sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    SU 9 Hasn't Arrived Yet

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved SketchUp Discussions
    sketchup
    36 Posts 11 Posters 3.4k Views 11 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Rich O BrienR
      Rich O Brien Moderator
      last edited by

      Trust me Jeff...there's more to that date than you think.

      Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • jeff hammondJ
        jeff hammond
        last edited by

        ha. ok.. i trust you

        dotdotdot

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • thomthomT
          thomthom
          last edited by

          ...final last words...

          Thomas Thomassen β€” SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
          List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • Rich O BrienR
            Rich O Brien Moderator
            last edited by

            😲

            Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • thomthomT
              thomthom
              last edited by

              :Þ

              Thomas Thomassen β€” SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
              List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • jeff hammondJ
                jeff hammond
                last edited by

                @thomthom said:

                ...final last words...

                also... "hey! watch this!"
                πŸ˜„

                dotdotdot

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • jeff hammondJ
                  jeff hammond
                  last edited by

                  €5 on apr17

                  dotdotdot

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • Rich O BrienR
                    Rich O Brien Moderator
                    last edited by

                    nah....too obvious

                    Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • thomthomT
                      thomthom
                      last edited by

                      Obvious?

                      Thomas Thomassen β€” SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                      List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • J
                        jpalm32
                        last edited by

                        Do I detect a lottery?
                        My guess Sept, 11, 2013 10:12 AM Colorado Time.
                        Weather permitting!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • DanielD
                          Daniel
                          last edited by

                          @rich o brien said:

                          €5 on....

                          May 5th 2013 will herald SU 2013

                          €100 on....

                          the next day will herald the usual whining after a SU update

                          Really? You think people will wait 'til the next day?

                          My avatar is an anachronism.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • thomthomT
                            thomthom
                            last edited by

                            What's do special with that date?

                            Thomas Thomassen β€” SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                            List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • jeff hammondJ
                              jeff hammond
                              last edited by

                              @rich o brien said:

                              nah....too obvious

                              lol

                              dotdotdot

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • AureusA
                                Aureus
                                last edited by

                                I see you guys have some fun here.
                                Betting, eh?
                                Is it legal in all your countries?
                                I didn't intend to be involved in criminal activities when I started this topic.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • jeff hammondJ
                                  jeff hammond
                                  last edited by

                                  @aureus said:

                                  I see you guys have some fun here.
                                  Betting, eh?
                                  Is it legal in all your countries?

                                  in the u.s it is.. you just can't call it gambling.. call it casinos, bingo, lottery, etc instead...

                                  @unknownuser said:

                                  I didn't intend to be involved in criminal activities when I started this topic.

                                  sure, i can see that.. but your intent was what exactly?

                                  .

                                  dotdotdot

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • GaieusG
                                    Gaieus
                                    last edited by

                                    @aureus said:

                                    I see you guys have some fun here.
                                    Betting, eh?
                                    Is it legal in all your countries?
                                    I didn't intend to be involved in criminal activities when I started this topic.

                                    Yeah, legal here as well. It creates a "natural obligation" only however - i.e. if the other party does not pay, you cannot go to court. But if he pays, he cannot claim it back either as it is still an "obligation".

                                    Gai...

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • AureusA
                                      Aureus
                                      last edited by

                                      @unknownuser said:

                                      @aureus said:

                                      I see you guys have some fun here.
                                      Betting, eh?
                                      Is it legal in all your countries?

                                      in the u.s it is.. you just can't call it gambling.. call it casinos, bingo, lottery, etc instead...

                                      @unknownuser said:

                                      I didn't intend to be involved in criminal activities when I started this topic.

                                      sure, i can see that.. but your intent was what exactly?

                                      .

                                      Modest as I am, I hoped to see some guy from the SU team dropping by with a big smile: "We have pleasure in announcing that next SU version is going to be released on May the 16th 2015..."
                                      2013, sorry.

                                      This gambler's addiction is taking more and more of my mind. 😲
                                      I think I must go dawn to the bet shop. There's a bunch of good matches this week but the odds are rather odd.

                                      Beer for you, Jeff. 😎

                                      And for the SU team:

                                      • Give us Chris Fullmer back, or give us something in return!
                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0

                                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                      With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                      Register Login
                                      • 1
                                      • 2
                                      • 1 / 2
                                      • First post
                                        Last post
                                      Buy SketchPlus
                                      Buy SUbD
                                      Buy WrapR
                                      Buy eBook
                                      Buy Modelur
                                      Buy Vertex Tools
                                      Buy SketchCuisine
                                      Buy FormFonts

                                      Advertisement