press F1...thank me later

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • massimoM
                        massimo Moderator
                        last edited by

                        Have you seen the mini-tut I linked to in my first post?

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • ntxdaveN
                          ntxdave
                          last edited by

                          @massimo said:

                          Have you seen the mini-tut I linked to in my first post?

                          😳 I did not - installed the plugins and it all worked just fine.

                          Split Tools.png

                          Thanks for your reply - again learned another valuable tool from this forum πŸ‘ πŸ‘

                          Press F1...thank me later

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • massimoM
                            massimo Moderator
                            last edited by

                            πŸ‘

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                            Register Login
                            • 1 / 1
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            Buy SketchPlus
                            Buy SUbD
                            Buy WrapR
                            Buy eBook
                            Buy Modelur
                            Buy Vertex Tools
                            Buy SketchCuisine
                            Buy FormFonts

                            Advertisement