sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Skatter

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved SketchUp Discussions
    sketchup
    99 Posts 30 Posters 32.2k Views 30 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • KrisidiousK
      Krisidious
      last edited by

      Perhaps and I apologize as well... I just don't like seeing people who do a lot for us and the members of this site, having their integrity impugned. Especially without cause.

      By: Kristoff Rand
      Home DesignerUnique House Plans

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • FrederikF
        Frederik
        last edited by

        So... To get this back on track...
        When will this become available...??
        I thought it would be ready for the 3D Base Camp in London and then for us mortals who couldn't attend shortly after...

        Cheers
        Kim Frederik

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • jiminy-billy-bobJ
          jiminy-billy-bob
          last edited by

          @penumbra said:

          starting to think this is vaporware...

          I can assure you this is not a vaporware. Please consider the fact that developing softwares take a lot of time, and there's a whole lot you can't see.

          25% off Skatter for SketchUcation Premium Members

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • jiminy-billy-bobJ
            jiminy-billy-bob
            last edited by

            I just posted a video from the Basecamp presentation :

            Thanks again to the SketchUcation team for making this event possible!

            25% off Skatter for SketchUcation Premium Members

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • jiminy-billy-bobJ
              jiminy-billy-bob
              last edited by

              @frederik said:

              When will this become available...??
              I thought it would be ready for the 3D Base Camp in London and then for us mortals who couldn't attend shortly after...

              You probably misread, every Basecamp attendee will get a 75% off when it goes on sale. This doesn't mean that it went on sale during the Basecamp. Sorry about the confusion.

              I can't give you a specific date because I don't know myself... But really, it's a matter of weeks now.

              25% off Skatter for SketchUcation Premium Members

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • PixeroP
                Pixero
                last edited by

                Thanks for posting your video. It's much clearer than mine.
                And I even got my 15 seconds of fame at the end. πŸ˜†
                Maybe some still images would be good that shows things even more clear.

                Ronen Bekerman has posted some info for those interested.
                http://www.ronenbekerman.com/skatter-a-sketchup-scattering-extension/

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • FrederikF
                  Frederik
                  last edited by

                  @jiminy-billy-bob said:

                  You probably misread, every Basecamp attendee will get a 75% off when it goes on sale. This doesn't mean that it went on sale during the Basecamp. Sorry about the confusion.

                  No need to apologize...
                  But thanks for the clarification...

                  @jiminy-billy-bob said:

                  I can't give you a specific date because I don't know myself... But really, it's a matter of weeks now.

                  I look forward to this...! πŸ‘

                  Cheers
                  Kim Frederik

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • KrisidiousK
                    Krisidious
                    last edited by

                    Looks great Jiminy... Can't wait.

                    By: Kristoff Rand
                    Home DesignerUnique House Plans

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • P
                      psylo
                      last edited by

                      Very promising plugin and cool presentation. With this lovely accent, I understand almost everything ! πŸ˜‰

                      Can't wait now ...

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • V
                        valerostudio
                        last edited by

                        Hands down one of the biggest game changer plugins for SketchUp. πŸ‘

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • P
                          penumbra
                          last edited by

                          @valerostudio said:

                          Hands down one of the biggest game changer plugins for SketchUp. πŸ‘

                          Agreed. Also waiting with great anticipation.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • B
                            bsfranza
                            last edited by

                            ouh shit - a matter of weeks πŸ˜ƒ haha

                            i love it

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • O
                              optimaforever
                              last edited by

                              I am eagerly waiting for months now πŸ˜†

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • I
                                iiid
                                last edited by

                                Exciting! Great plugin.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • B
                                  bubute
                                  last edited by

                                  Can't wait for it anymore 😒

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • O
                                    optimaforever
                                    last edited by

                                    Toooooooo looooong
                                    When I saw that this thread got a reply, I really thought it was the news that Skatter has been released πŸ˜•

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • jiminy-billy-bobJ
                                      jiminy-billy-bob
                                      last edited by

                                      Hi fellow Skatter enthusiast!
                                      As the release is approaching fast, we'll highly appreciate if you take a couple of minutes and answer a few questions that will surly help us make Skatter ready faster and better for you!
                                      Please fill our short but very important survey here:
                                      http://getskatter.com/survey/

                                      Thanks!

                                      25% off Skatter for SketchUcation Premium Members

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • jujuJ
                                        juju
                                        last edited by

                                        survey done, thanks

                                        Save the Earth, it's the only planet with chocolate.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • P
                                          peerman
                                          last edited by

                                          Any news or ETA?

                                          iMac i7 4,2GHz, 32GB RAM, OS X 10.13.5, Sketchup 2018 Pro, ArchiCAD 21, V-Ray 3.6

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • pilouP
                                            pilou
                                            last edited by

                                            For patient! πŸ˜„

                                            Frenchy Pilou
                                            Is beautiful that please without concept!
                                            My Little site :)

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 3
                                            • 4
                                            • 5
                                            • 4 / 5
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement